Season ticket next season? Yes or No? (1 Viewer)

Cranfield Sky Blue

Just intrigued as to the mood of SBA after the tail off this season. It does look like we have secured some permanent deals, but what else?

For what it's worth, I will be renewing mine again...

PUSB

Terry Gibson's perm

Yep but will wait to the last minute as always as I don't like to give Sisu my money to early as Joy can buy her own handbag:whistle: the two people who I go with are renewing as well but they are oldies so don't have to pay as much

Otis

I always do, but am not buzzing about it like I usually am.

Early days yet of course, but this season looked like our big chance and we blew it.

Am expecting midtable mediocrity next season, so hard to get overly excited.

Terry Gibson's perm

Had a think and if you are reading this Anderson and I will not purchase without serious investment;)

steve82

Yes 2 more here for me and the lad.
I'm reasonably confident of a fair season ahead looking at the players that are available on a free and are potentially leaving on a free too.
In TM I trust he will get it right.

ajsccfc

Most likely. I was definitely not renewing this time last year under any circumstances, so I might as well just not bother trying to kid myself any more.

chiefdave

Should hopefully be living back in Cov by the start of next season so will be getting my first season ticket since I moved away (92/93 season was the first one I didn't get one for).

They must be going on sale this week, they said at the SCG the early bird would run to the end of the season, there's not that long left!

lifeskyblue

Yes will be renewing...habit and hope rather than expectation and excitement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluesam66

Yes here, and no real reason why anybody who bought this year would not renew I wouldnt have thought (except those who bought half season tickets when we were top , expecting their promotion party)

Speedies_Chips

Sorry to buck the trend , but not renewing. Will pick and choose my games (home and away).

Really disappointed about how this season has ended. Almost wish we had been the usual crap all season rather than having them tease me up to December and then take it away from me.

skybluegod

Pretty surprised they have not got them out now to be honest, Possibly renew or get a 12 match package if available again.

Why surprised? Until it was mathematically impossible for us to be out of contention for the play off's it would have been stupid to release season ticket prices, considering they would have gone up if we had been promoted surely?

Personally not getting a season ticket, get to about half the home games, and a fair few away games, so just pay on the gate for me.

ceetee

I'm disappointed about the back half of the season, but I am a supporter and will continue to go. Mind you. I'm coming up to 73 so don't how much longer I'll be fit enough to go, so I'm not going to miss any games "on principal".

skybluegod

Early days yet of course, but this season looked like our big chance and we blew it.

Wasn't everybody expecting relegation on here at the start of the season? So if we have made the jump to midtable, play offs it is ;)

Brylowes

Distance from Cov and work commitments prevent me buying a ST , but will
be going home and away whenever I can .

Kingokings204

I think Anderson said season tickets are DD this year? That will help I'm sure

Brylowes

To be honest, I'm hoping for mid table mediocrity.

SBAndy

Will be renewing, but I think this is the last year I'll do so on blind faith alone. Need to actually do something next season or that'll be it for me.

TakeMeHome

Renew for me and my brother. Loved this season even with the disappointing end. Hoping for more of the same early season form) next year!

oscillatewildly

Nope (Again) I work 3 shifts - week about, two of which mean I would miss any midweek fixture and we play stacks of those in this div as everyone knows. So it'll be the package and pick and choose for me.

hill83

Not this season unfortunately.
I'd be going on my own as my dad isn't up for it anymore.
I work 2 weekends a month and do night and day shifts so on average need to use about 10 days holiday a year to go to every game. I can't justify doing that with an 8 month old son now my Mrs is back at work.

I'll go to a few and do a couple of away games this year if I can.

Grendel

Can't see a season I wouldn't have one if I'm well and living within the vicinity.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Guess I will be, still interested to see the expected price increase.

Here's hoping for more of this seasons August to November for the whole season please.

Users who are viewing this thread