season tickets (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

same number - but 2334 at the end - they are on outbound calling so mostly engaged - but you may get through

Noggin

It must be difficult though. Since the u-turn and the deal things were always going to get manic. Give the club a break. Give them a chance to sort it out.

It was always going to be difficult that doesn't mean they aren't making a mess of it, There should be as much easily available information out as possible as that avoids unnecessary phone calls and trips to the club shop that the club can't currently cope with. The lack of information and lack of staff just compounds the difficult situation and we shouldn't be cutting them slack for failing to do easy and obvious things like provide proper information.

How many people are clogging up the phone lines for instance trying to buy Gillingham tickets because it doesn't tell you clearly on the website that they aren't on sale yet, you can find it if you go back a few pages on the articles but they need a stickied article right at the front telling people exactly what they need to know, when to ring, when to go to the shop, when to go online.

Whats the situation with the south stand? why isn't this information available, can you or can you not buy season tickets there? why not? will non season tickets be available there? again anyone who wants to sit there (which seemed like it was going to be very popular) doesn't know why they can't pick it online and too the phone system they go causing more issues.

Why can't you chose to have your tickets posted to you, when that is what they want everyone to do, again more confusion caused even if you've seen their article.

Providing information is easy, costs nothing, keeps people happy and stops the issue being made worse.

RoboCCFC90

They are making a right mess of this arn't they, it's like they've forgotten how to run a football club.

I am sure they're doing everything they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noggin

I am sure they're doing everything they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but they aren't and I've already explained why, providing information is easy and prevents problems and they are doing a poor job of this which causes more problems. I'm completely understanding of the situation being difficult and completely understand it was going to be a painful few days but that doesn't mean that they are doing a good job of dealing with it or that they are doing all they can.

italiahorse

but they aren't and I've already explained why, providing information is easy and prevents problems and they are doing a poor job of this which causes more problems. I'm completely understanding of the situation being difficult and completely understand it was going to be a painful few days but that doesn't mean that they are doing a good job of dealing with it or that they are doing all they can.

What information do you need today and what will be the problem if you don't get it ?

Noggin

It's £10 on the gate for the first match and your season ticket will reduce in price after.
Some people love moaning.
My only moan is that there would be less moaning if the club spent a few hours initially talking to fan base, police etc

You don't know that you will be able to buy on the gate, it might be a sell out, it doesn't say anywhere you can pay on the gate, you certainly won't be able to buy disabled tickets on the gate. You probably won't be able to buy a disabled season ticket by then either as they didn't have enough spaces for them before they shut a stands worth.

You also don't know the season ticket will reduce in price, though it's well worth overpaying rather than spending 6 hours in a que because they only have 2 staff serving.

Grendel

You don't know that you will be able to buy on the gate, it might be a sell out, it doesn't say anywhere you can pay on the gate, you certainly won't be able to buy disabled tickets on the gate. You probably won't be able to buy a disabled season ticket by then either as they didn't have enough spaces for them before they shut a stands worth.

You also don't know the season ticket will reduce in price, though it's well worth overpaying rather than spending 6 hours in a que because they only have 2 staff serving.

The online ordering is working now I believe.

Noggin

What information do you need today and what will be the problem if you don't get it ?

did you read my post about how the lack of information is making the problems worse? it's not affecting me, it's affecting those people who are spending 6 hours in a que, its affecting those people who are spending hours trying to get through on the phone line. It's certainly affecting the old guy who collapsed in the club shop after queuing for hours.

If I decided to buy a season ticket it would be affecting me because you cant buy disabled season tickets online and they will probably sell out, I was planning to buy a season ticket but not really feeling it at the moment we are still hearing the same lies from Fisher, so I'll be paying as I go until we see proof that the the directors of ccfc are fulfilling their legal requirement of acting in the best interests of ccfc instead of acting in the best interests of Arvo and sisu.

italiahorse

did you read my post about how the lack of information is making the problems worse? it's not affecting me, it's affecting those people who are spending 6 hours in a que, its affecting those people who are spending hours trying to get through on the phone line. It's certainly affecting the old guy who collapsed in the club shop after queuing for hours.

If I decided to buy a season ticket it would be affecting me because you cant buy disabled season tickets online and they will probably sell out, I was planning to buy a season ticket but not really feeling it at the moment we are still hearing the same lies from Fisher, so I'll be paying as I go until we see proof that the the directors of ccfc are fulfilling their legal requirement of acting in the best interests of ccfc instead of acting in the best interests of Arvo and sisu.

