Season Tickets!!! (3 Viewers)

slowpoke

What do you mean the main season ticket sales haven't started yet?
Well perhaps I should have said renewals have until July so a lot not counted yet then there’s general sales too have they started ?

Nick

Administrator
Well perhaps I should have said renewals have until July so a lot not counted yet then there’s general sales too have they started ?
You said you know new people who have bought them so that tells you they have

slowpoke

You said you know new people who have bought them so that tells you they have
I believe they have bought in the FZ bit so are part of the 4000 sold in a day and are all new ST holders.
Go on have the last word smart arse.

shmmeee

I did change it in the basket to the concession ticket, then you continue to checkout where the V12 option is, but it then comes up as a £500 ticket. I might be missing something simple.

Huh. I moved seats so can’t say. Definitely had the option for V12 though.

mmttww

I think the only point that keeps being made that I don't agree with is that kids tickets are 'too expensive' outside the Family Zone. Initially, Y. Now, don't agree. Think they're brilliant value for the level we're at. Not reasonable to expect £25-50 kids season tickets for a team that plays good stuff and is pushing for the PL. Feel like people need to get their head around that.

Sky Blue Harry H

Must admit that the 4k new ST holders is fantastic, considering that a few have cited people not renewing. If we can get more than 15k ST holders, that will be a fantastic achievement. Sometimes these things take on a life of their own. and we could see something spectacular, with the Early Bird still being over 3 weeks away. I'm probably going to have to wait until July 3rd to renew mine, judging by some posts on here, and quite a few others will be in the same boat.

mmttww

All 4K Mr Ima Child aged 7 in the family zone.
30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV

slowpoke

Must admit that the 4k new ST holders is fantastic, considering that a few have cited people not renewing. If we can get more than 15k ST holders, that will be a fantastic achievement. Sometimes these things take on a life of their own. and we could see something spectacular, with the Early Bird still being over 3 weeks away. I'm probably going to have to wait until July 3rd to renew mine, judging by some posts on here, and quite a few others will be in the same boat.
Can we double last seasons total ?

AFCCOVENTRY

Brilliant news to have 4K new season ticket holders already. Major upturn. Club being backed 👍

clint van damme

Can we double last seasons total ?

That's a bit ambitious to say the least.
I'm hoping for somewhere between 15 - 17k.
I think away fans will average 800 to 1k next season so if we can improve the walk up we could be looking a a decent average over the season though the ST numbers will obviously affect the walk up.

pusbccfc

Nonsense, as has been said the opening of the rest of the North Stand was down to the people who sat there being unhappy at not being able to buy their normal seats.

Extending the FZ would be fucking mental, there is a point where selling more cheaper tickets starts to cost the club money.

It's pretty clear that the reason they didn't open the North Stand initially was because they expected there to be a need to extend the FZ across the entire end.

slowpoke

That's a bit ambitious to say the least.
I'm hoping for somewhere between 15 - 17k.
I think away fans will average 800 to 1k next season so if we can improve the walk up we could be looking a a decent average over the season though the ST numbers will obviously affect the walk up.
Well 4000 new STs out of 10000 represents 40% newbies so if we add 7000 of last seasons total that’s 17000 give or take a few and as said above any early bird deals are still three weeks away, personally thing doubling last years isn’t as impossible as it may seem.

Users who are viewing this thread