season ticket update !!! (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

But he has, he is now a Fan like many others that do not support the club any more.

Even I am only Half the supporter I used to be as I do not and never will attend games at Shitfields.

Thank you Sisu for that :mad: never thought that day would come.

I have always been a very passionate Supporter took no shit from anyone trying to slag my team off.

Gutted absolutely Gutted.

To be honest I don't think I can ever stop supporting even if it gets more and more distant.
I just can't attend any matches whilst we are at Sixfields.

Unless we get drawn at Arsenal away of course ;)

letsallsingtogether

Or even Spurs....
To be honest I don't think I can ever stop supporting even if it gets more and more distant.
I just can't attend any matches whilst we are at Sixfields.

Unless we get drawn at Arsenal away of course ;)

Covstu

I will always support the club, something that is engrained in you as a kid i guess however i would probably say that i have fallen out of love with the club at present. This length of time being away hasnt lost my interest but i dont feel the same passion for each and every result that i used too. Maybe this would change if our situation moved but not sure if i have started the process of 'moving on'.

This didnt mean to come out like a relationship (like the previous ricoh thread) but just how i am comprehending the situation personally!!

Users who are viewing this thread