Season ticket prices (1 Viewer)

Rusty Trombone

thanks rusty but im not after free tickets i just want to pay for the ones in my basket which equates to 299 for me and 167 for my children

Hopefully this is a fixable error then, I sit with a chap who buys 4 kids season tickets.

ajsccfc

Just done mines now. £110 more than last season in the exact same seat, although I've not actually been a student for several years so even though a legal scam, it was a bit of a scam all the same.

sky_blue_up_north

there is an error message when trying to pay which reads

There must be an Adult ticket in the basket alongside any junior tickets, with a maximum ratio of 2 juniors for every adult.
I had the same problem, but this was resolved after a quick phone call.

Ccfcjml71

Just renewed mine also! I know it's more money but money well spent so I don't have to spend Saturday afternoons with the wife! PUSB

Otis

Just renewed mine also! I know it's more money but money well spent so I don't have to spend Saturday afternoons with the wife! PUSB
Yeah, but the downside is that because I have also bought a season ticket I can't spend Saturday afternoons with your wife either!

AFCCOVENTRY

According to the club they have sold 600 season tickets so far. This time last year they sold 300.

Not quite a staggering up take really...

Ashdown

According to the club they have sold 600 season tickets so far. This time last year they sold 300.

Not quite a staggering up take really...

Means fuck all, it's just that prat Anderson talking it up ! We'll sell the same as usual I imagine for where we are in League 1. There are some people who would buy whatever and others who just can't come up with any other ideas of how to escape the chores at the weekend !

clint van damme

Means fuck all, it's just that prat Anderson talking it up ! We'll sell the same as usual I imagine for where we are in League 1. There are some people who would buy whatever and others who just can't come up with any other ideas of how to escape the chores at the weekend !

you're more than likely correct.

However, I'm cling to the faint hope that last seasons glimmer of optimism will bring about a surge in season ticket sales and the extra cash will fund automatic promotion next season!!

DazzleTommyDazzle

you're more than likely correct.

However, I'm cling to the faint hope that last seasons glimmer of optimism will bring about a surge in season ticket sales and the extra cash will fund automatic promotion next season!!

The entertainment value increased massively last year over the previous dire season, so hopefully that will be reflected in increased season ticket sales.

theferret

TBF this is just standard practice everywhere to talk things up. I can't recall a pre-season where ST sales weren't "up on the same point last season". On that basis we should be selling the place out. Yeah, we'll sell about the same - but it might be up a touch because of the finance option. The last time we had finance was our first league 1 season when we sold 7000. Would be very happy if we could reach that again.

letsallsingtogether

TBF this is just standard practice everywhere to talk things up. I can't recall a pre-season where ST sales weren't "up on the same point last season". On that basis we should be selling the place out. Yeah, we'll sell about the same - but it might be up a touch because of the finance option. The last time we had finance was our first league 1 season when we sold 7000. Would be very happy if we could reach that again.
Fuck that quite happy having the whole row to myself☺

Users who are viewing this thread