season ticket update !!! (1 Viewer)

I went on our online store again today and counted how many season tickets had been sold,we have sold 1190 season tickets,just updating you on my findings,all the best !!! #PUSB !!!

Kingokings204

I went on our online store again today and counted how many season tickets had been sold,we have sold 1190 season tickets,just updating you on my findings,all the best !!! #PUSB !!!

You won't find that news by counting online. It was 84 adult tickets and around 400 overall last we heard and let's face it if you were to get one then you would of already so can't imagine that 400 being much higher than a month ago.

Although I did see the early bird is still on lol not really an early bird deal still into July and August haha makes me laugh tbh.

Grendel

Not in a millon years have we sold a thousand tickets

You don't know that. Why would you not want them to?

The club needs continuity and it needs a supporter base to ensure long term continium.

We should not view such posts as negative.

skybluetony176

The club needs continuity and it needs a supporter base to ensure long term continium.

It's shame sisu broke the continuity of CCFC playing its home games in Coventry then.

wingy

People were staying away from It so well too.

O)h well how many did we have last time at home 5-6K. more ??

mark82

To be fair, you were boycotting most of last year too. You know the reason people don't like it.

wingy

Incendiary or Inflammatory .

Looks like this thread was a SLOW Burner .

We are either witnessing the best Troll Wummer on here or a Naive young fan,my god what have they done to us.

Grendel

Incendiary or Inflammatory .

Looks like this thread was a SLOW Burner .

We are either witnessing the best Troll Wummer on here or a Naive young fan,my god what have they done to us.

No I have always had a consistent view on this. The club needs supporters at these games. It would be the death of the club in Coventry if there was zero attendance. There has to be consistency of support.

Grendel

To be fair, you were boycotting most of last year too. You know the reason people don't like it.

Of course but I never once have ever criticised any attendees.

italiahorse

If its shaded out it means its not available.
Possibly because the club allocate tickets out to friends and family.

IMHO I still reckon we would be back if nobody attended but in reality it was never going to happen.
To a lot of people CCFC is their life. I'm lucky enough to have other things I can do and the time to do them.

I hope we do well this year but if nothing changes I will support from afar by listening occasionally on the radio.

ccfc92

If its shaded out it means its not available.
Possibly because the club allocate tickets out to friends and family.

IMHO I still reckon we would be back if nobody attended but in reality it was never going to happen.
To a lot of people CCFC is their life. I'm lucky enough to have other things I can do and the time to do them.

I hope we do well this year but if nothing changes I will support from afar by listening occasionally on the radio.

I wouldn't agree with the ccfc is their life bit. I know many hardcore fans who don't go, or go on the hill. My point being many true fans of ccfc do not go, and a small number of fans do go, some casual, some lifelong.

I don't understand this: those that do go are superior/better fans in someway. This isn't having a go, but the OP stinks of arrogance/smugness. We all want to see ccfc play, we all want season tickets, but only in Coventry.

I wouldn't agree with the ccfc is their life bit. I know many hardcore fans who don't go, or go on the hill. My point being many true fans of ccfc do not go, and a small number of fans do go, some casual, some lifelong.

I don't understand this: those that do go are superior/better fans in someway. This isn't having a go, but the OP stinks of arrogance/smugness. We all want to see ccfc play, we all want season tickets, but only in Coventry.
There was no smugness intended in my opening post as I just wanted everyone to know what I have found,nothing more nothing less some people will be happy some not as with alot of things at the minute involving our club,I was just providing some recent info I gathered myself today,so I am sorry if it came across smug or jeering because I too want our club home but I wanted to share my findings with other supporters nothing more nothing less !!! #PUSB !!!

ccfc92

There was no smugness intended in my opening post as I just wanted everyone to know what I have found,nothing more nothing less some people will be happy some not as with alot of things at the minute involving our club,I was just providing some recent info I gathered myself today,so I am sorry if it came across smug or jeering because I too want our club home but I wanted to share my findings with other supporters nothing more nothing less !!! #PUSB !!!

I know your probably not doing it in a smug way. It's just like seeing something you want but can't have I guess, is the best way to describe it. Those that go, get to see CCFC play. The rest of us are left outside, unable to share any success/happiness. Even if we sold out Sixfields every week, there would be many fans who couldn't go who may want to.

The quicker we are back in Cov, the quicker these "factions" can be put to bed, and we support CCFC as one. Unless your RFC ;)

italiahorse

No I am a fan who today went on the site and individually counted every seat sold on the actual stadium plan for season tickets,to know how many had been sold for myself,and posted what I found. That is all,I'm just saying what I found !!! #PUSB !!!

Did you count TF and his wife because they get theirs free.

J

Jack Griffin

What are block reservations and what purpose do they serve because I have never heard of block reservations ??

Pre booked concessions.. this was last year & the booking system showed well over 1000 seats reserved then, I reckon sales are about the same ..
http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/n...ets_sold_are_concessionary_833718/index.shtml
Season Ticket Rumours

According to various rumours going round, the vast majority season tickets sold by Coventry City are concessionary ones.

The rumours say that the break down of ticket sales is as follows -

395 season tickets sold:

12 corporate tickets
84 full paying adults
64 OAPs
76 Disabled tickets along with 72 free carer tickets
8 Under 16s
25 Under 12s
54 Under 7s - Free

When City were at the Ricoh Arena, concessionary season tickets were around 65% of those sold.

NorthernWisdom

Pre booked concessions.. this was last year & the booking system showed well over 1000 seats reserved then, I reckon sales are about the same ..
http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/n...ets_sold_are_concessionary_833718/index.shtml

tbh it wouldn't be that surprising if sales were up on last year (not that I'm suggesting thousands of extras!), as last year the club handled it all so ineptly it was impossible to buy a ticket for an eternity, whether you wanted to or not.

Ironically the club imposed NOPM on its own fanbase!

RFC

why did you say you would not go to the Ricoh if we returned?

I didn't say that, what I said is that I'd have to carefully consider my situation.

Tried to embrace it but has never really felt like our 'home' and we've never ever been made to feel welcome.

First and foremost the Ricoh should have had CCFC as the priority with any other events coming further down the list but that is not and never has been the case!

We have been 3rd or 4th on the list of priorities (maybe even further down the list?), prime example was the clash with the Davis Cup that clashed with our home game against Brentford, have a guess which event took priority, yes you've got it The Davis Cup.

We need our own stadium and if the club can't afford to build it then it has to be built by our owners, full control of ALL match day revenues so that under FIFA - FPR we can spend 60p out of every £1 on player related costs, in other words give SP more money to invest on improving the team!

Kingokings204

I didn't say that, what I said is that I'd have to carefully consider my situation.

Tried to embrace it but has never really felt like our 'home' and we've never ever been made to feel welcome.

First and foremost the Ricoh should have had CCFC as the priority with any other events coming further down the list but that is not and never has been the case!

We have been 3rd or 4th on the list of priorities (maybe even further down the list?), prime example was the clash with the Davis Cup that clashed with our home game against Brentford, have a guess which event took priority, yes you've got it The Davis Cup.

We need our own stadium and if the club can't afford to build it then it has to be built by our owners, full control of ALL match day revenues so that under FIFA - FPR we can spend 60p out of every £1 on player related costs, in other words give SP more money to invest on improving the team!

Is there anything in this post which is correct?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

So you didn't consider your situation when the twats decided to move to Northampton? No you just went. Never felt like home what a load of crap. Order of priority dont talk shit where do you get 3rd or 4th on the list bolux? Cut out all all your bullshit for once.

italiahorse

The club will be left with the fans that Sisu deserves.

Users who are viewing this thread