Sheffield Away (1 Viewer)

Jackoskyblue

Who's going ? Think we can get something out of this to be honest would be big points if we could. Always like Brammel Lane always a good atmosphere. Think we've sold 400 odd so far be good if we could take a large following especially after missing a week of football.

ecky

Won't be going home or away to another game whilst pressley and Sisu are here, it pains me to say it after 46 years of following the city but enough is enough...NOPM

ccfcway

Insanity

"Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

CJ_covblaze

I'm going. In hope rather than expectation as always. Be very surprised if we get anything there.

ccfcmad1

Seen somewhere we've sold around 600 at the min hopefully be pushing the 1000 mark come kick off maybe a bit optimistic, we've always took a good following there but this time round the numbers will be down but its understandable

James Smith

I've got a mate who supports the Blades and he asked if I was going and sadly I have to work. It might be a dramatic win for us with many goals to boost our goal difference but somehow I don't think it will be.

Joy has no limits when we look to the sky.

pusbccfc

Think I will be going. Big game at a decent away ground, it would be difficult to miss it.

lordsummerisle

I'm going, staying over the weekend at a friends, so looking forward to it.

Not exactly a super-fan though, only other game this season was Leyton Orient away.

Monners

Had won 7 games on the bounce and then drew at home in the first game with Dublin at centre half and Moldovan up front with Huckerby - the pair of them barely got a kick. Although the Utd keeper (Alan Kelly I think) had a blinder. Couldn't get to replay (thank God). It was a massive opportunity - convinced we would have beaten Newcastle and given Arsenal a game in the final. Hey ho

lordsummerisle

Had won 7 games on the bounce and then drew at home in the first game with Dublin at centre half and Moldovan up front with Huckerby - the pair of them barely got a kick. Although the Utd keeper (Alan Kelly I think) had a blinder. Couldn't get to replay (thank God). It was a massive opportunity - convinced we would have beaten Newcastle and given Arsenal a game in the final. Hey ho

Was absolutely gutted with that game.

The worst was before the game, going along the wrong row to get to my seat in the next block(had too much to drink), when couldn't get past one guy who had his head slumped down, said "excuse me mate" a couple of times(thought he might be worse for wear a bit like I was), but no joy, then realised something more serious was up, his son(I think), noticed and tried to rouse him, but his lips were blue and didn't look like he was breathing.

Stewards were called over, then St Johns Ambulance guys came and got him and carried him away down the stairs. Think it was a heart attack and he died, but didn't know that til after the game.

Obviously the game was gutting(will never forget Moldovan faking injury after that horrible miss and going off), but things a lot worse for that bloke and his family.

Monners

Was absolutely gutted with that game.

The worst was before the game, going along the wrong row to get to my seat in the next block(had too much to drink), when couldn't get past one guy who had his head slumped down, said "excuse me mate" a couple of times(thought he might be worse for wear a bit like I was), but no joy, then realised something more serious was up, his son(I think), noticed and tried to rouse him, but his lips were blue and didn't look like he was breathing.

Stewards were called over, then St Johns Ambulance guys came and got him and carried him away down the stairs. Think it was a heart attack and he died, but didn't know that til after the game.

Obviously the game was gutting(will never forget Moldovan faking injury after that horrible miss and going off), but things a lot worse for that bloke and his family.

Indeed - a terrible thing for the family. Didn't something similar happen at the Charlton cup game at HR a couple of year later? And , teh Chariman of the Sunday League team I played for died in a similar fashion after a game, his lad was the goalie of the 1st team and ran into our chagning room to grab our manager - who was a Fireman, but nothing could be done (in 93 time I think).

Have always tried to have some perspective when it comes to sport - got over the game quite quickly.

M&B Stand

It's weird how city fans have defined Moldovan by that one miss. Yet a year later we had the likes of cedric rousel who couldn't trap a bag of cement who was worshiped. We end up with the team we deserve.

I'm going. Time to stand up and be counted.

Couldn't disagree more. It's time to vote with our feet. Give them an empty Ricoh and empty away ends. If they ain't fussed about ruining the club, then they can have it. It's all theirs. I'll be back when they've gone, at whatever level the club or its phoenix version is at.

CV22SBA

Who's going ? Think we can get something out of this to be honest would be big points if we could. Always like Brammel Lane always a good atmosphere. Think we've sold 400 odd so far be good if we could take a large following especially after missing a week of football.

What on earth makes you think we can get something out of this? They have been on a great run in the league and beat Bristol City away last weekend. Plus we're shit!

fernandopartridge

What on earth makes you think we can get something out of this? They have been on a great run in the league and beat Bristol City away last weekend. Plus we're shit!

Probably the fact that they are only another league 1 team and an inconsistent one at that

Jackoskyblue

Sorry your right ill return my tickets immediately and give up any hope. Plus teams in the bottom half never ever beat teams in the top half. Football never throws up surprises either. What a waste of money and effort

Mr T - Sukka!

Heavy home win. And i think it will be SPs last game before the sack.

Strange really didnt Thorn get the sack after drawing 3 leauge 1 matches?

3/9 points Pressley would be well chuffed with that type of record.

Users who are viewing this thread