Sheaf (2 Viewers)

cc84cov

He would’t possibly go into the 23s. We don’t have enough players as it is
My worry is he doesn’t seem to know how to track a man or he’s just too lazy to be arsed too I’ll admit I expected more from sheaf

mr_monkey

He’s got a weird love affair with Allen because he runs around a lot you won’t get no sense fella

Nope just think he is a better player than shiperly and is vastly underrated on here (if k liked players who ran around all the time shipperz would be my favourite player) but at least I have my own opinions on things ;)

cc84cov

Nope just think he is a better player than shiperly and is vastly underrated but at least I have my own opinions on things ;)
I have my own opinion mate hence why I made the post didn’t see many knocking Allen until i made it,I get why you like Allen mate trust me I do I just want more from him still feel we could do with another O’Hare Type player

no_loyalty

I haven't been impressed with him so far, but it took Walsh a few games to get going.

mr_monkey

I have my own opinion mate hence why I made the post didn’t see many knocking Allen until i made it,I get why you like Allen mate trust me I do I just want more from him still feel we could do with another O’Hare Type player

Just throw lots of shit at the wall and sees what sticks 😉

mr_monkey

How did you feel Allen did when he come on

Better than shipperz (didn't pass the ball to numerous Bournemouth players) but like most of the team couldn't get into the game and then much more defensive when hamer went off which isn't his best role

Dimi_Konstantflapalot

He’s not had the best start, but to me just looks like a good League 1 player adjusting to the (significant) step up - same as most of the team. Can see he’s got something about him, just needs to be quicker with his speed of thought when in possession.

Looks like it’ll be Kelly and him next few games, hopefully having a bit of experience alongside will help him bed in.

No need to denounce him as shit just yet, give him a chance!

larry_david

Zain would be eaten for breakfast in this league, don't you dare say otherwise.

Sheaf looks top heavy, slow, incredibly rigid and it's a big big worry. Having said that I called Walsh a dreadful footballer after Rotherham away so things can change.

Kelly starts every game for me

KersleyDigs

Sheaf is blatantly going to be a very good ball playing centre half. He has got away with both CM at youth and lower level... he doesn't seem quick or agile enough in CM, especially once he is turned with space behind him. Needs to face the game....

the rumpo kid

Sheaf needs to realise he isn't at arsenal now , you can't rely on other good players to clear up your mistakes! This lad has to step up or become another lost soul who has come to city then career ended in drifting off to to fuck all. Does this kid want to have a career in football or just slip off in to telling people in the pub he once played for arsenal . Fucking step up boy!

Warwickhunt

he needs a few more games under his belt to get up to speed of the championship

Frostie

Fucking hell this is 2nd only to those writing Hilßner off already.

The boy has clearly got a lot of quality & always wants to get the ball down & play. At the moment he wants a bit too much time on the ball & needs to get to grips with the pace of the game but given that he's never played in this league before I don't think we should be surprised by that.

Give him a chance ffs.

cc84cov

Fucking hell this is 2nd only to those writing Hilßner off already.

The boy has clearly got a lot of quality & always wants to get the ball down & play. At the moment he wants a bit too much time on the ball & needs to get to grips with the pace of the game but given that he's never played in this league before I don't think we should be surprised by that.

Give him a chance ffs.
Doncaster fans said he always got caught In possession wanting too much time

Frostie

Doncaster fans said he always got caught In possession wanting too much time

The odd one might have done but they're completely wrong.

5th most completed passes in all of L1 with 86% success rate, the majority of which are forward/progressive passes which is exceptional.

Sheaf L1 stats.png

Still, you know better than the stats & our widely praised recruitment team & had already written him off before he signed because he smiled in Arsenal training once.

wingy

The odd one might have done but they're completely wrong.

5th most completed passes in all of L1 with 86% success rate, the majority of which are forward/progressive passes which is exceptional.

View attachment 17138

Still, you know better than the stats & our widely praised recruitment team & had already written him off before he signed because he smiled in Arsenal training once.

He's been here what 4 weeks?.
And Two games?

lifeskyblue

Sheaf has the quality to come good. Yes he wasn’t the most effective today but with the exception of Hamer (who was sent off), Marosi (did all he could), macfadzean (who didn’t really put a foot wrong) O’Hare (who kept trying) and hyam (my motm) was he any worse than others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frostie

He's been here what 4 weeks?.
And Two games?

Exactly.
Certain people had already made their minds up before he even signed though:

Fuck sheaf don’t even want him anymore rather we got a loan in as cover

Another day No Sheaf Clearly he don’t fancy it I don’t think let him play arsenal Under 23’s he’s in lala land if he thinks he’s getting anywhere near their first team

The kid is a prat wanting guarantees etc fuck it off

SlowerThanPlatt

Sheaf has the quality to come good. Yes he wasn’t the most effective today but with the exception of Hamer (who was sent off), Marosi (did all he could), macfadzean (who didn’t really put a foot wrong) O’Hare (who kept trying) and hyam (my motm) was he any worse than others?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No not really. People keep using Arsenal against him but he was only an Arsenal player in name.

Mucca Mad Boys

Kelly will return to the starting lineup when 100%. Sheaf is a good player, but needs to work on moving the ball a bit quicker, in less touches.

None of the midfield made their passes, Hamer, Sheaf, Shipley or even COH. We were against a superior team.

KersleyDigs

I feel like a Sheaf needs to realise that he is not playing academy or L1 footy anymore.... he ISN'T one of the best players on the pitch anymore and playing with a casualness he is, shows that he hasn't fully grasped the level he is at now.

I still think he will ultimately be a ball playing centre half to be completely honest. An injury and a suspension could see the making if him....

Users who are viewing this thread