Sheffield Away (2 Viewers)

fernandopartridge

Great night :) I still have the bruises on my shins from climbing over everybody when Clarke winner went in lol. Were leaving Cov at 9. Be there for 11 and I'm not driving so woohoo

My mate got on the pitch. That was the last game where there was real optimism and a sense we could be promoted. Few weeks after Crewe did us in JPT and Robins went. The deal for the Ricoh fell apart and everything has been pretty dire since a short spell last season excepted.

The Lurker

My mate got on the pitch. That was the last game where there was real optimism and a sense we could be promoted. Few weeks after Crewe did us in JPT and Robins went. The deal for the Ricoh fell apart and everything has been pretty dire since a short spell last season excepted.

We stayed over and loads of Cov were buzzing. Great night and it's over 2 years ago now Crazy.

covhead1

Hate to say it but the only chance we have got of getting anything out of this is if utd have a really bad day at the office and I mean a really bad day.

3-0 utd

nicksig

I was there for that 2-1 win under Robins but won't be bothering this year. I reckon we're going down 5 nil

Users who are viewing this thread