Secret meeting fa chairman, sisu/otium, acl on thursday (1 Viewer)

T

true sky blue

Dont ask how i know, all i can say is the info comes from a director level of a certain football club i can not name,

this meeting is taking place

it is to thrash out a deal, as a last resort. If no decision can be reached thats it for this season, it's northampton for one season.

Something also about steven pressley, they reckon he is on about leaving to another league one club

Dont ask how i know, all i can say is the info comes from a director level of a certain football club i can not name,

it is to thrash out a deal, as a last resort. If no decision can be reached thats it for this season, it's northampton for one season.

Something also about steven pressley, they reckon he is on about leaving to another league one club

Not so secret anymore then?...........................Don't tell him your name Pike!!

RegTheDonk

Sorry TSB, I WILL ask how you know.

You can't dangle a carrot like that without some evidence.

Perhaps you ARE fisher after all :thinking about:

T

true sky blue

i have said .. a director of a football club. as if im going to name her/him. all i know is it will take place and the chariman of the FA is apparently to chair. greg dyke apparently

T

true sky blue

I've heard Presley isn't very happy with the whole situation and was thinking of jacking in.
You couldn't blame him if he did

he will go quite soon, i was being told this only about 2 hours ago that he has already told the club he is off. they are negotiating he stays for first 6 games

spwaverley4916

if this is true - do you know where the meeting will be? - if its in london I am down there on thursday - could go on a spying mission

FRY-CCFC

isnt bullshit a swear word lad?

didnt your parents teach you not to swear??? any social workers around??!

I appear to be the smartest one in this thread as I don't believe that a random director of football would just tell you about a secret meeting.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Swindon were linked with Pressley when Di Canio left I think, his replacement Kevin McDonald has also just left Swindon. Seems the obvious club if true about Pressley

FRY-CCFC

then we are all very very thick

Maybe not thick, but you might have a mental disability to make up a rumour like this...

Just like to point out that you can't even get odds on pressley being the next swindon manager, if it happens fair play but I strongly believe it won't.

skybluepm2

Sorry to rain on your fire true sky blue..(if that really is your name!!) but I just can't see there beung an ounce if truth in what you're saying. You're a relative newbie to the site and as far as I'm aware don't have a successful track record of pulling stories like this out of the bad. Would love you to prove my wrong but I think there's more chance of you being an alias of PSGM1 coming back to reign his evil act of revenge on all things joyous and sky blue.

Otis

The Pressley thing I can believe.

Just how many times has he said he has had reason to believe the transfer embargo would be lifted shortly?

On June 29th Waggott said it may another 2 weeks.

Coventry City: Transfer embargo still to be lifted, says Waggott

Coventry City could still have another fortnight to wait before they are in a position to start buying new players to strengthen for the coming season.

8th July

Pressley waiting for Sky Blues transfer embargo to be lifted before bringing in new centre-halves

8 Jul 2013 08:33 Coventry City manager says he's in negations already to bring in three defenders as soon as he's given the green light

14th June

[h=1]Pressley aims to bring in seven new players despite Coventry City transfer embargo[/h] 14 Jun 2013 08:47 Sky Blues boss confident he can reach pre-contract agreements with a view to making permanent deals when restriction is lifted

Share on print Share on email

Last edited:

TheRoyalScam

A couple of anagrams of 'true sky blue':

'blues turkey'

and my favourite 'lube key rust':)

quinn1971

I remember when a newbie came on here and said he'd heard that sisu were taking the council to court and was told in no in certain terms to go away.i wouldn't be so quick to knock true sky blue . We're in for a few suprises in the next few weeks.

Grendel

I can see Pressley going. I can't think of any manager putting up with this just for a pay check. Oh I can think of one....

Users who are viewing this thread