season ticket update !!! (2 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

So if you have always been consistent why are you now saying the club needs supporters, You keep saying sisu wouldn't care if no one went?

No I have always had a consistent view on this. The club needs supporters at these games. It would be the death of the club in Coventry if there was zero attendance. There has to be consistency of support.

Grendel

So if you have always been consistent why are you now saying the club needs supporters, You keep saying sisu wouldn't care if no one went?

Sisu would not care but the club has to transcend above its owners. Over 130 years of history demands that.

letsallsingtogether

Consistent?
What about will not go to Northampton that is my way of protesting?

All I'm saying is that you change your mind after making a point then expect people to take you seriously.

Sisu would not care but the club has to transcend above its owners. Over 130 years of history demands that.

Hobo

Precisely transcend them, don't support them in anyway, zero tolerance.

If the club goes bust be prepared to rebuild it and pull it out the ashes....we don't need these jokers.

jas365

I didn't say that, what I said is that I'd have to carefully consider my situation.

Tried to embrace it but has never really felt like our 'home' and we've never ever been made to feel welcome.

First and foremost the Ricoh should have had CCFC as the priority with any other events coming further down the list but that is not and never has been the case!

We have been 3rd or 4th on the list of priorities (maybe even further down the list?), prime example was the clash with the Davis Cup that clashed with our home game against Brentford, have a guess which event took priority, yes you've got it The Davis Cup.

We need our own stadium and if the club can't afford to build it then it has to be built by our owners, full control of ALL match day revenues so that under FIFA - FPR we can spend 60p out of every £1 on player related costs, in other words give SP more money to invest on improving the team!

That is one of the most idiotic posts I have ever seen on here.

You would have to consider your situation as the Ricoh has never felt like home, but you are very vocal in the fact you go to Northampton every other week? Jesus Christ....

You've convinced me more than ever that you are an internet WUM. Either that or you've been totally brainwashed by that fat mess Fisher.

ccfc92

That is one of the most idiotic posts I have ever seen on here.

You would have to consider your situation as the Ricoh has never felt like home, but you are very vocal in the fact you go to Northampton every other week? Jesus Christ....

You've convinced me more than ever that you are an internet WUM. Either that or you've been totally brainwashed by that fat mess Fisher.

I was thinking the exact same. How can you avoid going to the real home games, but happy to go to Northampton? As much as we all loved HR, it's not there anymore. The Ricoh is ccfcs home now. So why RFC would have to assess his options is beyond me.

Last edited:

Grendel

Consistent?
What about will not go to Northampton that is my way of protesting?

All I'm saying is that you change your mind after making a point then expect people to take you seriously.

I have never changed my mind - it's just your perception deceived reality.

Hobo

I have never changed my mind - it's just your perception deceived reality.

Strange, because I remember you making a statement about your first trip to Sixfields and how you enjoyed it and would go again. You also said your family had persuaded you that you should go....which suggests your mindset needed changing.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Wow. Less than 100 in 2 months of early bird. That's worse than I expected.

It's pathetic. What's even more incredible is that he has the gall to add "We’ve got to make sure that when we come back it’s for the benefit of the football club". So, Steve, playing in front of less fans than you can fit in an S-Max is benefiting the football club is it?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I would also add that given SISU's favour for hyperbole, spin and smoke-and-mirrors, the true figure will be some way south of the cringingly embarrassing published figure. Forget the F&B debate, as they can simply hand around a pizza at half time at this rate

Kingokings204

It's pathetic. What's even more incredible is that he has the gall to add "We’ve got to make sure that when we come back it’s for the benefit of the football club". So, Steve, playing in front of less fans than you can fit in an S-Max is benefiting the football club is it?

That's the annoying thing isn't it MMM. Pisses me right off. He wants to come back to be "beneficial to the club" bollocks Steve. Ticket sales alone are worth around 3m more to the club and this isn't a long term benefit?

