season tickets (1 Viewer)

Evans1883

3 hour queue , also why havent we got electronic cards , much more user friendly than the old fashioned wallet

stupot07

Season ticket purchased online 3 minutes job done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

Season ticket purchased online 3 minutes job done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

That's the spirit.

Those in the know, know that the system automatically identifies the best fans and speeds their payments through at an accelerated rate. If you've not been processed within the 2-4 min qualifying period you aren't quite up to the mark I'm afraid.

shy_tall_knight

OK need to buy JSB membership at £25 for son not previously a JSB logged into my account and when I go to buy the "wingers" membership - it states adult CCFC memberships only are available.

cornoccfc

I don't really see what objections the police would have. They weren't bothered in the JPT and if we ever got to the Premiership the south stand would be shared every game.

Also I'm not sure the police can enforce something like this. They can recommend but inside the ground it's up to the club.

I'll take a punt on the threat of increased police costs for having the home and away so close in the ground, and coming out of exits adjacent to one another?

hill83

I just shouted out the window in the back bedroom and nothing. No ticket, no information. NOT GOOD ENOUGH

the rumpo kid

I sent my mrs down this morning she waited foe 3hrs, only two people serving and one on the phone, plus two standing open mouthed behind the merchandise counter. this is poor by anyone's standards........................and my wife said she would stab me if I ever asked her to go there again.

Ashdown

I'll take a punt on the threat of increased police costs for having the home and away so close in the ground, and coming out of exits adjacent to one another?

In this league the away support can often be herded onto four waiting coaches. The old bill are likely trying to ramp up their already inflated costs !

Gaz

Thanks for this.
However when I click on alternative seats, then next loaded screen says pick your seat but there isn't an option to.

skybluericoh

They are making a right mess of this arn't they, it's like they've forgotten how to run a football club.

SISU never knew how to run a football club in the first place- hence the crap we have had to put up with them!! Maybe they're starting to learn????

wince

Been trying for two days and couldn't get on to web site ,went back ,in via google chrome and done in two minutes

Otis

Been trying for two days and couldn't get on to web site ,went back ,in via google chrome and done in two minutes

You are now a certified member of the club and your shiny badge should be with you in the next 2-3 days.

RoboCCFC90

but they aren't and I've already explained why, providing information is easy and prevents problems and they are doing a poor job of this which causes more problems. I'm completely understanding of the situation being difficult and completely understand it was going to be a painful few days but that doesn't mean that they are doing a good job of dealing with it or that they are doing all they can.

I think that's very harsh on the staff.. Usually Season Tickets and first Home Game ticket sales are planned 1 - 3 months in advance, due to the complications at our Club the Club is trying to resolve this in 12 days, it's not the same..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

italiahorse

I think that's very harsh on the staff.. Usually Season Tickets and first Home Game ticket sales are planned 1 - 3 months in advance, due to the complications at our Club the Club is trying to resolve this in 12 days, it's not the same..

Until Monday it would help the shop if people renewing in their own seat do it online, evidently using Google Chrome.
Also from tomorrow for general ST sales which can be booked into the seats not used during the 2012/2013 season.
Similarly for those buying tickets for the first match.

That would enable the staff to concentrate on placing existing ST from Sixfields, resiting North stand ST holders and sorting out people who can't do it online for whatever reason.
If your renewing your ST in your old spot at the shop then do it next week once it's calmed down. You might even be able to pick it up at the shop before those receiving it in the post get there's.

Those really chilled Will do it after the first match as your old place is reserved until the end of September and just maybe the season ticket should reduce by its match value which in most cases will be more than the first match ticket. :)

All will sort itself out over time and everybody will be happy. Just appreciate what the club are attempting here.

Tommystours

Renewed my old lapsed season ticket today. Thought it was better than joining a queue,... But could only do it through google chrome, and could only buy and collect.not an issue but wanted to change seats to be nearer some mates. But left it as it was and now will collect.good job only live in sunny nunny . Mate who hasn't been for years also wants one, so hear comes the queue.
this is what being acity fan is all about. PUSB

Noggin

you don't read, you never do, I said the situation is difficult, I said I understood it was going to be a painful few days but providing the correct information in the correct way would take 5 minutes and would have saved them hours and made their job much easier

ccfcno9

Caution to those renewing online who have moved since 2012/2013 season! I renewed mine today through google chrome(really easy) only problem is I,ve moved in the last two years and despite changing my address beforehand, after payment my account details reverted back to old house. the club said today that ALL online renewals will be posted regardless. I've emailed them, fingers crossed its sorted before the bigger rush for tickets from tomorrow onwards

letsallsingtogether

Going down in the morning to run the gauntlet, need tickets for Swindon,Wycombe and Gillingham.

Happy days :) fuck it might leave soon

Otis

Caution to those renewing online who have moved since 2012/2013 season! I renewed mine today through google chrome(really easy) only problem is I,ve moved in the last two years and despite changing my address beforehand, after payment my account details reverted back to old house. the club said today that ALL online renewals will be posted regardless. I've emailed them, fingers crossed its sorted before the bigger rush for tickets from tomorrow onwards

Don't understand why it would just be through Google Chrome. I used Firefox and had no problems at all.

jassie78

Thanks for this.
However when I click on alternative seats, then next loaded screen says pick your seat but there isn't an option to.

Gaz, i don't have this option anymore since I have already brought mine now and the previous renew option has gone. If I can remember there was alternative seats then click on block number you thinking of choosing then you have available seats in green. Just select green seats and the seat will be added to basket and click on checkout. you will be warned about loosing previous seat if your moving just click on ok to proceed and then enter card details. Just make sure your address is correct before you buy tickets otherwise the tickets will be posted to wrong address since they only posting out for online purchases.

Click on my account and then your details to check personal details i.e address, email and telephone etc....

Users who are viewing this thread