Sheffield Utd Match Thread (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Murphy
Christie Wood Edge Adams
Baker Moussa Jennings Sheff
Clarke Elliott

Starting line up

Bailey not in the match day squad
Dunn, Clarke, Cameron, Thomas, Barton, fleck and ball on the bench.

3x central midfielders on the bench and no pace. Would it have been worth having Wilson on the bench to give a different option?

Otis

Dunn, Clarke, Cameron, Thomas, Barton, fleck and ball on the bench.

3x central midfielders on the bench and no pace. Would it have been worth having Wilson on the bench to give a different option?

Wilson Wilson? Hasn't he only got one good eye?

LilleSkyBlue

Cameron has been a non-playing sub in 18 of the last 20 games before tonight. You have to fear for his progression at CCFC

Nick

Administrator
I can see doyle smashing moussa and moussa having a quiet game! Hope i very wrong though

Paxman II

Like the line up and 442 to suit Clarke and elliott together in the team. Sheff has to play well in this formation from the left.

Nick

Administrator
In early then! I want jennings to go through doyle earlier to let him know hes there!

Nick

Administrator
Nice to see mr changing it up to suit players available and opposition and hope it works!

blitzer109

have they said why bailey is not in the squad ?

bell has said on twitter he is not injured just not picked, guess not fit enough

CCFC_Charlie

how is it a weak bench? cameron is decent cover, clarke is close to first team, thomas is good, fleck is good, barton has skill be not the work ethic but ball has yet to prove himself.

Weak bench in the aspect that not many of those players are massive impact players, if we were to go behind and Callum Ball and Adam Barton started warming up you wouldn't be filled with confidence in a turn around

Nick

Administrator
Get in!!! Tht clarke who is shit has scored again setup by elliott who is shit!!

Get in! how many minutes in?

Grendel

Leon Clarke again! I'm sure some will still say he's shite and insist he mis-kicked it in.

Psgm1 is currently in hiding. Clarke has a ratio better than mcgoldrick.

Users who are viewing this thread