Season Tickets (3 Viewers)

ccfctommy

Think i'll only bother if we get promoted (early bird will get extended after poor sales). Don't fancy watching another season of League Two.

ccfchoi87

Ok, how about a free play-off final Wembley ticket with every season ticket purchased in advance of the end of this main season. Might not get there, but guarantees you a ticket if we do and will only be approx. £25 a ticket coming off the price. They just don't seem to have thought particularly hard about how to get more people going - I assume they don't care whether it's 1 or 20,000 and will just offer a budget to the manager that reflects the income generated.

That's an interesting thought, of course it hinges on us getting there but could be a good offer

Otis

Ok, how about a free play-off final Wembley ticket with every season ticket purchased in advance of the end of this main season. Might not get there, but guarantees you a ticket if we do and will only be approx. £25 a ticket coming off the price. They just don't seem to have thought particularly hard about how to get more people going - I assume they don't care whether it's 1 or 20,000 and will just offer a budget to the manager that reflects the income generated.
How about we get all our money back if the City win 5 games in a row.

The club would make a mint.

torchomatic

Well that's not going to stop me keep refreshing my keyboard and getting angry with my laptop!!!

Grrrrr!!!!

Don't get angry with your laptop. Get angry with your club!

skybluesam66

not bad for me at £13 per game
packages work out at £18 per game so if you go to 18 or more of the 23, Season tickets better value

I do think match day prices are too high, and should be capped at £20 (at least for the cheaper zones) = but £13 for a couple of hours entertainment (which i use in the loosest sense) is not bad

standupforcity

packages work out at £18 per game so if you go to 18 or more of the 23, Season tickets better value

I do think match day prices are too high, and should be capped at £20 (at least for the cheaper zones) = but £13 for a couple of hours entertainment (which i use in the loosest sense) is not bad

Package is £13 for me....same as I pay per game anyway!

Liquid Gold

More an excuse to spend time in the pub interrupted by a couple of hours depressed in the cold.

rupert_bear

This deal I believe is on until April 23rd maybe sisu are looking to feather their nest with a bulk of next seasons ST money before baleing out !

Nick

Administrator
This deal I believe is on until April 23rd maybe sisu are looking to feather their nest with a bulk of next seasons ST money before baleing out !

It will be extended.

Judging by your past record I wouldn't get hopes up, that sort of thing is said every year about "baleing out".

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

Hercules

CCFC want my ST renewal so much they decided to send me to a different ground. Apparently, this is the view from my seat. Anyone know where it is? ....

area.9.jpg

Evo1883

Does my tits in everyone going on about Bradford this price Bradford that price ..... piss off and support them , it’s bloody £13 a game ,
Stop moaning all the bloody time ,
We don’t have all the revenues other clubs have so this is our main income , I really don’t get all the moaning ,

Prices could be better is probably the best way to say this .
As somebody who travels over 4000 miles every season to away matches plus tickets plus season tickets it’s an expensive game for me.

I would like to see the club do more , there is nothing wrong with that and is a perfectly reasonable thought .

I think 220 -230 is reasonable at this level , I’m not sure 299-345 is so reasonable .
There are many examples of cheaper tickets than Coventry city throughout the football pyramid.
Bradford are an extreme example hence why people always mention them , it’s only natural

Maybe the longer you have a season ticket the better deal you should get, I see no reason why your continued support shouldn’t be rewarded , a proper reward scheme aimed at rewarding long time holders but reasonable first time offers aswell

Otis

Prices could be better is probably the best way to say this .
As somebody who travels over 4000 miles every season to away matches plus tickets plus season tickets it’s an expensive game for me.

I would like to see the club do more , there is nothing wrong with that and is a perfectly reasonable thought .

I think 220 -230 is reasonable at this level , I’m not sure 299-345 is so reasonable .
There are many examples of cheaper tickets than Coventry city throughout the football pyramid.
Bradford are an extreme example hence why people always mention them , it’s only natural

Maybe the longer you have a season ticket the better deal you should get, I see no reason why your continued support shouldn’t be rewarded , a proper reward scheme aimed at rewarding long time holders but reasonable first time offers aswell
The optimistic amongst us would say we are getting a £299 season ticket for League One football.

cov4theprem

My missus is a student and could get student rate for the season ticket at £230. She never goes as we live in derby and I just take our lad around 10 times a season. Do the season ticket cards have photos or ever get checked?

Otis

My missus is a student and could get student rate for the season ticket at £230. She never goes as we live in derby and I just take our lad around 10 times a season. Do the season ticket cards have photos or ever get checked?
No photos. My card gets checked every single game though.

Otis

And I assume your name is printed on it? I can’t see getting away with being a mrs...
Yeah, mine says Mr. P. Pot on mine.

So definitely a Mr or Mrs scenario. You may be okay in about 10 years time where there is no such thing as a boy or a girl, but for now, unless you wish to wear a wig every game, I think you have no chance.

clint van damme

And I assume your name is printed on it? I can’t see getting away with being a mrs...

I think they're checking to see adults are using adult cards, (hence they never check my sons). Don't think they'll be bothered about you using your missus card.

wingy

I think they're checking to see adults are using adult cards, (hence they never check my sons). Don't think they'll be bothered about you using your missus card.
They were last season.
Confiscated one that wasn't going to be used by the holder and leant to a chap
Edit :- Think it got resolved in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread