season tickets (1 Viewer)

the rumpo kid

tried to renew 2 season tickets on line but its not letting me do it, anyone know what im doing wrong, or has anyone else had problems ? thanks

stupot07

Looks like it's down at the minute, I could renew but it wouldn't let me chose new available seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

lifelongcityfan

i was in the north stand and wouldnt let me choose new ones onlone....spent all day trying the phone line, eventually got through about 4.30pm

Bagsy

Anyone know if you can get them delivered, or do you have to pick them up? The delivery option is greyed out on mine :(

Hobo

SISU just haven't got a clue. Two cashiers? They don't and won't ever realise the potential at this club!

lifelongcityfan

Anyone know if you can get them delivered, or do you have to pick them up? The delivery option is greyed out on mine :(
Hi...they will post them out for 90 pence..thats is what i have had done...ordered today, will be despatched tomorrow - although that was over the phone

Si80

Trying to do ours and my Dad on my family and friends is showing as being 114 years old.....Try and update his details and that won't work. Grrrrr

jassie78

Just tried choosing alternative seats as opposed to preview season ticket seats but wouldn't allow me to add to basket. This is stupid it took me and mate around half an hour to decide where we want to sit only to find out its not working. Sort it out Sisu! the CCFC shop is a joke to the phone was constantly engaged.

SkyBlueSid

We managed to renew ours online earlier this evening, using our old log-in. It let us renew our old seats, and the system even knew that since the last one I am now a senior so charged the lower price.

It wouldn't let us select the delivery option which is a bummer as we live so far away, but missus is going to ring and see if we can get them posted. Just a shame they couldn't reactivate the old season ticket cards.

jas365

This might sound like a stupid question, but someone else is getting my ST tomorrow and I'm giving them the cheque, I assume I need to make the cheque payable to CCFC?

lifelongcityfan

yes...or leave the payee blank and let your mate fill in when he gets there ( if you trust him!!) if he looks like Tim fisher perhaps not!!

jas365

yes...or leave the payee blank and let your mate fill in when he gets there ( if you trust him!!) if he looks like Tim fisher perhaps not!!

Haha it's my Dad who's getting them, I'm snowed under with work. As long as I know it's CCFC that's fine, cheers

Bagsy

Hi...they will post them out for 90 pence..thats is what i have had done...ordered today, will be despatched tomorrow - although that was over the phone

Cheers. Going call tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully we can get them posted! Don't really want to stand a queue for a couple of hours on Saturday just to pick up some tickets!

italiahorse

Why are people queuing to renew tickets?
You have until end of September to renew if you want to keep your seat and it's only £10 for the first game anyhow.
Understand if you want to move your seat but even then ALL the previous season ticket seats are not available.
Am I missing something ?

Houdi

Apparently they are not allowed to sell any season tickets in the South Stand, because I believe due to police objections. A friend queued for 5/6 hours and when he was finally served was informed that there was to be no tickets now sold in the South Stand.So it seems there will be no home fans behind either goals.

torchomatic

Apparently they are not allowed to sell any season tickets in the South Stand, because I believe due to police objections. A friend queued for 5/6 hours and when he was finally served was informed that there was to be no tickets now sold in the South Stand.So it seems there will be no home fans behind either goals.

Wrong. We got ours in the South stand on Tuesday along with many others.

theferret

Wrong. We got ours in the South stand on Tuesday along with many others.

I have been told the same. They started selling tickets in that end, but yesterday were told to remove them. I suspect you will have to move again. Hopefully not though - and why the police would get involved is beyond me. Making themselves busy for no reason whatsoever.

torchomatic

Sorry, I was saying that I thought Houdi was wrong when he said there would be no fans behind either goals. As for the South stand, who knows. There didn't seem to be any problem on Tuesday.

I have been told the same. They started selling tickets in that end, but yesterday were told to remove them. I suspect you will have to move again. Hopefully not though - and why the police would get involved is beyond me. Making themselves busy for no reason whatsoever.

the rumpo kid

Why are people queuing to renew tickets?
You have until end of September to renew if you want to keep your seat and it's only £10 for the first game anyhow.
Understand if you want to move your seat but even then ALL the previous season ticket seats are not available.
Am I missing something ?

so your going to pat £10 more than you should, because season ticket prices wont come down coz you've payed a tenner extra for a game

bigfatronssba

I don't really see what objections the police would have. They weren't bothered in the JPT and if we ever got to the Premiership the south stand would be shared every game.

Also I'm not sure the police can enforce something like this. They can recommend but inside the ground it's up to the club.

torchomatic

If it is true, then it shows how closing down the North stand was a mistake, which I still believe it is. They should just shove the away fans in a corner of the West stand. After all it's mostly only the corporates who are in there anyway, just shove them along a bit.

I don't really see what objections the police would have. They weren't bothered in the JPT and if we ever got to the Premiership the south stand would be shared every game.

Also I'm not sure the police can enforce something like this. They can recommend but inside the ground it's up to the club.

SkyBlueCharlie

Just tried choosing alternative seats as opposed to preview season ticket seats but wouldn't allow me to add to basket. This is stupid it took me and mate around half an hour to decide where we want to sit only to find out its not working. Sort it out Sisu! the CCFC shop is a joke to the phone was constantly engaged.

Had a similar experience, however it would let me book and pay for my old seat in Block 29, North Stand......will I be there on my own?

fernandopartridge

The OB have no jurisdiction on private property surely? Anyone would think we live in some sort of police or surveillance state

Houdi

Sorry, I was saying that I thought Houdi was wrong when he said there would be no fans behind either goals. As for the South stand, who knows. There didn't seem to be any problem on Tuesday.
My friend was told that people who have bought tickets in the South Stand as it stands at the moment will be moved. That is why you can't now buy South Stand tickets on line. I believe they were on sale on Tuesday but were stopped yesterday.

McLovin87

Just on the Official CCFC website that season tickets purchased online will now be posted out.

Last edited:

Woodster

I wasn't a holder in 2012/13 so have been waiting for the general sale, which the club has said would be Friday. However having a scout online I can add them to the basket today? Is it worth waiting 'til tomorrow?

Delivery option is greyed out contrary to what the club are saying and collect is the only option, so think I'll hang on for a bit..

Noggin

They are making a right mess of this arn't they, it's like they've forgotten how to run a football club.

skybluesam66

just spoken to ticket office - meeting this afternoon with the police to discuss season tickets behind the goal - -they may go back on sale then depending on the outcome of that meeting

Gint11

They are making a right mess of this arn't they, it's like they've forgotten how to run a football club.

It must be difficult though. Since the u-turn and the deal things were always going to get manic. Give the club a break. Give them a chance to sort it out.

Marty

I wanted to go behind the goal this season, will be disappointed if it's not an option.

Gaz

I still haven't been able to purchase my ST online as I'm only given the option to renew my old seat in the north stand and won't let me pick a new seat.
Anyone got a ticket line number other than ending 2326 to get season tickets?

SkyBlue_Bear83

so your going to pat £10 more than you should, because season ticket prices wont come down coz you've payed a tenner extra for a game

They did last time we were at the Ricoh, I bought my season ticket after 3/4 home games had passed and didn't pay full season ticket price.

Users who are viewing this thread