Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Club said an announcement due today.

Hopefully a decent price.

wingy

It's a worry ,are they thinking get in now before the season caves in?
Just kidding!!

Nick

Administrator
Can see them being this same as this year, maybe the same sort of deal where they get cheaper with more sold.

Otis

I would expand it a bit though and also charge extra for anyone who has their baseball cap on back to front, their pants showing out the back of their jeans, or people who wear sunglasses on the tops of their heads.

A £10 surcharge per game would be entirely fair.

CCFC88

Theres never been a student ST before has there, any reason behind the thinking there will be one this season? Have the club mentioned it?

Liquid Gold

Theres never been a student ST before has there, any reason behind the thinking there will be one this season? Have the club mentioned it?
Well there are match day tickets for Students. I'm technically still a student and hold an NUS so the price difference on an adult season ticket and a match day student ticket isn't much. If there isn't a student price then I'll probably just pay game by game or match package as I can't make every game anyway. Without a student season ticket being a season ticket holder doesn't make much sense financially and then the club misses out as I'd be more likely to skip games when I'm skint.

CCFC88

Well there are match day tickets for Students. I'm technically still a student and hold an NUS so the price difference on an adult season ticket and a match day student ticket isn't much. If there isn't a student price then I'll probably just pay game by game or match package as I can't make every game anyway. Without a student season ticket being a season ticket holder doesn't make much sense financially and then the club misses out as I'd be more likely to skip games when I'm skint.
Likewise, just read on the website that "concessions" include students which I didn't realise. I have an adult ST this year but must have missed 5 or 6 home games so paying £15 a week would have been cheaper, but then I would have missed out on tickets for away matches I suppose.

Liquid Gold

Likewise, just read on the website that "concessions" include students which I didn't realise. I have an adult ST this year but must have missed 5 or 6 home games so paying £15 a week would have been cheaper, but then I would have missed out on tickets for away matches I suppose.
I asked the club and they said there is no reduced rate for student season tickets. This was last April when they came out.

full-price-grid.jpg

CCFC88

I asked the club and they said there is no reduced rate for student season tickets. This was last April when they came out.

full-price-grid.jpg
When paying match by match at home games is your NUS card ever checked? I've bought plenty of NUS discounted away tickets this year and never had to show it, on purchase or on entry in to the stadium.

Liquid Gold

When paying match by match at home games is your NUS card ever checked? I've bought plenty of NUS discounted away tickets this year and never had to show it, on purchase or on entry in to the stadium.
No never, I've bought NUS tickets for friends and then let them use my season ticket but it's never been checked once. I'm sure you'd have to email it in when buying a season ticket like you would for concession tickets though.

Nick

Administrator
didn't realise what the jump would be in the price of my sons season ticket this year as he turns 16.
On the plus side, the free loading fuck can get a job and buy his own ticket after this season.

They are last seasons prices, dont think they have released the new ones ;)

Nick

Administrator
The new partnership, which begins ahead of the impending launch of 2018-19 Season Tickets, sees the two companies team up to provide a range of benefits to Sky Blues supporters – from discounts at high street stores and brands of up to a value of £2000 per year, to reduced cost will and estate planning services for supporters plus funeral plans.

Carpeo Estate Planning is a division of Carpeo Business Process Outsourcing - an award-winning customer service business.

Dave Boddy, Coventry City Chief Executive, said: “We’re pleased to announce this new partnership, which will bring a range of benefits of real value to our supporters.

“Carpeo Estate Planning are an ever-expanding business, who have already partnered with several sports clubs, and we look forward to working with them to help us to reward and recognise our loyal supporters.”

Not sure how the funeral plans links into the discounts at high street stores?

Looks like they work with Hereford - NEWS: Bulls Launch Reward Scheme | Hereford FC - The official website of Hereford FC

Newport RFC - Exclusive savings for Newport RFC supporters | Newport RFC

Our exclusive membership scheme provides a fantastic range of discounts and offers on leading brands to our members, including Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys, M&S, EE, Sky, Amazon, Thomas Cook and many more making it one of the best supporter membership schemes in the UK. This is an easy way for supporters to generate money for Newport Rugby Football Club whilst making savings for them and their family.

As an introduction offer all new members will have access to an exclusive Laithwaites wine offer for Christmas, a box of 12 bottles of wine, mixed, white or red from £49.99 and a free gift of 2 crystal wine glasses, a saving of over £60.

It sounds like the flyers from an Amazon parcel. Expecting a free trial of Graze too.

ohitsaidwalker king power

I would expand it a bit though and also charge extra for anyone who has their baseball cap on back to front, their pants showing out the back of their jeans, or people who wear sunglasses on the tops of their heads.

A £10 surcharge per game would be entirely fair.
addendum proposal to the expansion..."or whom have a moustache, smoke a cigar and see the world through circular glasses? " ;)

ccfcricoh

I think they might bring in an extra incentive by saying commit before the end of March for a further discount
This....they should be saying commit before end of season (and before we even know what league we are in) and you get an extra discount on top of the normal early bird prices.

Assume the above prices are not early bird, i'm sure/hope i didn't pay £391!

Nick

Administrator
Not much about the rewards stuff though:

All Adult supporters will have the chance to save upto £2000 per year as they join a new CCFC Rewards Scheme – with discounts available at high street stores and brands including Tesco, Asda, Boots and many more. * This means fans can essentially pay for their Season Ticket – and then some – using the money they save in the Rewards Scheme!

Users who are viewing this thread