Secret meeting fa chairman, sisu/otium, acl on thursday (2 Viewers)

dadgad

the strange thing is that Nick has said that most of the ones using multiple accounts are very firmly in the "Shitzu Out" shouty branch of opinion.

Time to put this nonsense to one side.
Currently there are very very few takers for the Northants model of CCFC.
Therefore it'd be better for the few to join the many and offer all parties a UNITED FRONT.
The voice of the fans - Keep Cov in Cov - is by far the strongest one in town.

skybluehugh

Of course being unable to string a sentence together with such wittee repartee as SHITSU and little else is a high level debate that, worthy of Oxbridge. I can see the superior debating style there for sure.

Still, cracking high ground to take eh.

And your level of debate is to turn to personal attacks trying to distract from the fact that you are full of shit.

NorthernWisdom

And your level of debate is to turn to personal attacks trying to distracted from the fact that you are full of shit.

You totally miss the irony that, in the best playground style you started it.

idiot.

Some on here you can actually talk to, not agree all the time, but actually have a brain cell.

Others like you cry a pile of shit and then cry to Mummy when people bite back.

Pathetic.

skybluehugh

You totally miss the irony that, in the best playground style you started it.

idiot.

Some on here you can actually talk to, not agree all the time, but actually have a brain cell.

Others like you cry a pile of shit and then cry to Mummy when people bite back.

Pathetic.

THANK YOU, you have just proven my point better than I ever could.

Grappa

What's your favourite Grappa, Grappa?

Has to be a monovitigno. I'd probably plump for a grappa di moscato. I find that the natural mildness of the moscato grape ameliorates the robust notes introduced during the distillation process.

cloughie

I've tried to register but it keeps coming up with an error message.

I'd gladly join - this site is superior but is clearly infiltrated with council trolls adopting multi user id's.

You are a real fan. Just a bit misguided.

Quote grendel
'I think that site is inhabited with real supporters of the club and I suspect he knows he'd get a far more deserving response'

Think your superior site is for real supporters no wonder they don't want you

Sbarcher

I only take my grappa after almost finishing an espresso and topping it up with grappa. The only way to drink that foul tasting skin and stalk dregs.

Grendel

And your level of debate is to turn to personal attacks trying to distract from the fact that you are full of shit.

I have to admit when it comes to debating you truly are the mastur.

dadgad

Has to be a monovitigno. I'd probably plump for a grappa di moscato. I find that the natural mildness of the moscato grape ameliorates the robust notes introduced during the distillation process.

Amazing. Something you know about.
There was a small producer: Levi di Neive.....his grappa was exceptional......and his labels....much sought after.
People tried to copy him.....but you could always tell. I loved his approach.

Users who are viewing this thread