Sheaf (1 Viewer)

Greggs

dogshit

Esoterica

Sheaf was miles off the pace in the first half. Rivaled Shipley for how poor he was but it’s a step up for him on last season, in a new team. He’ll get better and he won’t come up against many teams as strong as this.

junglej13

Hasn't made a great start. Looks like he isn't up to the pace and wants far too much time and too many touches on the ball at the moment.

SeaSeeEffCee

Hamer influenced the game 100x the way Sheaf could ever dream of
Yeah, by being at fault for two goals and they being a stupid prick and getting sent off. You're right, he was a huge influence on Bournemouth winning the game. Being able to spray a 50 yard pass twice a game doesn't mean he had a good game. He was shite tonight.

lordy_87

Yeah, by being at fault for two goals and they being a stupid prick and getting sent off. You're right, he was a huge influence on Bournemouth winning the game. Being able to spray a 50 yard pass twice a game doesn't mean he had a good game. He was shite tonight.
You're talking shit. Sheaf was woeful yet your still trying to say that he was better than Hamer who was undeservedly sent off

lordy_87

Aside from winning the penalty what else did Sheaf do?

SeaSeeEffCee

You're talking shit. Sheaf was woeful yet your still trying to say that he was better than Hamer who was undeservedly sent off
They were both shite, yet only one of them is getting any stick. It wasn't undeserving at all, hands to the face is a red, the players all know this. It was fucking stupid.

The Philosopher

Sheaf has, on balance, had a poor start to the season. Caught in possession often, loses the ball too often, wrong passes and misplaced passes. Those things could be put down to settling into the team and settling into this level.

The fact that he doesn’t track back and seem to put any effort in can’t be excused.

I’ve watched every game he’s played in and on balance I think he doesn’t fit in and isn’t ready.

Hope he has some time in the U23s and comes back stronger.

lordy_87

Sheaf has, on balance, had a poor start to the season. Caught in possession often, loses the ball too often, wrong passes and misplaced passes. Those things could be put down to settling into the team and settling into this level.

The fact that he doesn’t track back and seem to put any effort in can’t be excused.

I’ve watched every game he’s played in and on balance I think he doesn’t fit in and isn’t ready.

Absolutely agree. I'm not writing him off as he looked promising for Doncaster and is still young. However on tonight's and recent showings he was poor. Far too weak for a CDM.

SlowerThanPlatt

He would’t possibly go into the 23s. We don’t have enough players as it is

Users who are viewing this thread