Season Ticket Renewal (1 Viewer)

aloisiwouldhavescored

Was going to renew our season tickets just before the Early Bird discount ends at the beginning of June as it is a decent saving.

However, just reading CCFC website and they say that last day to guarantee your existing seats is tomorrow. Now I have a PSL and understood that we have a lot longer to renew our season tickets than normal. Now do I trust them and wait till June or do it tomorrow as I don't want to lose our seats?

We can't believe anything else they say:slap:.

Renew. I'm getting my first ever one next season. fuck sisu go anyway

I am also a PSL but got my ST 4 weeks ago anyway - now go into my 49th year as a ST holder - in the lght of recent "news" looking forward to next season already........

....NURSE.....

PUSB

cv3

Got mine a few weeks ago. If there's no club will they still let us in the Ricoh to hang out for a couple of hours on a Saturday afternoon.

CovFan

Got mine a few weeks ago. If there's no club will they still let us in the Ricoh to hang out for a couple of hours on a Saturday afternoon.

I might take a ball with me, get on the pitch and play some cupsie doubles. Won't need jumpers for goalposts either!

Tank Top

Well you've got to admire their Brass neck if nothing else.
We have no player budget.
We have not filed our accounts
WE are not allowed to sign anyone
We don't know who the team will be
We don't Know who the owners will be.
"But never mind that" they say, "we need your money now, we have borrowed next years season ticket money, and there's a firm coming to break our legs, if we don't pay em back next week"
"well tough, you've dragged the accounts through so many financial loopholes, that you're now trapped in a cul de sac with nowhere to turn, Sisu at bay, our hearts bleed for you.
I don't feel at all disloyal by withholding my Season ticket money ( And I get four) until after the fog clears......"YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE"
PUSB......TankTop

Sky Blue Sheepy

Well you've got to admire their Brass neck if nothing else.
We have no player budget.
We have not filed our accounts
WE are not allowed to sign anyone
We don't know who the team will be
We don't Know who the owners will be.
"But never mind that" they say, "we need your money now, we have borrowed next years season ticket money, and there's a firm coming to break our legs, if we don't pay em back next week"
"well tough, you've dragged the accounts through so many financial loopholes, that you're now trapped in a cul de sac with nowhere to turn, Sisu at bay, our hearts bleed for you.
I don't feel at all disloyal by withholding my Season ticket money ( And I get four) until after the fog clears......"YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE"
PUSB......TankTop
Since when has supporting Cov been about sense? its about supporting the team you're a fan of isn't it?

Tank Top

This is why its called a forum, without opposing views, we wouldn't have one, if my posts don't get a reaction
I've failed,

rob9872

Why does everyone get the same deal? I think existing season ticket holders whould get an incentive discount to renew, but we never have - I guess they know we're the mugs who will turn up regardless.

Sky Blue Kid

Why does everyone get the same deal? I think existing season ticket holders whould get an incentive discount to renew, but we never have - I guess they know we're the mugs who will turn up regardless.

No disrespect rob9872...That is exactly what they think.:eek:

brinner

Was going to renew our season tickets just before the Early Bird discount ends at the beginning of June as it is a decent saving.

However, just reading CCFC website and they say that last day to guarantee your existing seats is tomorrow. Now I have a PSL and understood that we have a lot longer to renew our season tickets than normal. Now do I trust them and wait till June or do it tomorrow as I don't want to lose our seats?

We can't believe anything else they say:slap:.
i have a PSL aswell and ticket office told me we have till end of july at early bird rate.

may be wrong............you know what the ticket office is like!!

am waiting anyway as im not giving sisu my money.

pusbccfc

2400 sold :eek:

torchomatic

I think of myself as a supporter rather than a mug.

Tank Top

I think of myself as a supporter rather than a mug.
And a loyal one too, But it doesn't mean that the ones who raise their voice in protest against the shitty way the club has been managed by SISU, are any the less
good supporters, it appears some fans, will take whatever The devious Sisu proclaim, without a whimper, whilst others,demand answers to their questions, regarding what intentions for our club, does SiSU actually have.
The goal for both sides of the debate, must surely be to enjoy our football, from my own personal viewpoint, there hasn't been much to enjoy over the last five years, but then again," Enjoyment" maybe I'm expecting too much.

Ashdown

I have to agree with Tank Top, I'm amazed at this point in time that fans are running to renew tickets for the sake of a £20 voucher and a pin badge. I really want to see some commitment from the owners or potential investors, right now predictably they are more interested in what they came to Coventry for.................getting their hands on a very nice piece of real estate in CV6..........whilst in the meantime their puppet Thorn is rolled out to tell the fans his team of 16-21 year olds will be fitter than ever ??!! Blah Blah Blah !!

WillieStanley

What I don't understand is, you're either a protester or your pro SISU. Why can't I buy my season ticket yet still be unhappy with the goings on?

stupot07

I actually renewed mine and my grandad's on Friday because the deadline to guarantee your existing seat was Saturday. My grandad is 80 and likes where we sit.

SkyBlueScottie

I renewed mine in April as its a day out for me and my son, yes I would like investment in the team, yes I would like to us to be playing at a higher level however they are my club and on Saturdays its what we do.

The Reverend Skyblue

I won't be buying mine & Mrs Rev's until i know more about the future/the owners/commitment etc, but i fully respect everyone who has already bought there's.

We are all true and worthy fans, and one day we will look back at this as the lowest point in our clubs history ,and its relationship with its fans.

The Rev

steve72

I won't be buying mine & Mrs Rev's until i know more about the future/the owners/commitment etc, but i fully respect everyone who has already bought there's.

We are all true and worthy fans, and one day we will look back at this as the lowest point in our clubs history ,and its relationship with its fans.

The Rev

But you are not a true fan though are you ? The first sign of trouble at your club and you don't renew. Most clubs at some point in their history go through bad times and it's how you react. Most loyal fans fight for their clubs like what we did. You seriously haven't got a clue what it's like to hit bad times believe me. Dropping down to league 1 isn't that.

rob9872

But you are not a true fan though are you ? The first sign of trouble at your club and you don't renew. Most clubs at some point in their history go through bad times and it's how you react. Most loyal fans fight for their clubs like what we did. You seriously haven't got a clue what it's like to hit bad times believe me. Dropping down to league 1 isn't that.

Look at our league finishing positions year on year. Absolutely NOTHING to shout about in any season for a long long time. Three seasons ago a study resulted in us being the statistically worst team in England or Scotland based on the past 40 seasons. Since then we have finished 18th, 19th and 23rd so I doubt much has changed. We hae poor owners, no ground, any player whoever looks reasonable is sold and we have an empty stadium with no income streams and are £40m in debt. We have been relegated to our lowest league for 50 seasons and have a dwindling hardcore of support. I would never doubt the rev or many others whose reasons I 100% can relate to for having said enough is enough. I feel like it myself tbh and go as much out of a sense of duty and hope than anything else these days.

Lord_Nampil

Look at our league finishing positions year on year. Absolutely NOTHING to shout about in any season for a long long time. Three seasons ago a study resulted in us being the statistically worst team in England or Scotland based on the past 40 seasons. Since then we have finished 18th, 19th and 23rd so I doubt much has changed. We hae poor owners, no ground, any player whoever looks reasonable is sold and we have an empty stadium with no income streams and are £40m in debt. We have been relegated to our lowest league for 50 seasons and have a dwindling hardcore of support. I would never doubt the rev or many others whose reasons I 100% can relate to for having said enough is enough. I feel like it myself tbh and go as much out of a sense of duty and hope than anything else these days.

The problem is though Steve72 has been in the position that i hope we never get into, and that's a boom or bust game which could result in you being relegated out the league with no home no money and no hope!

I think he is also saying once you get through the crap the good times come!

We are in our rut at the moment and because of that fans can decide what they want to do. If that's not to renew then that's fair enough, my view is we are the heart beat of this club the only thing currently that's keeping it going! IF we don't renew then we have to accept the club as we new it today won't be the same tomorrow!

The next 2 weeks are very important, IF the council, ACL and SISU come to an agreement which allows SISU to provide the club with a bounce back budget then next season could be a season that brings smiles back to all skyblues fans faces!!!

rob9872

Valid points Lord, but still has no right to question the validity of how much of a fan someone is or isn't when you consider what we've also been through. Yes they've had tough times, but its not a competition on who has been hard done to the most and support or level of it is a personal thing. The rev I'm sure as would others, feel they have been more than loyal with the support given through tough times and everyone has theor limit, so to say "you're not a real fan" is imo very disrespectful.

Astute

Not bad times?

I was born in 68. We were a top floght team then. We are now Div3. Shit squad and have lost more players when we already didn't have enough and under an embargo. We don't own our own ground and haven't paid the rent for 2 months. Heavily in debt and no way of paying it off.

I could go on for ages. Not with good points though. A very low point for our club to me.

The Reverend Skyblue

Thats an incredibly patronising reply. I'm touching 50 soon so i've been here for 43 years, so please do not question my validity of being a true fan.
I have commitments as a father and as a family as a whole ,that far out weigh buying season tickets at the moment, and without you knowing me or my situation, i find your response incredibly insulting.

The Rev

Users who are viewing this thread