Selling the training ground (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

49_100406111009_1.jpg

MatthewWallis

They will fuck us over before they leave. Either by folding the club and selling the training ground for one last return or selling us on but taking the training ground with them

D

Deleted member 2477

Those who have constantly defended these scum should now hang their heads as its been clear for a very long time what these parasites have been doing to our club and yet others still blame everyone else

Sisu will sell anything they can and replace by short term messures and loans to keep the club still viable until they eventually pull the plug and walk away.

Rip ccfc

skybluesam66

Money grabbing C**ts should just F**k off and die
I hope they meet some unfortunate end

sorry nick i know you dont like it to be personal - but they have made it personal - what is life without your enjoyment, and they have taken that away from thousands of city supporters

lifeskyblue

Tongue in cheek
I'm sure they have plans to build a training ground and academy to the new ground they will soon let us know about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ecky

Yeh I agree they've bled the club dry. Asset stripped anything and everything, hoodwinked share holders
I fear we will be folded very soon and we will be making all the headlines for the wrong reasons

Sisu you are a disgrace TF & JS WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND and hope you get it

chiefdave

Well the Telegraph did ask them to sell!

Few options here, assuming it's correct and not a rehash of the old story. In order of what I think is most likely to least likely:

They have realised the club is screwed and are selling what they can before selling / administration / liquidation;

They are going to use that money to subsidise the running of the club as they've run out of players to sell;

It's part of a move to a new facility where the academy and first team will both be located. More likely to be renting somewhere like Warwick Uni than owning.

Warwickhunt

Simon Gilbert will end up like Les Reid if he does'nt stop reporting facts about our lllustrious owners

Brylowes

I think I just want something to happen now. This slow death is just too painful.
Exactly where I am mate, I seem to have been following this car crash
For an eternity now, somethings got to give.
The thought of them staying and the club keep shrinking is unbearable,
Would much rather the car stopped spinning, they get out and leave ,
We assess the damage work out a way forward and carry on.

fernandopartridge

Horrid irony about this proposed adaptation to a local plan. There was talk a while ago about their being a deadline for a potential stadium to be included in Rugby's local plan. I don't know whether Simon asked about that but it would be interesting.

My head and heart both say that this plan to sell Ryton is not for any reason that will benefit CCFC.

chiefdave

Having got the Telegraph site to work for long enough to read the story it seems to be saying the land could potentially be changed from green belt if there was an equivalent facility elsewhere.

Needs some more digging by the local media to find out what is actually happening. Is it just in the local plan so that it's there if needed or are the players likely to turn up for training to find the pitches dug up?

trondegilsoltvedt97

"One significant clause in the local plan is that the training ground could only be replaced with housing “when adequate replacement of pitch provision is made to the satisfaction of Rugby Borough Council and Sport England in accordance with national planning policy."

IF - the £2m goes towards a new, better training ground then I don't see the harm.
In the current context, yes it is another piece of wood on the bonfire - but Ryton is not a 21st century facility.

AFCCOVENTRY

1) Either they are taking what they can before they depart or

2) They will rent somewhere for the training ground.

If it's the later that will be shocking as a pro football club we don't have our own training ground.

3) The other option and it's dreamland...they have secured land to build a new stadium, new training facilities and academy.

I feel it's option 2 unfortunately.

Senior Vick from Alicante

Selling your only asset does not seem the best business model in the world unless they are looking to do a rent back. What a clusterfuck these owners are, if this is true then I think its going to start getting very nasty for any board members that show their faces at the Ricoh. I cant wait for the next press release from the club regarding new stadia, unless these twats say that the sale is to raise money for new facility's and give precise specifics, its got to be a total boycott of the club . If going to the wall is inevitable then we need to speed the process up for them.

peeler

I always though that selling Ryton would be the last thing SISU did before pulling the plug.

Liquid Gold

Does look like this is their latest payday before leaving. Really hope that the council will be favourable to new owners and allow them to build a training base and academy for next to nothing.

olderskyblue

This has been on the cards since Rugby announced they have to build 12,400 new homes in their borough, and Ryton has to take some of them......

One would hope they have a plan, and this isn't some last chance to cash in for a few quid...

Evo1883

How anybody can back or make excuses for the cancer that have systematically destroyed this club is beyond me , we are screwed

Users who are viewing this thread