Also how is the season sponsors going? Still no shirt sponsor I see. Must be a benefit to the club. SW will tell you.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

That's the annoying thing isn't it MMM. Pisses me right off. He wants to come back to be "beneficial to the club" bollocks Steve. Ticket sales alone are worth around 3m more to the club and this isn't a long term benefit?

Also how is the season sponsors going? Still no shirt sponsor I see. Must be a benefit to the club. SW will tell you.

Don't even consider FFP consequences as a function of this pantomime. So, the wheel of misery just keeps on spinning....

Kingokings204

Don't even consider FFP consequences as a function of this pantomime. So, the wheel of misery just keeps on spinning....

Wait for the FFP spiel from RFC and how the ricoh doesn't feel like home. Sixfields and sisu are killing our club nothing else.

Under 500 season tickets and less than 100 adult ones that being 70% down on last years figures, shows people have lost interest or like me simply will never go.

J

Jack Griffin

Just replace 'club' with 'SISU & ARVO' and the statement may be more accurate.

Chipfat

Football development director, FFS of what rapid decline,, the man is an illusionist,,we don't get better we get worse, but he still con's some he is good at his job.... He is a part of the problem, a major part and will not be part of the solution.. He should be done by the trades description act, it's a joke the whole situation is a piss take and he deserves as much shit as the one pulling the strings...

Last edited:

italiahorse

I'm glad I will not be going to any matches at all this season.

I feel sorry for (and admire) you guys that can stick with all this shit.
Sisu keep taking the piss and yet you take it on the chin and get on with it.
I suppose I could also equate this to those going to Sixfields where they have even more crap fed them yet still manage to ignore it (hopefully not believe it) and watch the team.

I will still hope for success and hopefully my interest will return if we ever get back to the Coventry.
Good Luck

letsallsingtogether

We really have sunk to an all time low 500 season tickets 30% down on last year.

How much will the occasional supporter drop. Can't really call it walk up say! another 30/50%.

fuck me should just open behind the goals one for home one for away maybe they could get a discount for using only half the ground.

AndreasB

I'm glad I will not be going to any matches at all this season.

I feel sorry for (and admire) you guys that can stick with all this shit.
Sisu keep taking the piss and yet you take it on the chin and get on with it.
I suppose I could also equate this to those going to Sixfields where they have even more crap fed them yet still manage to ignore it (hopefully not believe it) and watch the team.

I will still hope for success and hopefully my interest will return if we ever get back to the Coventry.
Good Luck

Patronising and wildly exaggerated . Its a personal choice and you made yours -give up on the club when they need you the most. Well done. You seem proud of your ridiculously pointless stance.

italiahorse

Patronising and wildly exaggerated . Its a personal choice and you made yours -give up on the club when they need you the most. Well done. You seem proud of your ridiculously pointless stance.

I don't give a shit what you think
I have made my decision.

In your case .. CCFC will get the fans that Sisu deserves.

Kingokings204

We really have sunk to an all time low 500 season tickets 30% down on last year.

How much will the occasional supporter drop. Can't really call it walk up say! another 30/50%.

fuck me should just open behind the goals one for home one for away maybe they could get a discount for using only half the ground.

Well they only want the ricoh on match days so if only using 2 stands at sixfields then 170k a year becomes 85k in my book. Still too much.

letsallsingtogether

No he is a realist unlike you.

The Club don't need anyone they have told us they will keep bankrolling it.

Keep taking the tablets you will need them they will keep draining us till their is nothing left.

They Don't care need to open your eyes.

Oh and what bit was Exaggerated???

skybluebeduff

I don't understand your stance!

They gave up on us fans a few years ago, isn't the feeling supposed to be mutual?

ohitsaidwalker king power

Do the damning verdicts in the judicial review(s), where our owners were castigated for their stewardship not prick your conscience even a tad AndreasB?

The principled view that I and others have took about not attending Sixfields was based on a sense of injustice around kamikaze actions in pursuit of the prize that our owners covet, by holding the emotional heart of a football club, its supporters and the community of Coventry to ransom in a clear attempt to gain ownership of the Ricoh by Machiavellian means, is that not obvious?

I along with many others see the "Club" that I have supported all of my life as 'Coventry City Football Club'- the current incumbents as owners are financial chancer's (in my opinion) and I can disassociate the two- regrettably.
Does the data as provided by the numerous legal professionals not drive even a small reassessment in your mind of the rights and wrongs of this? To assure you, I feel no sense of victory in this situation or my statement, my truly beloved football club is being ripped apart and it makes me very very sad, but I do feel somewhat vindicated in my choice to remain away from Sixfields(other than protests on the hill). After 35 years as a season ticket holder, a heartbreaking decision to take, not easy I can assure you, and yes of course I recognise the perilous position that this puts the Coventry City Football Club in, on the edge of extinction, but isn't it a situation that could and should have been avoided, isn't it a self made prophecy that SISU/OTIUM seem hell bent on fulfilling as they spiral us to the possible abyss. Isn't there a principled, moral line to be upheld here- history tells us that bending in the face of such, only services egos and perpetuates the imbalance.

Not I hope a pointless post, nor meant to be patronising to you, for you seem to have taken umbrage at Italiahorses comment, so it really is just a question to you?

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Exactly how the majority see it.
Do the damning verdicts in the judicial review(s), where our owners were castigated for their stewardship not prick your conscience even a tad AndreasB?

The principled view that I and others have took about not attending Sixfields was based on a sense of injustice around kamikaze actions in pursuit of the prize that our owners covet, by holding the emotional heart of a football club, its supporters and the community of Coventry to ransom in a clear attempt to gain ownership of the Ricoh by Machiavellian means, is that not obvious?

I along with many others see the "Club" that I have supported all of my life as 'Coventry City Football Club'- the current incumbents as owners are financial chancer's (in my opinion) and I can disassociate the two- regrettably.
Does the data as provided by the numerous legal professionals not drive even a small reassessment in your mind of the rights and wrongs of this? To assure you, I feel no sense of victory in this situation or my statement, my truly beloved football club is being ripped apart and it makes me very very sad, but I do feel somewhat vindicated in my choice to remain away from Sixfields(other than protests on the hill). After 35 years as a season ticket holder, a heartbreaking decision to take, not easy I can assure you, and yes of course I recognise the perilous position that this puts the Coventry City Football Club in, on the edge of extinction, but isn't it a situation that could and should have been avoided, isn't it a self made prophecy that SISU/OTIUM seem hell bent of fulfilling as they spiral us to the possible abyss. Isn't there a principled, moral line to be upheld here- history tells us that bending in the face of such, only services egos and perpetuates the imbalance.

Not I hope a pointless post, nor meant to be patronising to you, for you seem to have taken umbrage at Italiahorses comment, so it really is just a question to you?

italiahorse

you seem to have taken umbrage at Italiahorses comment, so it really is just a question to you?

I think some people struggle to understand the reasons why someone who has supported since 1967 has stopped supporting at games.
CCFC may be the main thing in their life but it's way down my list at the moment.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
I think some people struggle to understand the reasons why someone who has supported since 1967 has stopped supporting.
CCFC may be the main thing in their life but it's way down my list at the moment.

You haven't stopped supporting though? :)

shy_tall_knight

Well said who abandoned who first, when you move to a stadium 35 miles away with a smaller home capacity than the previous season's season ticket holders its clear they don't care about the fans ans there is not 1 decent reason to keep us in Northants but they persist and then we have fans saying we must support the club to help support the team whilst our owners do the opposite. I don't need to justify my previous support for the club but nothing will eve convince me to go to Sixfields as a home fan.

letsallsingtogether

But he has, he is now a Fan like many others that do not support the club any more.

Even I am only Half the supporter I used to be as I do not and never will attend games at Shitfields.

Thank you Sisu for that :mad: never thought that day would come.

I have always been a very passionate Supporter took no shit from anyone trying to slag my team off.

Gutted absolutely Gutted.
You haven't stopped supporting though? :)

Users who are viewing this thread