Season tickets details (4 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
He’s not the first owner to cosplay at being a fan - it always ends in tears and it’s a shame that our fans are falling for the same old shit.

I can see why King suddenly thinks he’s everyone’s favourite bloke, when fans are singing his name louder than they do for the players and begging him to join the lap of honour etc, but really he should know better. I can only hope and assume he’s more self-aware in the other parts of his business dealings.

Fuck sake I feel dirty liking that.

Don't get me wrong he's started on a clean slate and I still think it's too early to judge but going to one of extreme of wearing a mask with his face on or the other of blaming him for the War in Ukraine is silly.

ajsccfc

One thing that stands out from his interview earlier is that he said regular season tickets aren't on sale yet which sounds like there's still scope to review and possibly revise, although whether they will is another thing.

clint van damme

Fuck sake I feel dirty liking that.

Don't get me wrong he's started on a clean slate and I still think it's too early to judge but going to one of extreme of wearing a mask with his face on or the other of blaming him for the War in Ukraine is silly.

He's got a clean slate from me. Let's see how it goes.
I'm only really criticising one particular aspect of his pricing plan.

Nick

Administrator
He's got a clean slate from me. Let's see how it goes.
I'm only really criticising one particular aspect of his pricing plan.

Oh yeah I get that, it was more aimed at people singing his name, demanding he is on the lap of honour, wearing his face as a mask. Then today acting like he's punched their gran in the face.

Brighton Sky Blue

King is going to make mistakes along the way, a rookie football club owner but not a rookie businessman. If he’s going to get things wrong then what matters is how he reacts to it and makes changes.

I would say mistake number one would be not consulting fans on the ideas he had in mind or at least to test the waters.

Sky Blue Pete

King is going to make mistakes along the way, a rookie football club owner but not a rookie businessman. If he’s going to get things wrong then what matters is how he reacts to it and makes changes.

I would say mistake number one would be not consulting fans on the ideas he had in mind or at least to test the waters.
He did I assure you and these changes are better than they could have been

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

It's the same at every ground and for every sporting event.

We've been lucky to sit anyway because our crowds are so poor.

We are now in line with all other clubs besides the odd bargain like Huddersfield.

It's the same for, Festivals, Pop Concerts, Cinema and the Theatre.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Could be a wall of families behind the goal and a good atmosphere, time will tell over the next few weeks. Wonder how many £500 they have sold today and when they are releasing the prices on the hospitality areas, they will be interesting prices to see but I wonder if they are held off until they know about playoffs, prem or champ football as prem prices for that would be very high and those individuals couldn’t then get a deal that they have had to date for such a quality seat and area.

will remind everyone - nominations and donations form in pinned thread, please do nominate if you know people cannot afford to go through whatever circumstances.

Amazonian

Don’t like being political but state pensions are now paid at 66 and rising to 68 and not a lot of opposition in this country to it either unlike the French and they only want to raise the state pension age to 64.
Understand, however circumstances led to retiring early therefore not employed and on a small pension. I just feel that a phased raising would have been more appropriate to help those in the same situation.

Also have a son and 2 young grandson’s who sit next to us. It would now cost him £960 to sit in the same seats and he is being forced into the JSB zone.

We all expected rises but these will spoil a large number of family afternoons.

pusbccfc

He’s not the first owner to cosplay at being a fan - it always ends in tears and it’s a shame that our fans are falling for the same old shit.

I can see why King suddenly thinks he’s everyone’s favourite bloke, when fans are singing his name louder than they do for the players and begging him to join the lap of honour etc, but really he should know better. I can only hope and assume he’s more self-aware in the other parts of his business dealings.

He's not, but I believe him. He's put his face on the line and that's something others haven't.

I bet Wrexham fans are having the same debate as us.

Brighton Sky Blue

He did I assure you and these changes are better than they could have been

Forgive me if I missed evidence of those in the supporters meetings. In my own case if it weren’t for the wife’s disability we wouldn’t be too concerned moving a few blocks either way. Just for her it really does make a huge difference being sat central.

Have emailed the club and waiting on a response

Evo1883

It is weird being told you have to pay more so we can invest in the team and players and then have the manager say there won't be any really change in investment in the team
Not weird at all , we've had it for years and nothing will change .. hence my anger

thekidfromstrettoncamp

The point I find strange is the Premier League Package bit limited to 5000 they will never reach that as the only area where that might is 19 to 21 as it's only a small increase in the adult price ie £20 may be worth the gamble but even if all the concessions moved out which I don't think they will .There are not 5000 in those seats are there?I can't see anyone gambling £60 or £140 if consession in other parts of the ground.

pusbccfc

Should note this is Robins View attachment 29359

I don't want to hear this shit if people are paying 200 quid for 6 year olds and 300 quid for 14 year olds

How much is the Ryton refurbishment costing and I'm sure we'll end up paying for the new pitch at the Arena?

Our new sponsorship deal is unfortunately going to be lower without a gambling company.

cooperskyblue

Not weird at all , we've had it for years and nothing will change .. hence my anger
But Robins always underplayed things though, he is hardly going to say we have tens of millions to spend. Robins always tempers expectations.

I'm encouraged reading those quotes as I am from what King said about this summer window to come. I'll judge him on that and not assume the same as what it has been under SISU.

johnb

My season ticket is in block 29, behind the goal ( ex West Ender and I love it there) and now unavailable to renew. I’m on 1670 away points and I’m an over 65 concession. I pay the £500 ( I’m an OAP) and get a seat elsewhere or wait to get a season ticket at concession price with only the dregs of what seats are left and somewhere I don’t want to sit. I feel I’ve been shat on!

pusbccfc

Piss off, if someone was willing to spunk a load of cash on the club and not care about getting it back then we would all bite their hands off.

Don't think they necessarily would. Most people understand the importance of being sensible.

We've seen it go wrong plenty of times at plenty of clubs. Coming in and throwing money at it isn't the fairytale it seems.

pusbccfc

My season ticket is in block 29, behind the goal ( ex West Ender and I love it there) and now unavailable to renew. I’m on 1670 away points and I’m an over 65 concession. I pay the £500 ( I’m an OAP) and get a seat elsewhere or wait to get a season ticket at concession price with only the dregs of what seats are left and somewhere I don’t want to sit. I feel I’ve been shat on!

Hold out a few days. I have a feeling he'll offer people the chance to renew behind the goal.

Ashdown

How many are we talking?
I really don’t know, it’s all conjecture but every time we’ve gone up this year…..( when in England ) we find empty seats in those prime blocks ……and each time we’re told by people around……just sit together in these seats, they’re mainly all kids and they’re hardly ever here 🤷‍♂️

David O'Day

Don't think they necessarily would. Most people understand the importance of being sensible.

We've seen it go wrong plenty of times at plenty of clubs. Coming in and throwing money at it isn't the fairytale it seems.
Ok fella, ok

Meanwhile back in the real world

SAJ

I think it’s quite clever and for those without children in the premium zone, I think they will sign up to it as only £20 extra and if we get relegated akin to Barnsley, just stop paying that and go back to League 1 reduced pricing.

the pricing is going to hit families hard but he wants revenue to fund promotion or better chances of promotion, not saying it’s right but it’s a very clever commercial strategy, could have negative consequences if lots don’t renew and the family zone sells out and other families cannot get cheaper ST’s.
It only hits families hard if the decide to remain in existing seats. If the family moves to the FZ there are massive savings. The family zone will just be expanded so I’d unlikely to sell out.

Users who are viewing this thread