Season ticket prices (1 Viewer)

djdoc1888

The odd clue about booking fees is there -

MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
Service charge per membership: £3.60
Service charge Per Adult, 60+, 18-21 Season Ticket: N/A for earlybird purchases
Service charge Per Under 16 and Under 13 Season Ticket: N/A for earlybird purchases

Telephone Bookings
Service charge Per Membership: £4.50
Service charge Per Adult, 60+, 18-21 Season Ticket: £1.50
Service charge Per Under 16 and Under 13 Season Ticket: £1.50

Delivery Fees

Processing Fee Per Membership (incl postage): £2.00
Processing Fee Per Season Ticket order (incl postage): £2.00

For match tickets, there will be no charge if you select Print at Home as your delivery method
Right, can we renew now? As in today?

And can it still be done at arena park?

chiefdave

If the price has increased, do Ticket Master charge fees on a per match basis, even for season tickets? They tend to charge admin fees for each ticket if buying multiple, so it wouldn't surprise me.

They normally charge a per ticket fee, which is dependent on the value of the ticket being purchased. For this kind of price you'd be looking at a fee in the £15-20 range I'd think. They then sometimes add on a service charge of around £5 and then postage is normally £5.95 recorded or £2.95 (i think, can't remember that one) standard post.

chiefdave

Right, can we renew now? As in today?

And can it still be done at arena park?

I've purchased one but its a new season ticket not a renewal. You can definitely log in so try it and see if you can get your normal seat. There's loads of seats not available to me so they have already marked the ones for renewal.

Nick

Administrator
Whats the finance like?

Doesnt let me get that far to renew:

• [*=left]Adults must have a junior with them within the Family Area (East blocks 23 & 24).
    There must also be a maximum ratio of 2 juniors for every adult.

Nick

Administrator
Still not a bad price when compared to other club. The club have to maximise all their incomes that are available and rightly or wrongly placed a premium on sitting near half way line. Only thing is only two stands are available so kind of pushes fans in that direction

You would think if "standard" sells out they would have to offer more?

MatthewWallis

Let's hope direct debit is back this year. Also a shame that you must have a junior to sit in 23/24. Me and my dad had a ST in 24 and really liked the seats plus it's hard for him to get up and down out his seat so with it being less crowded in that area it was prefect

SkyBlueHomer

Still not a bad price when compared to other club. The club have to maximise all their incomes that are available and rightly or wrongly placed a premium on sitting near half way line. Only thing is only two stands are available so kind of pushes fans in that direction

Understand what your saying but we have only 1 1/2 stands open to home fans now, how may are now facing an increase in almost £100 from last season?
Really dont understand this from the club, shut stands then introduce premium areas in those bits of the stadium that are left open

tom88

Whats the finance like?

Doesnt let me get that far to renew:

• [*=left]Adults must have a junior with them within the Family Area (East blocks 23 & 24).
    There must also be a maximum ratio of 2 juniors for every adult.

APR 19.9%

Representative example: Amount Of Credit £299.00. Total Amount Repayable £324.60. Repayable by 10 monthly payments of £32.46 Interest rate 18.3% pa fixed. Representative 19.9% APR. Example based upon an Adult - standard Season Ticket costing £299.00

Instalment Plan

How many months would you like to take in which to repay the full amount?

• 10 MONTHLY INSTALMENTS (19.9% APR - 10 Months)

Nick

Administrator
That's not bad really, 25 quid on 299.

£30 a month is cheaper than 2 matchtickets per month :)

Nick

Administrator
Let's hope direct debit is back this year. Also a shame that you must have a junior to sit in 23/24. Me and my dad had a ST in 24 and really liked the seats plus it's hard for him to get up and down out his seat so with it being less crowded in that area it was prefect

Looks like it is :) £32 a month on 299 so not bad.

italiahorse

They're already on the site, just bought mine! There's an option to pay monthly and also an option to automatically get your seat for cup games (although that doesn't seem to be working yet).

Someone needs to get hold of italia ASAP, he was panicking last week he wouldn't be able to get a ticket!

What's the early bird price for a 60+ in block 20 ?

Warwickhunt

what price is the old farts this year then does anyone know

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
so am I reading this right

A season ticket is going to cost £299 plus a booking fee of £3.60 plus postage £2 and if you do it by instalments 25.60 in interest = £330.20 ? (price at this time last year £249 with no payment option)

Just a suggestion if you have to finance it and have two credit cards buy on one and do a balance transfer it might save you some of the above

Whilst I do think that in the scheme of things (just over £13 per game ) compared to many clubs it is still reasonable I can fully understand that this is quite a jump to a sizeable number of fans especially if buying more than one ST

Worth something over £300k extra to the club if aiming at 6000 STH's compared to 2015/16 - looking at it like that it is hardly rewarding the fans for a year that perhaps disappointed more than many other years

Last edited:

stupot07

I'm disappointed tickets have gone up so much, I'm block 20, so that's a £95 increase (38%) Understand the need and that tickets were ridiculously cheap last season. Will still get one but I think it will put off my grandad given he missed half a season.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
so am I reading this right

A season ticket is going to cost £299 plus a booking fee of £3.60 plus postage £2 and if you do it by instalments 25.60 in interest = £330.20 ? (price at this time last year £249 with no payment option)

Just a suggestion if you have to finance it and have two credit cards buy on one and do a balance transfer it might save you some of the above

Whilst I do think that in the scheme of things (just over £13 per game ) compared to many clubs it is still reasonable I can fully understand that this is quite a jump to a sizeable number of fans especially if buying more than one ST

I don't think that interest is a massive amount though, works out about £30 a month on that ticket.

£13 a game isn't bad at all when you put it like that.

At least there is a finance option now, not just a jump up and asking for cash up front.

matesx

Dont offer monthly payments.... boooo!
Offer monthly payments.... boooo!

tom88

Discounted tickets is interesting for fans if we reach their targets

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/season-tickets-release-coventry-city-league-one-1617-3095797.aspx

Money Back. For the first time ever, the club has also decided to introduce a refund scheme to encourage more City supporters to sign up and back the Sky Blues for the 2016/17 season at the Ricoh Arena.

The scheme has four different sales targets, with a maximum discount of 30% and the size of the refund depending on the number of season cards sold. If the club sells over 7,000 season tickets, fans will receive a refund of 10%. If the club sells 8,500, fans will receive a refund of 15%. If the club reaches the magic mark of 10,000, fans will receive a refund of 20% and if we reach 15,000, a 30% discount will apply. If we reach the required targets, supporters will receive money back on their Season Ticket cards, which can be used for your 2017/18 Season Ticket.

For early bird purchases, the club have also decided to pay for the £6 Ticketmaster service charge of associated with buying a season ticket

CCFC88

Blocks 23 + 24, do you have to have a child with you? If we wanted to buy 2 adult ST's in these blocks could we?

matesx

shame they dropped the match packages

really suited alot of fans

Users who are viewing this thread