Season ticket next season? Yes or No? (3 Viewers)

superskyblue

I enjoyed it until just after Christmas, but then have pretty much hated it since. Just feels like any other poor season for the most part (Crewe and Bury apart).

Earlier on in the season if anyone had said the words Coventry City I would have had a big smile on my face, but the past 3 months it has just conjured up sighs and head shaking.

For me, because of the fall from grace from the giddy heights this has felt like a very poor season, that has left a bad taste in my mouth.

It's left a bad taste in your mouth? Imagine the taste in Grendel's after eating Arse Biscuits all week...

skybluebeduff

Not really if you are trying to go in on a kids ticket.

It's like the NOPM'ers moaning on the telegraph site every 5 minutes about it.

I'm 32, i can't get in as a child, but they were letting people in for child prices to fill the stands.

Ask around.

skybluebeduff

Yes, so trying to go in on kids tickets means it is taking away from the wages.

I am sure you can see the irony.

You're jumping ahead of the gun. It's some staff who are letting adults in as children. They may of been sacked by now but I can tell you it was happening for at least 4 home games.

Anyway all that was covered by the sale of Maddison, so your point is fruitless.

chiefdave

You're jumping ahead of the gun. It's some staff who are letting adults in as children. They may of been sacked by now but I can tell you it was happening for at least 4 home games.

If people are aware of this going on they need to let the club know. Give them the turnstile number and they'll be able to work out who it is.

We are heavily reliant on ticket revenues so if this is happening on a regular basis and in large enough numbers it will be having an impact.

skybluebeduff

If people are aware of this going on they need to let the club know. Give them the turnstile number and they'll be able to work out who it is.

We are heavily reliant on ticket revenues so if this is happening on a regular basis and in large enough numbers it will be having an impact.

It's SISU's problem, and like I said, they covered it with the sale of Maddison, they have lost nothing. We all thought we were breaking even until Anderson came along and said otherwise.

Bertola

Baby due in June, which probably means i'll get a 12 match package...Unless they're cheap enough for it not to matter as much if i have to miss a few games

aloisiwouldhavescored

Yes, we will both be renewing. This will be my 52nd year and can't help it, no matter how they play, they are still my team and I couldn't not go and support them. There are many who think I am sad (and mad) but it's my choice what I do with my money. PUSB.

fernandopartridge

I suspect the option is between somebody paying a child's price or not paying at all. I don't have a problem with it personally, not done it myself for a few years now.

Macca

pick and choose these days, not so much to do with performance just going through a life stage where it is way down list of priorities

bawtryneal

I am renewing Must be a crazy but as we have been discussing in recent threads its all about following a dream

Hope for a couple of marquee permanent signings to give the fans a lift and no more than 3 loanees See, dreaming again.

ajsccfc

I'm alright with the loanees but I'd rather a handful to complement the team rather than getting more than we're actually allowed to play in order to make up the core of it.

Mr T - Sukka!

Not renewing this year. I just stopped enjoying it, no fight no passion.

These are the very 2 things i expect. I will pick and choose games this year, Fair-weather fan from now on. :)

no_loyalty

If you can pay monthly interest free then I'm in

Speedies_Chips

I am renewing Must be a crazy but as we have been discussing in recent threads its all about following a dream

Hope for a couple of marquee permanent signings to give the fans a lift and no more than 3 loanees See, dreaming again.

Why would we want to sign some big tents?

Users who are viewing this thread