Season ticket next season? Yes or No? (1 Viewer)

Malaka

Dont really want to go, but will be bored if I dont. It would be nice to have the feeling that I did in November again.

Sky Blue Harry H

Yep - 50/50 on 12 match package versus season ticket. Know I'll miss a handful because of family commitments but would hate to miss out on a play off final (no tittering) ticket through not having a season ticket, so may go the whole hog.

Grendel

Yes, looking forward to another play off challenge. Hopefully sustain it for 46 games next season.

Dream on with Mowbray in charge.

christonabike

Yes and I would love to sit with Grendel as he sounds a right laugh. Imagine coming home and telling the wife what a hoot he is....ffs he only goes as it makes a change from eating arse biscuits all week.:jerkit:

torchomatic

Yep.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Yes and I would love to sit with Grendel as he sounds a right laugh. Imagine coming home and telling the wife what a hoot he is....ffs he only goes as it makes a change from eating arse biscuits all week.:jerkit:

You couldn't afford to sit with me little man.

Ollymumford123

I feel next season we can challenge for playoffs so I'm saving up for my season ticket we can't moan about no money if we don't at least try and help some of it. Yes I know sisu won't invest but we can do our bit

Otis

I enjoyed it until just after Christmas, but then have pretty much hated it since. Just feels like any other poor season for the most part (Crewe and Bury apart).

Earlier on in the season if anyone had said the words Coventry City I would have had a big smile on my face, but the past 3 months it has just conjured up sighs and head shaking.

For me, because of the fall from grace from the giddy heights this has felt like a very poor season, that has left a bad taste in my mouth.

CovisGod

I'm not renewing :(

i had had every intention to but work commitments, living in Norfolk, having my 6 year old Daughter at weekends and just moving in to a bigger house with my girlfriend and the rent nearly doubling have all been a contributing factor.

ill be no less of a fan and will make it down as many times as I can next season, I think the 12 match package may be a real viable option for me

pusb

Otis

i had had every intention to but work commitments, living in Norfolk, having my 6 year old Daughter at weekends and just moving in to a bigger house with my girlfriend and the rent nearly doubling have all been a contributing factor.

ill be no less of a fan and will make it down as many times as I can next season, I think the 12 match package may be a real viable option for me

pusb
So as it stands, Cov is NOT God?

;)

Skybluemac

What else?

Yes, another 2 here. Been going since '62, couldn't not go, although I miss the midweek games as away looking after the g'kids.

Wheelfass

Had membership and match package this season instead of a ST. The offer gave us tickets at earl bird prices and so I wasn't paying for games that I couldn't get to during holidays etc. Also, as members you still get priority tickets for cup games. The only downside is not having the guarantee of your preferred seat. Worked well for us and so will do the same for next season.

Ashdown

Perfect plan if you want to moan about investment.

There is no investment, the club is run purely from the revenues it derives from it's income streams, I.E us the fans, which if successful will be higher than if not ! We should really be running at break even now but then of course the slippery bastards keep moving the goalposts and adding on management/administration charges to ensure a significant loss is shown on the accounts !?

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
There is no investment, the club is run purely from the revenues it derives from it's income streams, I.E us the fans

Yes, so trying to go in on kids tickets means it is taking away from the wages.

I am sure you can see the irony.

Cranfield Sky Blue

pusb

I don't think having a season ticket makes anyone more or less of a fan than those that don't. Particularly with your given circumstances!

Users who are viewing this thread