Season Tickets!!! (1 Viewer)

thekidfromstrettoncamp

however, our old ones are still showing to be renewed and haven’t been released for sale.
Sure they’ll sort it at some point - there’s clearly been a lot of take up.
Hopefully your old tickets will be released along with the ones where people have moved to the family zone with children , on 3rd of July.Although I hold ST in 21(which I will relinqush 3rd of July) want to move to be with son and grandson.Said about a week ago FZ was never going to be big enough,plannings as bad as marketing at the club.
And before someone says about Marketing must be good the way things are going the only interest at the moment are from regulars

pusbccfc

Had the original prices/plan stayed in place, the FZ would have been expanded for the majority of the North Stand.

The issue is, Doug U-Turned because fans lost their marbles at the price children were paying around the ground. It then resulted in the North Stand being open for general tickets.

I knew the demand would be high but there were people on here saying no one would want to move to the FZ because they prefer the atmosphere in the corner etc.

theferret

Had the original prices/plan stayed in place, the FZ would have been expanded for the majority of the North Stand.

The issue is, Doug U-Turned because fans lost their marbles at the price children were paying around the ground. It then resulted in the North Stand being open for general tickets.

I knew the demand would be high but there were people on here saying no one would want to move to the FZ because they prefer the atmosphere in the corner etc.

I recall you said this at the time, but the u turn on opening the North stand blocks had nowt to do with the pricing and was simply a response to ST holders in those blocks objecting to the prospect of moving and the uncertainty as they wanted to buy a PL package.

David O'Day

Nonsense, as has been said the opening of the rest of the North Stand was down to the people who sat there being unhappy at not being able to buy their normal seats.

Extending the FZ would be fucking mental, there is a point where selling more cheaper tickets starts to cost the club money.

Ccfc1979

Still no prices for the corporate areas, as a family 3 adults and two children in the Legends lounge, it may be a reality that we can no longer afford season tickets in that area once the prices are eventually released.

Frustrating that if this turns out to be the case we can no longer consider the ‘Premier league package’ or now increasing likely the ‘Family zone’ as both have reached capacity.

Thanks for the reward for our loyalty over the years !
Same with us. It’s not good enough. Also, if the prices have gone up hugely in Legends you can’t use finance so it’ll be priced out and then picking up the dregs of what is left.

CCFC86

I have been trying all week to buy my season ticket in the FZ using the v12 with no option this month has been particularly tough financially. My last season price has jumped up too high for me to afford. So naturally I'm disappointed I haven't got me and my kid our tickets yet.

Especially as most won't even sit there and will move around the ground

mmttww

I feel like people who are fixated on their own circumstances are missing that we sold 4,000 tickets in a day. Lots of people want tickets at the prices on offer. People paid a premium for 5,000 tickets. I get that it's frustrating, but no organisation can offer everyone exactly what they want. We're not the same club that had to offer dirt cheap tickets to fill a huge ground in L2 and L1. Prices should reflect that.

croatskyblue

I feel like people who are fixated on their own circumstances are missing that we sold 4,000 tickets in a day. Lots of people want tickets at the prices on offer. People paid a premium for 5,000 tickets. I get that it's frustrating, but no organisation can offer everyone exactly what they want. We're not the same club that had to offer dirt cheap tickets to fill a huge ground in L2 and L1. Prices should reflect that.

completely agree

Nick

Administrator
It isn't really an issue with pricing.

It's that people were trying to buy family tickets on finance but potentially the family zone will have sold out.

The club should have stated they are limited and to how many rather than saying they will extend if needed.

GIMOC

It isn't really an issue with pricing.

It's that people were trying to buy family tickets on finance but potentially the family zone will have sold out.

The club should have stated they are limited and to how many rather than saying they will extend if needed.

exactly that. The next generation of city fans are kids and we need as many families up there. anyone with a family knows how difficult it is financially at the min. the instalments need to be available sooner rather than later

mark82

If they think they'll fill the stadium every game then don't offer more family zone. If we aren't selling out every game then offer family zone. They'll certainly get more from me over the season bringing the kids than they will if I pick and choose games.

Nick

Administrator
If they think they'll fill the stadium every game then don't offer more family zone. If we aren't selling out every game then offer family zone. They'll certainly get more from me over the season bringing the kids than they will if I pick and choose games.
Issue is they have fucked themselves now by giving it loads about extending and making the whole North stand a family stand.

If they start offering cheaper family packages in blocks where people have already paid more it will be a shit show.

Fair enough make it a certain area but be clear from the start, how many will there be etc. They had no issue saying there were 5k premier packages so why not say there's a limit of 3k in the family zone, get them quick.

slowpoke

4001. Just renewed.
I think the season ticket take up will be a surprise, I have family old Cov family who live in Banack a little village near Stamford, Lincolnshire buying five STs and sharing the games about between them and three others I will call new supporters from the sleepy little village joining them.
That’s eight new season ticket holders from a village with a population of about 200.

mmttww

Issue is they have fucked themselves now by giving it loads about extending and making the whole North stand a family stand.

If they start offering cheaper family packages in blocks where people have already paid more it will be a shit show.

