Season Ticket Holders: Are You Renewing? (1 Viewer)

johnb

If nothing changes probably will not renew. I liked going away only last season, more of an enjoyable day out so less home games but more away is my plan.

Woodster

I've never gone to watch the City to see them win, results in the past have had no bearing on me renewing or not and it's usually (university aside) a foregone conclusion that I would get a ST.

Next season I am genuinely on the fence though, the next few months will sway me either way. It's not the performances on the pitch as such (even if the last few games have been dire), it's the whole air of uncertainty around the place. Going along every fortnight is like chastising myself.

Wheelfass

Started this thread 4 weeks ago.

Next Seasons season ticket...or not.
After 52 years in the bag ( not including Shitfields). I'm gonna have to say it will have to take a big push to make me renew my ST for next season. The whole set up between CCC, CCFC, Higgs, and of course "W"shhhhh (don't want it to go the sub forum) is just beyond belief. Something has to be given back to the fans first to dangle the carrot to make us believe again cos at the moment I'm not seeing the positives to make me want to commit to a whole season up front again. Or am I just being unreasonable and that the powers that be have it all sorted for an attack to the top?

Evo1883

Yes me and the old man , no matter how much crap is thrown our way , i would still find it hard to stay away , the move to northampton killed me not going and watching city

mighty quinn

At moment I certainly will not renew unless something changes .worst football I've see in 30 years and it is painful .true supporter or not the owners should earn the right to my money.

Gazolba

A simple yes/no will do, just wondering at this moment in time what the general consensus is for next year. If no, maybe state what it would take between now and the start of next season to turn it into a yes.

I am not renewing my season ticket, but a new manager and some signs of investment into the team would probably convert me... so basically there's no chance I'm going next year.

Wouldn't you think that would be something the owners would be interested to know and the reasons why as well? Why not them send out a poll. They must have the season ticket holder's contact details. I would think they would do that a bit closer to the end of the season though. A lot of people will be changing their mind between now and seasons end.

Terry Gibson's perm

No I wish I didn't have this one.

It would be difficult as my wife works weekends and starts back at the end of this month so somebody has to look after the three little ones (could ask parents but they hate seeing me after a match as I am so angry)

Also no proper investment on the pitch no investment from me.

But if Fisher,Waggott,Pressley and his coaches plus back room wasters like Scope go I would be tempted to renew even though I would miss a lot of games.

Last edited:

SkyBlueSid

No, wife and I have already decided we are not renewing next season.

Before moving to Northampton I had 46 successive season tickets and never missed one of those games. Wife 22 years likewise. It really hurt not going to the games but the habit has now been broken. There have hardly been any games worth watching this season so all the anticipation and pleasure has gone. It's a real chore when, like on Monday, you just knew we would get a hammering. The 50-mile round trip makes it a real bind.

Next season we'll probably go to special offer games if there has been any improvement. I really never thought I would give up on them, but they gave up on me when they moved to Sixfields, it doesn't feel like my team any more.

No, regret buying this seasons. I'll go to the odd one or two and see how we're doing at chrimbo and may get half a season one. Should not have been full price this season and they'll probably go up again next season.

#sisuout #go

Didge76

A resounding no for me. My lads have no interest in football whatsoever but do with ice hockey so looks like it's the blaze for me next season. Mind you their doing crap also so I might still change my mind!!!! Myself, uncle & cousin have more or less decided that unless there's a dramatic change ( and I mean DRAMATIC) this is it for us.

ccfcdan

I'm not sure, my head says no, but my heart says yes. It's so depressing sitting in an almost empty stadium watching terrible football. But they are my team, and I can't walk away from them........ PUSB

Alan Dugdales Moustache

No. Been a season ticket holder for all but 3 years since 1976. I would rather hammer nails into my eyes than do this season again. It'll be the same thing all over again but in league 2. Where there is no hope there is no point.

CV22SBA

Nope, along with others I go with. Sad really as had one every season (six fields apart) since 1983.

Terry Gibson's perm

It would be interesting to see Fisher's face when one of his people tell him about this thread because if everybody follows through with the threats not to go they will only need to open one stand.

As a fan it makes me scared about the future of the club and worry that there will be nobody left if these dreadful owners ever go.

letsallsingtogether

No like this season I won't bother might take in a few away games and then join the bandwagon if we get a big draw.
Well if it is good for the majority then hey who am I to argue.

CRFC for me from now on...

bawtryneal

It's a no from me. 175 mile round trip to sit in a cold sole less stadium surrounded by empty seats. I hate SISU but the biggest factor at the moment is the quality of the football. With fans leaving in droves the investment will reduce even further. The biggest mistake they made was not to invest in the team on the back of the Ricoh return and the "goodwill" they had started to re establish with the fans. It proves to me that SISU either cannot afford to investment any more, because that was the time, or have no intention. All the momentum has been lost.
It begs the question " where do they go from here".

Kingokings204

I'm like most people I need something to change for me to go. Whether that be better players or a change in manager or better yet the owners or a better style of football.

If it looked genuinely possible then I would get one like that but it seems the costs cutting is going to keep happening and maybe if we get to the summer in league 1 then we may spend a bit (wages not transfers) in the summer.

the rumpo kid

Unless things dramatically improve, myself and my friend will not be renewing. I never thought I'd say this but I don't enjoy it anymore. I have to force myself to go to the games now. I waited over 6 hours in the queue to get my ST in September and this is the sort of crap we have to watch? Our players don't look interested and are revolting against our manager, our home has been sold from underneath us, our youngsters are being shipped out at the 1st opportunity, all of our best players are on 1 year contracts and SISU, don't even get me started on them. I cant believe the words are coming out of my mouth but I don't want to do this anymore. We as fans deserve better and there is only so much a man can take. I think I've found my limit. Unless things improve, im done after this season

that about says it all for me too, I wont be renewing until the owners have gone.

RFC

Supported the Club in every Division of the Football League. Sky Blue for life, so yes I'll be there through thick & thin. PUSB!

italiahorse

Supported the Club in every Division of the Football League. Sky Blue for life, so yes I'll be there through thick & thin. PUSB!

Your either very old or have already accounted for L2 next season.

Are you happy with the current team and management?
Are you happy that our youngsters are only playing so we can sell them?
Have you anything else to do other than support CCFC because like a lot of other people I don't rely on CCFC to get my entertainment?

hill83

This would have got a like from me about a year ago. But I'm completely disillusioned with football and the football culture. The "for life" attitude is genuinely embarrassing. No offence though.

AndreasB

Your either very old or have already accounted for L2 next season.

Are you happy with the current team and management?
Are you happy that our youngsters are only playing so we can sell them?
Have you anything else to do other than support CCFC because like a lot of other people I don't rely on CCFC to get my entertainment?

Patronising twat. None of your fucking business what he does to "get his entertainment"
We all know what you do of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

It's a no from me. 175 mile round trip to sit in a cold sole less stadium surrounded by empty seats. I hate SISU but the biggest factor at the moment is the quality of the football. With fans leaving in droves the investment will reduce even further. The biggest mistake they made was not to invest in the team on the back of the Ricoh return and the "goodwill" they had started to re establish with the fans. It proves to me that SISU either cannot afford to investment any more, because that was the time, or have no intention. All the momentum has been lost.
It begs the question " where do they go from here".

I'm sure you could pick some up from a chippy before you go in?

Users who are viewing this thread