Season Tickets (2 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

I hope to sort mine in the morning, we are just waiting on one person deciding he said not originally but the price has made him think more.

Great_Expectations

I can’t load it on my phone and I’m out all day so I cannot get to a laptop.

Are there many left in the middle two blocks (28 and 29)?

I’ve surprised myself this morning as even though I know the answer is bound to be ‘yes’ I’m still worried about missing out on a good seat. To me, that shows wherever we play and however shit the situation is, my support for CCFC overrides it all.

Otis

It just doesn't go so many rows back as the Ricoh. Most of the dead centre ones have gone, but I am talking about literally dead centre. Plenty of seats one or two seats to the side of dead centre.

I got row 18. Don't think there is anything at all behind that available.

Last edited:

Great_Expectations

It just doesn't go so many seats back as the Ricoh. Most of the dead centre ones have gone, but I am talking about literally dead centre. Plenty of seats one or two seats to the side of dead centre.

I got row 18. Don't think there is anything at all behind that available.

Thanks Otis, I’ll hopefully be able to order tonight!

Skyblue_CP

How many tickets do people realistically think will be sold? ive had one now for about 15 years but i can't see myself getting one this year.

Sky Blue Harry H

Just bit the bullet and bought 3! I have had match packages every year previously but this is my first season ticket - will be taking my two lads (7 & 4)

Block 28 Row 16. Cannot wait now - PUSB

The bad news for you Corrado, is …..Row 16 too (I'll keep the language civil if 2 young lads are sat near me!)

Sky Blue Harry H

How many tickets do people realistically think will be sold? ive had one now for about 15 years but i can't see myself getting one this year.

Just get one - they're cheap] we might come back to The Ricoh anyway, and you'll feel better about yourself as a City fan. Gave me a warm fuzzy glow when I bought it (sad, but true!)

Sky Blue Harry H

Hate to break it to you, but its bad luck for you! Hope you like the sound of 2 kids in your ear constantly asking stupid questions about football...

I started when I was 6, got hooked, so happy for them (and you) if they end up with Sky Blue blood, Good on you all.

Nick

Administrator
What is it per month on a £260 season ticket and how many months? For those who have done it already.

torchomatic

Does anyone know what happens in regards to choosing seats if we return to the Ricoh?

This happened at Sixfields. We'd got season tickets for that second season at Sixfields, sub £200, I seem to recall and then we came back to the Ricoh and just reclaimed our Ricoh seats. Had to go into the shop to sort, when it was on the Gallagher.

torchomatic

What is it per month on a £260 season ticket and how many months? For those who have done it already.

Ten months.

ours were

£260 for me
£71 for lad (including £25 JSB)

Then they added £4 fee and then £31 something for having it on credit. £33.50 a month from month 2, first payment will include the £31 fee. Should have done this in the past, it was really easy. Will have it on credit from now on.

Nick

Administrator
Ten months.

ours were

£260 for me
£71 for lad (including £25 JSB)

Then they added £4 fee and then £31 something for having it on credit. £33.50 a month from month 2, first payment will include the £31 fee. Should have done this in the past, it was really easy. Will have it on credit from now on.

So probably about 28 a month just for the ST? I dont want to go through the form to find out just yet!

eastwoodsdustman

This happened at Sixfields. We'd got season tickets for that second season at Sixfields, sub £200, I seem to recall and then we came back to the Ricoh and just reclaimed our Ricoh seats. Had to go into the shop to sort, when it was on the Gallagher.
I'm sure I wasn't the only one with a sense of smug satisfaction that I'd saved a few quid when we went back.

torchomatic

Going by the club Twitter, prices paid for Birmingham will be honoured and previous Ricoh ST holders should get dibs on their old seats

Yes, they were last time when we returned for the Gillingham game.

Sky Blue Pete

Not going to be getting one. Will go to some Saturday games (if there are any) Didn’t go to six fields but other than that had season ticket for 31 years.

Midweek games would be impossible, Saturdays not as impossible.

Still sore it’s outside Coventry

Otis

Not going to be getting one. Will go to some Saturday games (if there are any) Didn’t go to six fields but other than that had season ticket for 31 years.

Midweek games would be impossible, Saturdays not as impossible.

Still sore it’s outside Coventry
Yeah, same here, Pete. I know some may see it as an adventure, but for me I am going to hate it. It just won't feel right and night games could be problematic for me too.

I will hate the stadium being 'ours' and hate the atmosphere, which I expect to be very, very poor.

However, once the game kicks off I will only be focusing on the play on the pitch and really, that is the main thing anyway isn't it, the game itself.

I am not looking forwards to the St Andrews day one bit, but hopefully we can have some success on the pitch and that will make it worthwhile for me.

chiefdave

Going by the club Twitter, prices paid for Birmingham will be honoured and previous Ricoh ST holders should get dibs on their old seats
Maybe its just a PR thing to try and shift season tickets but this seems an odd thing for the club to have discussed internally if they are off to Brum with no sign of a return.

rob9872

No idea if I'm unduly trying to put a positive spin on it, but is anyone else really excited at the prospect of things? Of course I'd rather it was in Cov, but this will be good for a season and no rugby ruining the pitch either. Really warming to the idea as a temporary solution and the more we sell the better it will feel.

More importantly I'm so happy as Dad had said he wouldn't go, but I've talked him around and now we're all going again - 3 purchased in Block 33 with extra legroom :)

Warwickhunt

WASPs and CCC will be panicing if the season tickets sales start to pickup

Otis

No idea if I'm unduly trying to put a positive spin on it, but is anyone else really excited at the prospect of things? Of course I'd rather it was in Cov, but this will be good for a season and no rugby ruining the pitch either. Really warming to the idea as a temporary solution and the more we sell the better it will feel.

More importantly I'm so happy as Dad had said he wouldn't go, but I've talked him around and now we're all going again - 3 purchased in Block 33 with extra legroom :)
Nope. Not happy at all. Not one little bit.

I find it all very saddening.

eastwoodsdustman

I am looking forward to it. Going back to the Sixfields situation, The supporters that went seemed to develop a bit of a siege mentality whilst there. I still see a few faces from our time there and always acknowledge people who I recognise from our time there. I know a few on GMK at the time met up and stood as a group too.
Given the choice of no football at all or watching my club at St Andrews makes it a no brainer for me.

Liquid Gold

IT would be typical of us to win the league when nobody is there to watch it.

What are we expecting from ST sales? Probably 300 sold now and not been on sale 24 hours yet so probably good going. Is 3,000 wildly optimistic?

skyblueinBaku

Yes, but then people like me walked. I can get a return train to Birmingham for £6.50. Might not sound like a lot, but it all adds up.

Then there is the 40 min walk to.the ground form the station (20 mins X 2), so added to the day.

I know that is just me, but I am sure there are others with similar predicaments.
I recall that in the '60s there was a bus strike and the Bees started what they called 'Operation Beeslift' where people driving to Brandon gave lifts to those that normally caught the special buses. Can't something like that be organised on here to help out those with transport problems to St Andrews?

Users who are viewing this thread