Sheffield Wed, Birmingham and Forest ... (1 Viewer)

skybluebelgium

Need at least 6 or 7 points from those games.
After these games we play against teams from the top half.
February looks really difficult. PUSB !!

ccfcmad1

Massive games putting my neck out there maybe with hope but going for 7 points from these, C'mon city time to show how much you want it

cc84cov

Massive games putting my neck out there maybe with hope but going for 7 points from these, C'mon city time to show how much you want it
Can’t see where the goals are coming from tbh or the clean sheets,positive is Marosi should be back

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm going for one point out of all three games if we play and set up like we did against Reading.

Hopefully we don't and we can get more like six. We need some points from these games.

cov donkey kick

When we signed James I thought we would get enough points overall, but less certain now because no firepower quite simply and can't see a goal scorer appearing until walkers back. Think we need to find the awnser from the squad but just can't see that from our fit players in the squad.
Think 5 points from these games but we need to beat shef we'd this week.

Magwitch

A lot is going to hinge on how quick we can get our injured players back, Walker, Rose, Kelly and Godden would all be significant improvement for us, imagine if we signed them this transfer window I’d think we would all be ecstatic. The first two are almost fit again I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread