Sheffield Utd Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I can see us losing 2-1 tonight I think. Might a cheeky quid on Doyle to score anytime also!

Fair play to the fans who got up there tonight. Keep us updated!

RichieGunns

I'm thinking 1-1 though I wouldn't mind a 2-0 to us!

Who thinks Philliskirk will feature tonight?

If he did I'd see him coming on as a substitute!

Paxman II

I really can't predict this one.
Utd a bit dodgy at home like us. But strong, physical like Preston. They don't get many but are defensively tight.
We have been slightly off form from the highs of the McGoldrick era. Maybe missing his goals? Not sure because we still make planty of chances and play better against the better sides.
Is the camp still up for the challenge of the play off's? They've had a week to work on mistakes they have been making at the back and tbh Leon Clarke scored a very good goal last weel too. I just worry our style has changed slightly but who knows.Never easy to go there. Not a must win but better we don't lose to keep hold of the belief.
I would not be surprised by any scoreline unless it involved more than 2 from Utd! Keep it clean at the back, go for it and I think we can nick it.
What that would do for the confidence.

Macca

I sooner us go out all guns blazing for the win. 1 point doesn't do much for us. Don't feel that the play offs are in us but happy to be proved wrong and pay my fine to Astute!

The Optimist

I think we shall win. Sheffield United have not won in the league since Boxing Day, have lost top scorer Nick Blackman. There biggest threat is gone and there morale is really low because of their loosing streak. Very win able game, all our team are fit and ready to play no injuries either. PUSB!

@richh87

I think we shall win. Sheffield United have not won in the league since Boxing Day, have lost top scorer Nick Blackman. There biggest threat is gone and there morale is really low because of their loosing streak. Very win able game, all our team are fit and ready to play no injuries either. PUSB!

+1.

Their central midfielders of Quinn and Blackman are gone. No reason why we don't go there and win.

PUSB

scroobiustom

its a Friday, can't get anywhere on a Friday - Michael McIntyre

Otis

Must win I feel if we seriously want to be contenders for the top 6.

Do feel it will be a 1-1 draw though.

WillieStanley

Its there for the taking. If all this talk of Robins focusing on us being more ruthless in front of goal and if he has kept our players focused on tonight, rather than Tuesday, I can't see any reason as to why we cant go and grab a win.

WillieStanley

Has anyone got a link for tonight? I cant believe it is not on sky grrrrrr:jerkit:

Why would there be a link? I don't think it's on any TV channel. Its all down to the 2 Sheffield clubs not playing on the same day, isnt it?

LilleSkyBlue

PUSB

Hope we hammer them, I like Bramall Lane with its steep away end, remember seeing Mick Quinn score there years ago but the past is for Jim Brown, this is NOW

while we sing together we will never lose TotnemorChelseaunitedoranyone

CITY CITY

SkyBlue_Bear83

Murphy
Christie Wood Edge Adams
Baker Moussa Jennings Sheff
Clarke Elliott

Starting line up

Bailey not in the match day squad

Users who are viewing this thread