Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

Otis

Trying to renew mine now, but I always choose installements and am not getting the option. Only getting the option of card payment for the full amount.
it says 'How would you like to pay' and there's only the option of card for the full amount.

Nick

Administrator
Is the monthly instalment option interest-free?

Think it's a couple of quid. For last season I think I paid about 7 quid interest over the 10 months. Just going off memory though so it might be a bit more or less.

Edit: Just looked and I think it was closer to 20.

CCFC88

Oh great my renewal will only let me do adult. I can see this is going to be a laugh.
Just had a response from the ticket office

"You are not able to do this online as we need to see documented or valid NUS card stating you are a full time student."

Liquid Gold

"You are not able to do this online as we need to see documented or valid NUS card stating you are a full time student."
Can't we just email in a picture. I'm not going up to the fucking butts from on my day off just to sort this out.

Liquid Gold

Where did you email? They've not sent a reply to me the bastards.

CCFC88

Can't we just email in a picture. I'm not going up to the fucking butts from on my day off just to sort this out.
Potentially just buy the next seat along as a new ST in the 18-21 category (assuming this is what they are classing as student concession)

rob9872

I'd like to see a rebate scheme that could snowball and swell attendances.

Start off higher, but then reduce as more are sold. Eg £300 now, but if we get to 8,000 it drops to £275, at 10,000 to £250 at 12,000 to £225 and at 15,000+ to a maximum discount £200 We'd be unlikely to get there I realise but you never know and would certainly help the team, although I'm sure they'd fix the figures at 14,999 to avoid paying £375k back :)

bawtryneal

I would expand it a bit though and also charge extra for anyone who has their baseball cap on back to front, their pants showing out the back of their jeans, or people who wear sunglasses on the tops of their heads.

A £10 surcharge per game would be entirely fair.

What about people with a mop of black curly hour, moustache, round glasses and smoking a cigar

steve82

I believe the prices are well in line with the market and level were currently at so see no issue. Yes it's still high but that's football in general.

As the lad turns 13 before the set date it naturally means a price increase for me but it still averages out to £20 a game for two premium classed seats.

Doesn't mention a free cup game tho this year?

Liquid Gold

I'd like to see a rebate scheme that could snowball and swell attendances.

Start off higher, but then reduce as more are sold. Eg £300 now, but if we get to 8,000 it drops to £275, at 10,000 to £250 at 12,000 to £225 and at 15,000+ to a maximum discount £200 We'd be unlikely to get there I realise but you never know and would certainly help the team, although I'm sure they'd fix the figures at 14,999 to avoid paying £375k back :)
We tried that a couple of years ago and didn't get past the first benchmark.

zuni

Isn't it Bradford who make the fans join a club to get st which costs £65 which is hidden from the overall st cost

rob9872

Ok, how about a free play-off final Wembley ticket with every season ticket purchased in advance of the end of this main season. Might not get there, but guarantees you a ticket if we do and will only be approx. £25 a ticket coming off the price. They just don't seem to have thought particularly hard about how to get more people going - I assume they don't care whether it's 1 or 20,000 and will just offer a budget to the manager that reflects the income generated.

Adge

Makes sense they need to see proof, else I'll be getting an NUS one too :)
Hey, come on, the club needs every penny through the gates for the first team budget:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Grendel

Bradford were averaging 8-11000 before the owners decided to get the fans back by going cheap .
The attendances over the last 5 years or so indicate the correct decision was made

We wouldn’t get them though. I’ve said on another thread we should make it £120 for adults and £60 concessions and make it a minimum of 20,000 and a maximum of 22,000 at that probe and charge £30 walk ups. I think we’d sell about 7,000

Warwickhunt

Let’s look at our club as an individual club , the league positions of recent years , the drop in attendances in recent years and then ask yourself is it cheap ??

This club has to find a way to make money whilst bringing supporters back and reasonable season ticket prices would be a start , I’m not suggesting ridiculous prices but why should a ST holder in the 4th tier pay over £10 per match ??

The club yet again are doing nothing to entice support back to the Ricoh , and yet again next season when crowds are still shit we will be saying “fickle this fickle that “
None league average is £15 per game

pusbccfc

There's not much in life that a dad and his kid can do for £13.

Of course we all want them cheaper, but everything is expensive these days.

ccfcricoh

Its the same every year - people will whinge at cost, claim that's the reason they're not having one when in reality they just dont want to go, then when we have priority tickets on sale that people who have paid out manage to get and they don't, they'll whinge again...

Users who are viewing this thread