Season tickets details (3 Viewers)

hill83

Could but I think the tickets will sell very very quickly and once the other blocks are opened people will be able to move them and will

Can’t argue with that. Other than it’s effort for me that wasn’t needed.

Sky Blue Pete

Didn’t even know it was on sale yet. Another bollock dropped by Doug. Didn’t think about divorced shift workers on the all dayer on a Wednesday.
It might be the wrong map I’m looking at but I don’t think so

Ignore me I’m an idiot that’s the map with all current season ticket holders seats not available

Some times I’m a right numpty

Last edited:

Liquid Gold

Not posted for ages but have to put my tuppence in on this one.

I'm moving up from a concession ticket to full price this year due to end of studies so that's one jump. Another jump as the full price has gone up. Fuel is through the roof and it's 200 miles there and back. Train prices aren't even worth thinking about. Food is through the roof (even home made slop) so it costs to have the day out before even thinking if I can afford a pint. On top of that I have a wedding to pay for.

Appreciate most of that is not the club's fault but it means I just can't justify it for the first time in a long time.

I'm absolutely gutted.

SHUNT31

Just checked as I remembered we had Simeon Jackson / Fleck / OBrien in her first season as a JSB which was about 2015? It was dedicated blocks for JSB Tickets then.

It might have been the year before St Andrews it changed to anywhere, then at St Andrews it was dedicated blocks and then when we came back it was anywhere again.

I had an adult with a free JSB in block 14 during the 16/17 relegation season.

GIMOC

Just browsing other prices and interested to see that Sunderland don't allow kids in their 'Singing area' and from what I can see, all other clubs have over 65s and not over 60s.

I can't find any even close to being as cheap as £250 and £50 for a kid either.
We’re not other clubs. you keep pointing out we have the best atmosphere in the league. the club have ensured we don’t next season. Sunderland have one or the worse atmospheres. says it all

Hullinho87

If the price rises lead to a negligible increase in revenue, but a noticeable decline in atmosphere, are they a success? For me it’s a no.

What if it leads to a noticeable increase in revenue and a negligible decline in atmosphere, is that a success then?
For me, yes.

GIMOC

What if it leads to a noticeable increase in revenue and a negligible decline in atmosphere, is that a success then?
For me, yes.

depends which way you look at it. Players thrive on atmosphere hence why the last 2 seasons at the arena have been the best and connection between players and fans is great. Before that the atmosphere has been shocking which coincides with poor league position. money doesn’t bring automatic success.

Hullinho87

depends which way you look at it. Players thrive on atmosphere hence why the last 2 seasons at the arena have been the best and connection between players and fans is great. Before that the atmosphere has been shocking which coincides with poor league position. money doesn’t bring automatic success.

I don’t disagree but negligible to me in this context would mean barely noticeable.

If we are able to recruit better players and play better football then the atmosphere will be better regardless of where people are sat.

I get that’s a big IF at this stage but the post I was quoting was hypothetical at this stage as is what I am saying.

clint van damme

Not posted for ages but have to put my tuppence in on this one.

I'm moving up from a concession ticket to full price this year due to end of studies so that's one jump. Another jump as the full price has gone up. Fuel is through the roof and it's 200 miles there and back. Train prices aren't even worth thinking about. Food is through the roof (even home made slop) so it costs to have the day out before even thinking if I can afford a pint. On top of that I have a wedding to pay for.

Appreciate most of that is not the club's fault but it means I just can't justify it for the first time in a long time.

I'm absolutely gutted.

Welcome back! Sorry to hear you want be getting an ST next year.
Will you try and make the occasional game?

Last edited:

GIMOC

I don’t disagree but negligible to me in this context would mean barely noticeable.

If we are able to recruit better players and play better football then the atmosphere will be better regardless of where people are sat.

I get that’s a big IF at this stage but the post I was quoting was hypothetical at this stage as is what I am saying.

said it last night and say it again. Club short sighted here.

firstly prem package only for single adults. That’s wrong. If they said £500 adults and £150 for kids, the uptake would be a lot more right now.

secondly, for years cov had a top 10 budget (Coleman days etc….) atmosphere up there was piss poor and so was the football. money doesn’t guarantee success. Luton show that this season. the club should have at least consulted fans. forcing families to sit in one area is ludicrous.

im unsure my eldest wants to go now. he loves our seats but means I fork out another £600!!! Ridiculous

clint van damme

I bet 80% of the kids aren't bothered as long as they still get to go.

This is definitely not true.
Don't bring a child anymore but singers corner was a big part of the experience for them when I did and going off comments made by Ferret, Evo and others it's the same for a lot of kids.
Was messaging a mate last night who said he hadnt told his 2 boys but they were going to be pissed off but he couldn't afford the extra.

Hopefully plenty sell behind the goal and they get a bit of atmosphere going down there otherwise its going to be worse down there than it is now.

