Sheffield United (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Match thread for Sheffield United (Away). Discuss Predictions, Tactics and the game!<div style="float:right; text-align:center;"><h2>Sheffield United (Away) </h2>
37144-3105.png

Bramall Lane
12PM Kick Off
</div>

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I would go

I reckon side to start Sunday

RCC
Ricketts
Martin
Turner
Stokes
Fleck
Vincelot
Job
Kent
Murphy
AA

Bench

Burge
Lorentzson
Haynes
Maddison
Cole
Tudgay
Fortune

1-1 JOB first 20 mins City to dominate and to concede to a headed set piece in the last 10 minutes.

hill83

Haven't made any result predictions this season so I won't start now. What I will say though is it's my birthday on Sunday and if we don't win I'll set fire to my new socks I'm bound to get.

SkyBlueZack

Think we'll win. There at home and will have to attack which will play into our hands with the pace of Murphy, Kent and Armstrong on the break. If we get an early goal, could be similar to Millwall away. Going to go 2-0. Big Ben and Armstrong.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Just looking at their front 6 (not in the same league to ours) but they really have got some more than decent players for this level didn't realise quite how strong their side was. Thought they lost a few in the summer must have been mistaken.

pusbccfc

Just looking at their front 6 (not in the same league to ours) but they really have got some more than decent players for this level didn't realise quite how strong their side was. Thought they lost a few in the summer must have been mistaken.

Hardly Armstrong, Kent, Murphy, Fleck and co though, is it..

jimmyhillsfanclub

I've gotta visit my Sister-in-law in Germany & so will not even get to watch it down the boozer.....

Therefore, we are bound to win 7-0 just to spite me...

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Too soon for Maddison. Maybe a slot on the bench so he can be involved in the warm up, but that's about it for me.

Be good to have Cole back available but also on the bench. Not sure who that would be at the expense of though. I imagine Sambou will miss out, but while he's doing so well in the development squad, I think he too deserves a place on the bench.

Wouldn't throw the new man in right away, but at the same time our defence did look suspect in the last game! Too hasty a decision to change it after one bad game? Probably.

I'm going for a 3-1 win. Armstrong still won't get his hat trick though (be great to get it in front of the cameras though, eh?)

Sbarcher

Too soon for Maddison. Maybe a slot on the bench so he can be involved in the warm up, but that's about it for me.

Be good to have Cole back available but also on the bench. Not sure who that would be at the expense of though. I imagine Sambou will miss out, but while he's doing so well in the development squad, I think he too deserves a place on the bench.

Wouldn't throw the new man in right away, but at the same time our defence did look suspect in the last game! Too hasty a decision to change it after one bad game? Probably.

I'm going for a 3-1 win. Armstrong still won't get his hat trick though (be great to get it in front of the cameras though, eh?)

HT on the telly? There'd be a massive clamour from the NU fans to get him back asap.

B-Ban-Boogie

In the prediction thing i put 2-1 Coventry, but after seeing they have won 1 in the last 6........ I'll go 3-0 Cov, Murphy 2, Armstrong 1 .... with all goals in the first 8 minutes.. :D

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Hmm, got a strange feeling about this one and would gladly take a draw.
RCC
Ricketts Martin Turner Stokes
Fleck Vincelot
Kent Cole Murphy
Armstrong

Sheff United clearly aren't as good as many predicted pre-season but we need to be wary of them. Hoping to see Maddison on the bench and no MAF in the line up. No offence to the guy more to the tactics employed when he's playing, he serves a purpose and I don't wanna slate any city players but I want to see us play our usual brand of football and not hold it up for far too long repeatedly.

no_loyalty

I would go

I reckon side to start Sunday

RCC
Ricketts
Martin
Turner
Stokes
Fleck
Vincelot
Job
Kent
Murphy
AA

Bench

Burge
Lorentzson
Haynes
Maddison
Cole
Tudgay
Fortune

1-1 JOB first 20 mins City to dominate and to concede to a headed set piece in the last 10 minutes.

Leave Bigi at home?

No Way Back

-I have some bad memories of this ground from years back. Was it Dion missing a penalty, or have I managed to blur the memory.

confidant of a win but I don't want AA to look too good & further put pressure on any return to Toonland.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I think we will win it they are missing 2 good players from what i read on their forum, we need to win in all fairness if want to keep tipping along battling for 1st, i want to say 3-1 but be a tough 2-1 win armstrong, murphy with the goals.

James Smith

Blades always been a bit of a bogey team for me and so a win would be great to get rid of the hoodoo.

skybluelee

I'd rather leave Cole out and have Bigi on the bench as cover for Fleck and Vincelot, providing Maddison is deemed fit enough for a place as well.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
I tell ya summat don't those comments look like ours from last couple of seasons, I'm fookin lovin it. :p:p

have to agree its put smile on my face seeing other fans that were above us better team and manager now in awe at us and what we have done well TM has done in few months compared to what we were.

Astute

Sorry people but I have a bad feeling about this game☹️

Well I have a real good feeling :)

Corals are offering 9/4 on us to win. Have gone large on it. Put nearly all of my profit from this season on it. They say they have no pace. We have plenty. Their best two players are out. Our players have had a long rest. We have the best manager.

D

Deleted member 2477

Their fans seem more focused on their cup game against manure

Users who are viewing this thread