Selling the training ground (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Perhaps he is suggesting a National League 3 Midlands Division rugby club has been better ran over the years than Coventry City Football Club.
Is he really that thick?

Captain Dart

Just waiting to explain what in the post you quoted it was referencing?
Everybody else understands, I haven't time or interest in explaining something that is self evident. End of discussion.

Nick

Administrator
Everybody else understands, I haven't time or interest in explaining something that is self evident. End of discussion.
Yet you have the time and interest in having digs?

Maybe you could have the time and effort to reply to my multiple pms? Doubt that though.

rupert_bear

I put this on part of a post on the Ricoh/politics/ sisu thread.
I was at the Bristol City academy last weekend and it's a good set up its actually a sports academy football, hockey, rugby, indoor facilities and the BC academy is part of that don't know if the first team train there too. Also there is a small stadium about the size of the Butts with floodlights, stands etc where Bristol City ladies play. It is I would guess about twice the size of the current Higgs site probably from where the current pitches end to London Road, now I don't know how much extra land there is at Allard Way but there is a fair stretch behind the old pumping section and I would think flattened out plenty of room for housing too.
Is this the future ?

Nick

Administrator
I put this on part of a post on the Ricoh/politics/ sisu thread.
I was at the Bristol City academy last weekend and it's a good set up its actually a sports academy football, hockey, rugby, indoor facilities and the BC academy is part of that don't know if the first team train there too. Also there is a small stadium about the size of the Butts with floodlights, stands etc where Bristol City ladies play. It is I would guess about twice the size of the current Higgs site probably from where the current pitches end to London Road, now I don't know how much extra land there is at Allard Way but there is a fair stretch behind the old pumping section and I would think flattened out plenty of room for housing too.
Is this the future ?
I think man city have that too, like a mini stadium where the others play. Would be nice!

Hobo

I still don't think SISU are off anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread