Sheffield Away (2 Viewers)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Heavy home win. And i think it will be SPs last game before the sack.

Strange really didnt Thorn get the sack after drawing 3 leauge 1 matches?

3/9 points Pressley would be well chuffed with that type of record.

I thought it was 4 draws from 4 games? Could be mistaken though

fernandopartridge

Couldn't disagree more. It's time to vote with our feet. Give them an empty Ricoh and empty away ends. If they ain't fussed about ruining the club, then they can have it. It's all theirs. I'll be back when they've gone, at whatever level the club or its phoenix version is at.

The ground is practically empty now. It will have no effect on them until they exhaust the court cases. I really don't see why they'd be bothered about empty away ends.

Kingokings204

It was the first 3 games. Yeovil away 1-1, Sheffield utd home 1-1 and bury at home 2-2 after being 2-0 up. Got the boot after that draw.

I only mentioned away ends as we're away this week. I give you credit for travelling over there and your optimism, but I don't see the point anymore. The failure to sack Pressley as we head towards the 4th division tells us all we need to know. They're not bothered so neither am I and my cash will go on something more enjoyable.

fernandopartridge

I only mentioned away ends as we're away this week. I give you credit for travelling over there and your optimism, but I don't see the point anymore. The failure to sack Pressley as we head towards the 4th division tells us all we need to know. They're not bothered so neither am I and my cash will go on something more enjoyable.

Fair enough pal. You ain't the only one who's taken that route. As ever going to Sheffield is more about decent pubs and beer than football.

Ps - more enjoyable = Wasps eh? Haha

Gazolba

Cannot see us winning. Really cannot see us scoring. A lot depends on whether SP has successfully converted Odelusi and Samuel to non-goalscorers yet. I think we may score one or two but Sheffield will probably get two or three.

Jackoskyblue

750 sold we can sell out this allocation we really need to be the 12th Man and inject some confidence. Only 294 tickets left

KersleyDigs

Tudgay must start

Now is not the time to be gambling on a young loan player. Marcus has scored 2 in 2 starts playing in a formation he is used to in his correct position as out and out striker.

He was judged early on during his time in that dire 5-3-2 formation with long balls lumped to him from defence, but we all need to forget about that. His finish against Scunthorpe was absolute class. He must be our first choice for the rest if the season in my opinion, he needs to be motivated and rewarded for his 2 in 2 stat.

A happy, motivated Tudgay could be key to our survival!

Sub

They will love tugay there ex sheff Wednesday player should be well motivated and will be booed a lot but hopefully not by the CCFC fans this time :sarcasm:

CV22SBA

750 sold we can sell out this allocation we really need to be the 12th Man and inject some confidence. Only 294 tickets left
The away end holds over 5K, gonna look pretty empty even if we do sell the min 1K allocation. Great following still all considering.

Travs

The away end holds over 5K, gonna look pretty empty even if we do sell the min 1K allocation. Great following still all considering.

Not really.... It will be by no means full but we will only have the lower tier I guess, which will be well populated...

Love it as an away day... great city, ground is close to the centre, and the lower tier is a carbon copy of the west terrace.... that Friday night game a couple of years ago with our last minute winner was awesome..!!

Since when has going to an away match with city ever been about winning, or even football for that matter.... we'd have all given up well before SISU/CCC/Wasps/ACL were even on the scene, if we actually went for the football...

Kingokings204

Not really.... It will be by no means full but we will only have the lower tier I guess, which will be well populated...

Love it as an away day... great city, ground is close to the centre, and the lower tier is a carbon copy of the west terrace.... that Friday night game a couple of years ago with our last minute winner was awesome..!!

Since when has going to an away match with city ever been about winning, or even football for that matter.... we'd have all given up well before SISU/CCC/Wasps/ACL were even on the scene, if we actually went for the football...

I remember that game well. Great Friday night game. I think kitson scored for them and Leon Clarke bagged a brace. I seem to remember who else but Connor Thomas missing a sitter in injury time to secure the victory quicker which really annoyed me at the time.

Nick

Administrator
I am going to predict a win the same as every week, it might come true this week. If it doesn't, I will predict a loss next game and see if we win. :)

Godiva

1-1 would be a good result.

lordsummerisle

You can buy them match day too. Just spoke to the ticket office at Sheff U and they confirmed away fan ticket availability until kickoff. They will be dearer!

Just got mine online, pick up there.

Not used the website for years, seemed to work fine. £19.50 not too bad, and no "admin" charge shite.

ccfcmad1

822 sold at the minute with pay on the gate avaliable wont be a bad following all things considered just hope they perform

CV22SBA

Looks like we're in the upper tier so no west terrace experience.

The Lurker

Great night :) I still have the bruises on my shins from climbing over everybody when Clarke winner went in lol. Were leaving Cov at 9. Be there for 11 and I'm not driving so woohoo

LB87ccfc

Gave us the upper tier last year too after a bit of pushing and shoving on the Friday night game with our's and theirs, the upper tier is dreadful compared to the bottom, suppose it makes it advantageous for the away fans to be stuck upstairs if you like instead of baying the ball to go in behind the goals.

Users who are viewing this thread