Secret meeting fa chairman, sisu/otium, acl on thursday (3 Viewers)

Sky Blue Kid

Once PWKH puts ACL/Higgs £70m in debt perhaps you and cc4l might have an argument too!

dongonzalos

Brownie points for the first to identify where this is...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374751302.605821.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374751302.605821.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
is that the model of the proposed new main stand at the Brandon ?

Astute

if any fan had opportunity to fix things we would.

so hes not one at all.

Have noticed something here. You put hes. So does TSB and his other alias. You don't know how to use capital letters. Neither do the aliases. All love SISU.

RPHunt

Have noticed something here. You put hes. So does TSB and his other alias. You don't know how to use capital letters. Neither do the aliases. All love SISU.

My thoughts exactly.

And TSB admits he was posting here six months ago, long before true sky blue or jammydodger signed up:

if someone can show me the actual proof we will not be playing at the ricoh at the start of the season ill shut up.

fact: both parties (sisu and ACL) are in a fight - that fight isnt over, of course sisu will play at the ricoh, but behind the scenes sisu are going for the buy out of the ricoh, while ACL can do nothing but beg SISU to play/pay. its a war i told you all sisu would win some 6 months ago, i remember being called a few names then too.

sisu are magnificent in my opinion, they are getting the best deal for the club, and are prepared to start a fresh with a new stadium and a new outlook on revenues / income. its the only they could do. Muttons not gobbing off anymore is he!! i just think its quite sad how easilly lead some of you are by the bullshit the council are spreading through the coventry telegraph

So it does make me wonder how many accounts this cretin has.

There are a lot of accounts that post illiterate drivel in support of SISU and I guess it could be any or all of them.

T

true sky blue

i never use capitals, too busy. sorry . . . the meeting is going to be adjourned to next week. but both sides feel there is positive movement and a way forward may be reached.

That should be the headline in the telegraph from what i am told, though the meeting hasnt really got underway yet.

T

true sky blue

My thoughts exactly.

And TSB admits he was posting here six months ago, long before true sky blue or jammydodger signed up:

There are a lot of accounts that post illiterate drivel in support of SISU and I guess it could be any or all of them.

why am i a cretin may i ask and why get so personal? knickers in a twist??

T

true sky blue

why are you so unprofessional all the time? stay off the forum and stay out of the talks with sisu, you cause trouble everywhere you go. we can all tell you are ready to "politely decline" any offer that comes your way 247

hence the reason all the parties call him the "mad dog"

T

true sky blue

hahaha :wave: still going on about my so called multiple accounts, got members proof reading for evidence of the use of capitals and grammar problems and the paranoia !!!

city fans you are letting this issue send you crazy ... chill out and back off

Grendel

My thoughts exactly.

Out of interest is your user name some form of Cockney rhyming slang?

Grendel

hahaha :wave: still going on about my so called multiple accounts, got members proof reading for evidence of the use of capitals and grammar problems and the paranoia !!!

city fans you are letting this issue send you crazy ... chill out and back off

Nick said there are multiple users and most are on the council side.

We should get all multiple ids published - those who want it hidden will do so for obvious reasons.

lordsummerisle

Nick said there are multiple users and most are on the council side.

We should get all multiple ids published - those who want it hidden will do so for obvious reasons.

The excessive use of exclamation marlk by TSB would point towards him being Skybluejohn!!!!!!!!!

Which would also make him the most schizophrenic poster on here against an awful lot of competition.

covcity4life

ahahahah so im TSB all of a sudden?

nq80yl.jpg

RPHunt

why am i a cretin may i ask and why get so personal? knickers in a twist??

Can you explain why you wrote "I told you all sisu would win some 6 months ago, i remember being called a few names then too." when both of the accounts, you admit to, have only been active a few weeks.

Convince me that this, and your other little faux pas , are not the work of someone profoundly stupid (i.e. a cretin) and I will retract.

Dhinsa's_Millions

Will the real Ian Calvert please stand up! It certainly isn't me. Although I'm hoping for some sort of Scooby Doo mask ripping to reveal who these multiple account holders really are! I'm not quite sure Data Protection would allow it though!? Discuss!

James Smith

Once Tim Fisher ties a balloon to someone's car you may have an arguement.
So describing the accounts of a business that he's a company director of (and therefore responsible for) as a "mess" is professional?

Sky Blue Kid

How much more Bullshit are we going to take from SISU?....coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/brandon-stadium-owners-insist-speedway-5319421 …

Grappa

So describing the accounts of a business that he's a company director of (and therefore responsible for) as a "mess" is professional?

He actually said “the accounts have been a mess; an absolute mess”. Not "are". Perfectly plausible for him to mean they were a mess before he arrived, but I'm sure that won't stop you using it as a stick to beat him with regardless.

The hyperbole levels are through the fucking roof over here.

dadgad

So remind us Grappa, when were the accounts last filed?
Is that the current situation? Yes.
Is that hyperbole or fact? Fact
Have you just been on the Grappa or are you still on it?

Users who are viewing this thread