You may have a problem if you are wheelchair disabled and have not had a previous Ricoh/Sixfields ST but other disabled will all get a season ticket.

Waggot said this morning on CWR that it will be cash on the gate for the first match and they are striving to get as many turnstiles as possible doing just that.

If your problem is SISU/TF then you are on the wrong thread.

Woodster

The online ordering is working now I believe.

The issue that you still can't choose Delivery still remains, you can only select Collect. This might be an isolated incident to me but I'm unable to update the address on my personal details from my old address, whenever I try it says the changes have been saved but reverts back.. therefore if I go with 'Collect' and the club automatically send the Season Ticket to the wrong address it would cause some issues.

Not a moan as such, I've contact the club and in no major rush right at the minute just don't want anybody to get stung by it.

Grendel

The issue that you still can't choose Delivery still remains, you can only select Collect. This might be an isolated incident to me but I'm unable to update the address on my personal details from my old address, whenever I try it says the changes have been saved but reverts back.. therefore if I go with 'Collect' and the club automatically send the Season Ticket to the wrong address it would cause some issues.

Not a moan as such, I've contact the club and in no major rush right at the minute just don't want anybody to get stung by it.

Waggot has said all online tickets will now be posted. Call them and explain - I am sure they will be able to do it.

DrMoose

I purchased 2 season tickets on line last night, it took me about 4 mins in total.

I tried all day on Monday to get thorugh to the store without success. In the end I decided to send the club a tweet, fair play it was answered within 2 minutes. Since then i have asked a number of question via Twitter all of which have been answered within 5 minutes.

So my suggestion would be, if you have a question Twitter is the answer.

I certainly have'nt said this at anytime during the last 15 years but the service thay have offered on Twitter has been excellent.

PUSB

Noggin

You may have a problem if you are wheelchair disabled and have not had a previous Ricoh/Sixfields ST but other disabled will all get a season ticket.
I hope so, but I don't see how, the wheelchair season tickets were sold out and now there is one less stand. When I didn't renew my season ticket they rang me up to talk me into buying one only to realise oh we don't have one to sell you.
Waggot said this morning on CWR that it will be cash on the gate for the first match and they are striving to get as many turnstiles as possible doing just that.

Thats great but again if you put this information on the website then more people know, less people ring up and the phone lines can deal with the people that need to ring up and everything works better, which is my entire point, provide information which is easy and free and things run better, the thing is you even agree with me so I've no idea what you are arguing about.
If your problem is SISU/TF then you are on the wrong thread.

it only came up because you asked me to post how I was personally being affected.

coop

What's the rush to get tickets or season tickets wait for the early rush to dwindle and after that maybe next Wednesday all will be a stroll in the park.

Gint11

Just relax chap. It is what it is. We are in the process of moving back to our stadium. Everything is up in the air, they are trying to sort 1 thing out at a time. They are not going to spout off shed loads of information if they are not certain they can adhere to it. What hasn't helped is the fans almost panicking and queuing for hours on end like there is no tomorrow. Fans need to show patience. I generally understand your point to a point however on the flip side, some fans just moan for the sake of moaning.

Noggin

Just relax chap. It is what it is. We are in the process of moving back to our stadium. Everything is up in the air, they are trying to sort 1 thing out at a time. They are not going to spout off shed loads of information if they are not certain they can adhere to it. What hasn't helped is the fans almost panicking and queuing for hours on end like there is no tomorrow. Fans need to show patience. I generally understand your point to a point however on the flip side, some fans just moan for the sake of moaning.

I am relaxed thanks, I just posted they were making a mess of it which they are and then had to justify my comment.

I keep seeing people moan for the sake of moaning but I think a fairer point is people argue for the sake of arguing, my comment that if they provide more clear and easily accessible information it would make things better for everyone including themselves is a completely reasonable comment and completely accurate, so I have no idea why it's turned into such a debate.

chiefdave

One thing Waggot did say was that Google Chrome is faster and more reliable.

This is an issue with whatever backend system they are using. It has never worked in IE and doesn't work particularly well in general, things like password resets always seem to fail.

