Sheffield Utd Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Happy_Martian

Stevec189

Glad that Clarke is so shit and brings nothing to the side and can't score goals! Get in come on City!! PUSB

JulianDarbyFTW

Sheff Utd forum: "Doyle is the problem IMHO, he seems to be hated by everyone and brings nowt nut negativity and aggression to the team. Someone at the club needs to chin the little **** and bring him down a peg".

But I thought every team needs a Michael Doyle..?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Psgm1 is currently in hiding. Clarke has a ratio better than mcgoldrick.
Lets be fair, without Clarke we are nothing

We have only won in 1 game where Clarke hasn't scored. Clarke scoring is in spite of Robins, not because of him

I know you have had a lot of stick for your views about previous managers, but psgm makes your opinions look well balanced and reasoned

SkyBlue_Bear83

Sheff Utd forum: "Doyle is the problem IMHO, he seems to be hated by everyone and brings nowt nut negativity and aggression to the team. Someone at the club needs to chin the little **** and bring him down a peg".

But I thought every team needs a Michael Doyle..?
Shame Robert Page is now retired, would have been ideal for them

Happy_Martian

Hmm, really getting annoying to hear "we're all over them" and "we've had chance after chance" repeated game after game since Xmas, and then losing silly points. Is our over-confidence (and maybe fan pressure) actually starting to affect the team ability to hit the back of the net ?

Stevec189

Take the leading goal scorer out of most teams in this league and they will struggle. The Clarke haters simply have no logical arguments. PUSB

Stevec189

Hmm, really getting annoying to hear "we're all over them" and "we've had chance after chance" repeated game after game since Xmas, and then losing silly points. Is our over-confidence (and maybe fan pressure) actually starting to affect the team ability to hit the back of the net ?

Erm we are winning.......

JulianDarbyFTW

Is your username meant to be ironic?

torchomatic

Happy_Martian

Erm we are winning.......

Correct, 5 points for observation. What I had also written was "losing silly points" ie. teams taking advantage of our inability to convert all the chances and coming back at us before the 90 is up. I accept a 1-0 is as good as 5-1 in the long run, but the lack of goals to attempts ratio is a little worrying.

BTW, I'm a glass half-empty guy ;)

Baginton

That updated 'live' table is looking bloody good... 3 points off third (I know theyve all got games in hand) :claping hands:

gotta win, no sloppy goals conceeded please PUSB

Happy_Martian

So he isn't really a martian then?

Shucks, my secret identity has been found out :)

Nope, I've neither happy nor a Martian. Science has proved it uses less muscles to frown than to smile. And as I'm a glass half-empty type of guy, the next round is on Julian :p

Users who are viewing this thread