Hullinho87

said it last night and say it again. Club short sighted here.

firstly prem package only for single adults. That’s wrong. If they said £500 adults and £150 for kids, the uptake would be a lot more right now.

secondly, for years cov had a top 10 budget (Coleman days etc….) atmosphere up there was piss poor and so was the football. money doesn’t guarantee success. Luton show that this season. the club should have at least consulted fans. forcing families to sit in one area is ludicrous.

im unsure my eldest wants to go now. he loves our seats but means I fork out another £600!!! Ridiculous

That’s a bit of a false narrative you have created there, that atmosphere at that time was more Coleman and context of where the club was at, at that point in time than it was the budget.

My point is more the fact that opinions are currently getting quoted as fact that these changes will kill the atmosphere, but I am unsure it will.

We are starting from a solid foundation now in terms of the CBS atmosphere and although that may drop a little initially with what’s gone on here - if we are able to add quality and depth to this squad with a better budget then we are better off, again in my opinion and an IF.

Having said that, it wouldn’t be great at all if your eldest didn’t want to come anymore and that wouldn’t sit well with me personally either.

SBbucks

I’m sure it will be sorted either way eventually. But ‘probably’ this block or that block ‘at some time or another’ doesn’t cut it for my dad.

The kids ticket side of it, happy to pay more, should be more anyway and my lad will sit anywhere. Going to work on getting my dad back round block 15 I reckon.

(Block 29 now btw)

Hope it works out for you and especially your dad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
As I say it looks like loads have sold
I think people can only buy £500 ones so not possible to tell, you try and buy the cheaper ones for you and your lad in the family zone and let us know, don’t think you can yet which is why it’s showing lots of choice. Until Monday at 3, it will be Prem club people only in existing seats or seats elsewhere and only after then will people be ready to purchase elsewhere at the various other pricing

GIMOC

That’s a bit of a false narrative you have created there, that atmosphere at that time was more Coleman and context of where the club was at, at that point in time than it was the budget.

My point is more the fact that opinions are currently getting quoted as fact that these changes will kill the atmosphere, but I am unsure it will.

We are starting from a solid foundation now in terms of the CBS atmosphere and although that may drop a little initially with what’s gone on here - if we are able to add quality and depth to this squad with a better budget then we are better off, again in my opinion and an IF.

Having said that, it wouldn’t be great at all if your eldest didn’t want to come anymore and that wouldn’t sit well with me personally either.

partly agree.

coleman was first proper manager with sisu. We had a buzz round the place and actually spending money but atmosphere was poor. Its took years and years for us to generate something. Was known as the soulless bowl by many.

for me, the club have got greedy. They should have subsided season tickets with the extra revenue blues game bought in.

in essence they should have charged the following

Adult £380
Under 18 £100
Under 14’s £75

That would have been fine with me and everyone else I imagine. But instead they go and take the piss. no consideration to cost of living. Not to mention cost to park there every week too

pusbccfc

We’re not other clubs. you keep pointing out we have the best atmosphere in the league. the club have ensured we don’t next season. Sunderland have one or the worse atmospheres. says it all

Why won't the atmosphere be good next season?

With respect, there are loads who are desperate to sit in the corner and have been unable to for 2 seasons. It will still be full, even if people with kids move.

GIMOC

Why won't the atmosphere be good next season?

With respect, there are loads who are desperate to sit in the corner and have been unable to for 2 seasons. It will still be full, even if people with kids move.

you seriously need that answering? Half of block 15 are kids who don’t go with their parents. You won’t get Middle Aged men in there replacing them. the atmosphere will significantly reduce. After World Cup break the atmosphere was dire at times. only picked up lately due to success on the pitch.. if we are mid table next season atmosphere will be average at best

Hullinho87

partly agree.

coleman was first proper manager with sisu. We had a buzz round the place and actually spending money but atmosphere was poor. Its took years and years for us to generate something. Was known as the soulless bowl by many.

for me, the club have got greedy. They should have subsided season tickets with the extra revenue blues game bought in.

Adult £380
Under 18 £100
Under 14’s £75

That would have been fine with me and everyone else I imagine. But instead they go and take the piss. no consideration to cost of living. Not to mention cost to park there every week too

I respect your opinion but my opinion is that they haven’t got greedy, they have got commercially competitive and more in line with our “competitors” - that, on a personal level, I am broadly comfortable with

pusbccfc

you seriously need that answering? Half of block 15 are kids who don’t go with their parents. You won’t get Middle Aged men in there replacing them. the atmosphere will significantly reduce. After World Cup break the atmosphere was dire at times. only picked up lately due to success on the pitch.. if we are mid table next season atmosphere will be average at best

There's no kids around me in 16.

14 is full of teens but not kids with parents.

Balli001

partly agree.

Adult £380
Under 18 £100
Under 14’s £75

I assume you are not expecting a competitive squad then?

torchomatic

OK, not all areas are the same as this, but saw this on Twiiter. Some prices at Man City. Kids start at £165. 20230504_064854.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread