Season Ticket Renewal (1 Viewer)

ccfcchris

But what you're suggesting is literally just sitting back and doing nothing! At least by renewing, we're contributing towards the business having at least the potential to become viable once a takeover happens. What you don't seem to see is that by "forcing" the issue, you're putting potential bidders off as there isn't a decent size fan base.

Denying the club the only income stream they have will get the embargo lifted, provide a transfer budget and spur the team on to success will it?

JS is now involved, I think we've made our point and Sisu are starting to take us seriously. If nothing comes of it... Sitting at home watching Soccer Saturday isn't going to help!

Tim Fisher said "We are only allowed to spend 65% of our turnover on wages - last year's wage bill several million more than entire turnover" And how many years have they been cutting costs and selling anything they can get a price on. They are absolutely clueless and have as good as said there will be no money to invest in the team. So where is all the your hard earned cash going? It wouldn't be in the directors pockets would it? What I am prepared to do is join the supporters club if Jan gets it off the ground and donate money to try and make it a voice that has to listen to what the supporters want. Saying you will go up no matter how bad it gets just makes you in my opinion daft.

InterSkyBlues

Got my season ticket last week and am dead proud. This is our team, our city, our sky blues. Has been, is now and will be long after sisu have fooked off.

Ashdown

I admire the loyalty but would be very suspicious that SISU wont just be stalling their exit until they have grabbed as much of the ST money as possible, the better policy for me is the 12 match ticket bundles which can be bought right up to the day before the season starts and still offer good prices and flexibility.

italiahorse

and thats what they rely on !

For "they" read "us fans".
Get your season ticket and support the club. Real fans are relying on you.
SISU have made mistakes and the best way of getting rid of them is for the club to be in a good state to pass on.
I will support this club if Mickey Mouse was in charge.
Surely any business including SISU want to be seen to be successful
Use my £350 pounds I have trusted you with wisely.
Looking forward to the new season already.

coundonskyblue

<p>
I admire the loyalty but would be very suspicious that SISU wont just be stalling their exit until they have grabbed as much of the ST money as possible, the better policy for me is the 12 match ticket bundles which can be bought right up to the day before the season starts and still offer good prices and flexibility.

Any idea how much the flexi tickets are? I refuse to renew my season ticket as all it will do is pay off a loan created by sisu incompetence.

ccfcway

For "they" read "us fans".
Get your season ticket and support the club. Real fans are relying on you.
SISU have made mistakes and the best way of getting rid of them is for the club to be in a good state to pass on.
I will support this club if Mickey Mouse was in charge.
Surely any business including SISU want to be seen to be successful
Use my £350 pounds I have trusted you with wisely.
Looking forward to the new season already.

so, to confirm, SISU will not be investing anything into the club, nor will take us out of a transfer embargo until the council lower the rent

yet the fans are expected to pay up early...

I will be back when they are gone, all I can do is vote with my feet, we dont have any opther form of meaningful protest !

ccfcno9

Joy Seppela the "boss" of SISU = No respect for CCFC supporters.
Tim Fisher the "boss" at CCFC = No respect for CCFC supporters
Anonymus the "boss" on SBT = See were this is going?
Can I suggest a new avatar :thinking about:

Ashdown

The 12 match flexi tickets work out at £16 for an adult per game, which is only about £3 more than a ST holder pays and you can buy them when you want. It makes sense to me to keep my money in my bank until the axis of evil has shown their hand, because right now I suspect the 3000 early renewers may be just footing the bill for the summer months while SISU work out how to get rid of CCFC.

Tad

Haven't renewed and won't be going till we have some solid foundations for the club. Part of supporting a club is faith. And I have zero faith in this club or it's owners anymore.

CTID

Anyone who renews their season ticket must have rocks for brains

So...taking my son to watch the team he loves (as a 6yo knowing nothing or caring about the financial state of the club) means I have rock for brains? Such sweeping statements makes you look like you have rock for brains!

I totally understand why some people are chosing not to renew, but i have perfectly viable reasons to renew, like maybe for example that i have supported coventry city all my life and i would love for my son to follow in my footsteps. What sort of example does it set to our next generation of supporters if their dads all tell them "we dont go up the city anymore, sorry". He will have a Man City top on before you know it!

As said a few pages back...why is it not acceptable for me to continue to support my team by renewing, yet still disagree with the way its being ran?

Nonleagueherewecome

This is a subject which requires a lot of live-and-let live. No side is right or wrong. There is no way that any fan who is supporting the club should be treated like some kind of scab in a strike situation. Supporting the club is after all what supporters do. But equally, those fans who continue to go have no right to talk down to those fans who are not going.

I'm leaning towards the latter group, because I believe in justice, and my power as a customer: the only way I can register my anger is by not going. And sure I'm just one man, it makes no difference, right?-but bear in mind that if you think that way, you don't have much faith in Democracy and just what people power can achieve! What I want those fans who are still going to remember is that the sacrifice for us to not go is a great one: it's a decision that isn't taken lightly, involves much soul-searching, and is a measure only taken in desperation. And because I'm hurt and angry at what has been done to the club I love-and the continuing disgraceful behaviour of owners without a moral or ethical bone in their bodies. That we make that sacrifice not to go doesn't in any way make us "better"-but neither does it make us any lesser as fans. It's our passion that drives us to take a stand, much as yours drives you to keep going regardless.

As for the "I've supported them longer than you, nah-nah-nah nah-nah" crap;-well that is just a pathetic exercise akin to comparing penis sizes.

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

This is a subject which requires a lot of live-and-let live. No side is right or wrong. There is no way that any fan who is supporting the club should be treated like some kind of scab in a strike situation. Supporting the club is after all what supporters do. But equally, those fans who continue to go have no right to talk down to those fans who are not going.

I'm leaning towards the latter group, because I believe in justice, and my power as a customer: the only way I can register my anger is by not going. And sure I'm just one man, it makes no difference, right?-but bear in mind that if you think that way, you don't have much faith in Democracy and just what people power can achieve! What I want those fans who are still going to remember is that the sacrifice for us to not go is a great one: it's a decision that isn't taken lightly, involves much soul-searching, and is a measure only taken in desperation. And because I'm hurt and angry at what has been done to the club I love-and the continuing disgraceful behaviour of owners without a moral or ethical bone in their bodies. That we make that sacrifice not to go doesn't in any way make us "better"-but neither does it make us any lesser as fans. It's our passion that drives us to take a stand, much as yours drives you to keep going regardless.

As for the "I've supported them longer than you, nah-nah-nah nah-nah" crap;-well that is just a pathetic exercise akin to comparing penis sizes.[/QUOTE]

Try getting away saying that down here.

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm surprised I got away with saying it anywhere!

WillieStanley

As for the "I've supported them longer than you, nah-nah-nah nah-nah" crap;-well that is just a pathetic exercise akin to comparing penis sizes.

That is the most reasoned response we've had on this subject!! Well said!!

Ashdown

Yes I agree, it sums things up well. I'd love to go out and buy a couple of season tickets with the confidence that SISU will put an open and honest plan on the table for stabilising the clubs fortunes on and off the pitch but sadly they just wheel out one puppet or another to spout the same lies and bullshit each April-July. Show me some transparency and I'll show you my cash................err credit card actually { You can't be too careful} .

Nonleagueherewecome

That is the most reasoned response we've had on this subject!! Well said!!

The first two paragraphs is probably my qualifications in politics kicking in..the last paragraph is my vulgar humour, which is why I could never have actually gone into politics!

Last edited:

Tank Top

As for the "I've supported them longer than you, nah-nah-nah nah-nah" crap;-well that is just a pathetic exercise akin to comparing penis sizes.[/QUOTE]

Try getting away saying that down here.
Ive got 12in, but I don,t use it as a rule.
36_11_2.gif

dongonzalos

The 12 match flexi tickets work out at £16 for an adult per game, which is only about £3 more than a ST holder pays and you can buy them when you want. It makes sense to me to keep my money in my bank until the axis of evil has shown their hand, because right now I suspect the 3000 early renewers may be just footing the bill for the summer months while SISU work out how to get rid of CCFC.
That sounds perfect

Users who are viewing this thread