Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

Warwickhunt

God is a tricky little devious barsteward though and the following year after your death the City would win the Premier League title no doubt.
As long as you have a pint to remember me by in the Pub after we won it I would happy with that as well,

Nick

Administrator
Are all the seats covered there or is it like the Ricoh where if you sit in the first 30 odd rows you get soaked?

Otis

Are all the seats covered there or is it like the Ricoh where if you sit in the first 30 odd rows you get soaked?
There isn't 30 rows though is there?

Think it only goes back to 19 or 20.

I couldn't get anything after 18. It was a thing that played on my mind as to whether you get rained on.

I usually do when I am in Birmingham.

Nick

Administrator
Thats my only worry, if all the ones higher up go I dont want to get rained on every week.

WillenhallSkyBlues

What’s that all about? Just because it’s a dodgy area or is it people who are pissed off with fans parking there every week.

I work at a hospital by the blues ground and people park on the side streets by blues ground 7days a week. There are no parking restriction zones around by the blues ground and the area by the ground itself isn’t as rough as everyone makes out. Just don’t park in the shopping centre/Morrison’s next door because they only give 2 hours free parking

Otis

I work at a hospital by the blues ground and people park on the side streets by blues ground 7days a week. There are no parking restriction zones around by the blues ground and the area by the ground itself isn’t as rough as everyone makes out. Just don’t park in the shopping centre/Morrison’s next door because they only give 2 hours free parking
So maybe Blues fans are on the windup, because someone on that forum has said DO park at Morrisons.

Evo1883

The church outside where we will be sitting is a good place to park, right near the turnstiles

Sky Blue Harry H

Somebody with more time on their hands than me post a 'rough running total of sales' It'll bring back fond memories of the Notts County game, where people were dot counting!

Covkid1968#

Going for the 6 match package and 2 JSB STs as worked really well for me last time. Go to roughly 18 home games a year so all good. The family vouchers you get with a JSB means I can take other family members when they want.... so it’s all good. Hopefully the offering is the same as last year.

SkybluesBenny

IT would be typical of us to win the league when nobody is there to watch it.

What are we expecting from ST sales? Probably 300 sold now and not been on sale 24 hours yet so probably good going. Is 3,000 wildly optimistic?
Get a good start and up near the top come Christmas and not all but in my opinion some would come back.
I've only been a ST holder for last 2 years after the first Wembley day rejuvenated my love for ccfc now theres 3 ST holders in my house.
This is by far our most crucial season for a good start to help get bums on seats

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Badger

Get a good start and up near the top come Christmas and not all but in my opinion some would come back.
I've only been a ST holder for last 2 years after the first Wembley day rejuvenated my love for ccfc now theres 3 ST holders in my house.
This is by far our most crucial season for a good start to help get bums on seats

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I thought you were after the locals I read that as Brums on seats

Users who are viewing this thread