I guess they use that system rather than someone like ticketmaster as the cost is lower but it would be nice if it actually worked!

fernandopartridge

I am relaxed thanks, I just posted they were making a mess of it which they are and then had to justify my comment.

I keep seeing people moan for the sake of moaning but I think a fairer point is people argue for the sake of arguing, my comment that if they provide more clear and easily accessible information it would make things better for everyone including themselves is a completely reasonable comment and completely accurate, so I have no idea why it's turned into such a debate.
It took me less than 30 seconds to read that

Gillingham tickets go on general sale at 0930 on Friday
Season Tickets on general sale on 28 August

If some people struggle to find relevant info it's more their problem.

Have you thought about being the new consumer champion, an Ed Doolan type?

Si80

I purchased 2 season tickets on line last night, it took me about 4 mins in total.

I tried all day on Monday to get thorugh to the store without success. In the end I decided to send the club a tweet, fair play it was answered within 2 minutes. Since then i have asked a number of question via Twitter all of which have been answered within 5 minutes.

So my suggestion would be, if you have a question Twitter is the answer.

I certainly have'nt said this at anytime during the last 15 years but the service thay have offered on Twitter has been excellent.

PUSB

Agreed. I've been trying to resolve the issue I've had with my old man being 114 years old on my Friends & Family online.

Email - No response
Call - Engaged or answermachine

Tweeted them and sorted in a couple of hours.

3 season tickets bought in our old seats. Roll on next Friday.

Astute

They are making a right mess of this arn't they, it's like they've forgotten how to run a football club.

How can they forget something that they have never known?

Noggin

It took me less than 30 seconds to read that

Gillingham tickets go on general sale at 0930 on Friday
Season Tickets on general sale on 28 August

If some people struggle to find relevant info it's more their problem.

Have you thought about being the new consumer champion, an Ed Doolan type?

But this is my exact point, it isn't their problem, it's the clubs problem and it's everyone who do need to contact the clubs problem. I stand by my point, there should be a top article on the website that provides all the required information so that only the people who need to ring the club ring up and only the people who need to go to the club shop go to the club shop. I don't care about people who won't go to some effort for themselves. It's news article number 17 that tells you about the ticket sales and even then it doesn't tell you about the fact you can pay on the gate and it doesn't tell you if they can be brought online and when from.

fernandopartridge

But this is my exact point, it isn't their problem, it's the clubs problem and it's everyone who do need to contact the clubs problem. I stand by my point, there should be a top article on the website that provides all the required information so that only the people who need to ring the club ring up and only the people who need to go to the club shop go to the club shop. I don't care about people who won't go to some effort for themselves. It's news article number 17 that tells you about the ticket sales and even then it doesn't tell you about the fact you can pay on the gate and it doesn't tell you if they can be brought online and when from.
Imo the problem is too much information. One article could have set out all the info and the article itself been updated. I have sympathy with the staff. This is unprecedented and they're doing what they can with what sounds like meagre resource.

jassie78

I still haven't been able to purchase my ST online as I'm only given the option to renew my old seat in the north stand and won't let me pick a new seat.
Anyone got a ticket line number other than ending 2326 to get season tickets?

Gaz, I had same issue yesterday. I managed to do this online this morning. Previously I had season ticket in block 24 and now booked in block 18. You have the renew button to get existing seat or if you look further below you got alternative seats.

jassie78

I had same issue this morning regarding not being able to select delivery but only to find out all online purchases are now delivered. your right about not being able to update your details. I had an old email address which I wanted to update and when I did update its just goes back to previous email on the system. I would be conerned if you had old address since the tickets will be going to old address. The club shop needs to get this sorted out ASAP since the last thing you want ois tickets going to wrong address.

Gint11

The system isn't going to be brilliant i.e online because everyone is scrambling to get a ticket. I think the information they have released has been fine. My only criticism I could dish out and the lack of staff members at the club shop. I heard there was 2. I am not suprised there are queues. That is a given I am afraid.

Last edited:

Otis

I just logged on the system and renewed my ST. Took me 2 mins tops.

Maybe I was just lucky. Had no problems whatsoever.

theferret

I just logged on the system and renewed my ST. Took me 2 mins tops.

Maybe I was just lucky. Had no problems whatsoever.

Can anybody beat 2 minutes? Best time yet! Anyone goes sub 1 minute and they win a set of plug spanners courtesy of Elliots Car Accessories.

Users who are viewing this thread