Fair enough make it a certain area but be clear from the start, how many will there be etc. They had no issue saying there were 5k premier packages so why not say there's a limit of 3k in the family zone, get them quick.
Well... the stadium map shows the Family Zone. It's a fixed size. That's a limit on tickets. We can see the Zone's been extended from the map. Let's give them a chance to handle what might well be a level of demand they didn't anticipate.

We have blocks they could use for a second Family Zone. No rules saying particular blocks have to be kept for walk ups etc. From a club perspective, can we all at least acknowledge having sold 9,000 tickets already is brilliant? I'm buzzing.

Nick

Administrator
Well... the stadium map shows the Family Zone. It's a fixed size. That's a limit on tickets. We can see the Zone's been extended from the map. Let's give them a chance to handle what might well be a level of demand they didn't anticipate.

We have blocks they could use for a second Family Zone. No rules saying particular blocks have to be kept for walk ups etc. From a club perspective, can we all at least acknowledge having sold 9,000 tickets already is brilliant? I'm buzzing.
Yes it does, hence Doug king went on the radio saying don't worry about it we will make the whole North stand the place to be for families.

If they open the other 2 blocks and say this is your lot then fair enough. The issue is with communication about it and there are families who wanted to get their kids a season ticket and go every week but couldn't because they needed to use finance.

mark82

Most of the north stand isn't family zone. They spoke about scope to extend it, then for some reason opened standard blocks right next to it rather than extending from the standard zone in the east stand.

mark82

Yes it does, hence Doug king went on the radio saying don't worry about it we will make the whole North stand the place to be for families.

If they open the other 2 blocks and say this is your lot then fair enough. The issue is with communication about it and there are families who wanted to get their kids a season ticket and go every week but couldn't because they needed to use finance.
Yeah, seems the finance has been a shit show. Unsurprising really, we can't arrange a piss up in a brewery.

Nick

Administrator
Most of the north stand isn't family zone. They spoke about scope to extend it, then for some reason opened standard blocks right next to it rather than extending from the standard zone in the east stand.
I know but just going off what he said on the radio about how it can be extended and make that end the place to be.

theferret

... can we all at least acknowledge having sold 9,000 tickets already is brilliant? I'm buzzing.

We're obviously some way behind where we were at this stage last year, but obviously delays and a few weeks to go. I hope we exceed last season's total.

I've noticed lots of clubs reporting selling record numbers, Birmingham City seen a big increase, Bolton have sold 16,000, Preston sold a record number. EFL is booming.

mark82

They should know how many they'd need. They will have figures from last year. Was clear most families would move to the family zone. Then add a percentage for this year's success.

shmmeee

I can only find the articles when we broke the record at 12.5k, anyone got anything that shows how many we sold a few days/weeks into general sale last year?

slowpoke

Yeah, seems the finance has been a shit show. Unsurprising really, we can't arrange a piss up in a brewery.
Has it though, STs are always sold June/July and beyond it it was reason to anticipate them being an about 400 quid, I know finances are tight when isn’t it.

theferret

I can only find the articles when we broke the record at 12.5k, anyone got anything that shows how many we sold a few days/weeks into general sale last year?

We'd sold 11,500 by mid may last season, so must have been over 12K by now.

mark82

Has it though, STs are always sold June/July and beyond it it was reason to anticipate them being an about 400 quid, I know finances are tight when isn’t it.
Yes, it has. Lots of people saying they couldn't buy family tickets on finance. Why not just tell people that only some in family zone can use finance/they are limiting. There's always something that isn't quite working as it should.

mark82

The club said on release that it was extendable. I'm expecting they will extend as they said they would, just not sure where though as they opened the obvious blocks as standard.

theferret

Timelines are very different though. Later start plus all the bollocks stopping them going on sale so looking for like for like.

Oh definitely, difficult to compare really. I imagine sales will slow for the next 3-4 weeks. FZ is gone, and no point buying now when all the good seats are reserved.

aloisijohnnyaloisi

Sorry if that has already been said somewhere - there's a lot that's been said!

I'm looking to buy a few season tickets in the East Stand ideally, but obviously they're basically all not available at the moment. If I buy seats somewhere else for now, can I move them for free next week when they open everything else up? Or is it best to wait until next week to buy them?

theferret

Sorry if that has already been said somewhere - there's a lot that's been said!

I'm looking to buy a few season tickets in the East Stand ideally, but obviously they're basically all not available at the moment. If I buy them somewhere else, can I move them for free next week when they open everything else up? Or is it best to wait until next week to buy them?

I'd wait, but it's July 3rd, not next week. Easy enough to move them though.

Mucca Mad Boys

That’s a very condescending take on it, I got on yesterday but with a network of 6, it wouldn’t let me assign the tickets so whose fault is that, mine or the website or ticketmaster? The Club need to show some leadership on this and not just say take it or leave it

Did you take any precautions to check things would work properly online? The family zone offering says 2 adults per 2 juniors. That’s probably why you had issues.

With limited availability fans can’t really moan when they miss out rather than blaming the club, Ticketmaster or the weather. Read the T&Cs and ask any questions in advance of the sale so you don’t run into issues.

Users who are viewing this thread