Season Ticket Holders: Are You Renewing? (1 Viewer)

Hincha

A simple yes/no will do, just wondering at this moment in time what the general consensus is for next year. If no, maybe state what it would take between now and the start of next season to turn it into a yes.

I am not renewing my season ticket, but a new manager and some signs of investment into the team would probably convert me... so basically there's no chance I'm going next year.

Jackoskyblue

I'm on the fence every sign is telling me not to but I don't think I can resist so I'll probably renew however one or two more performances like doncaster away and Swindon game then I think I'll just buy tickets as and when I fancy it

torchomatic

Yep, me, me dad and me lad.

SkyBlueHomer

Yes. The lad just wants to watch his team play. Can't moan at him, was the same at his age

Left to me I could find better things to do with £500ish

pusbccfc

I'll end up not buying one and going every game like this season...

Unless things dramatically improve, myself and my friend will not be renewing. I never thought I'd say this but I don't enjoy it anymore. I have to force myself to go to the games now. I waited over 6 hours in the queue to get my ST in September and this is the sort of crap we have to watch? Our players don't look interested and are revolting against our manager, our home has been sold from underneath us, our youngsters are being shipped out at the 1st opportunity, all of our best players are on 1 year contracts and SISU, don't even get me started on them. I cant believe the words are coming out of my mouth but I don't want to do this anymore. We as fans deserve better and there is only so much a man can take. I think I've found my limit. Unless things improve, im done after this season

Otis

I always get a season ticket (Sixfields apart, where I refused to attend), but next season I am seriously considering not renewing.

So if it was just down to a yes/no question, then then answer at the moment would be a no.

torchomatic

shy_tall_knight

Its a no from me, its the general depression, the lack of excitement and the atmosphere with 5,000 fans next season doesn't bear thinking of. Like on Monday night couldn't wait to go, feel like this at most of our games.

hill83

No. Only been to 3 games this season so I won't be wasting money again.

skybluebeduff

Its a no from me, its the general depression, the lack of excitement and the atmosphere with 5,000 fans next season doesn't bear thinking of. Like on Monday night couldn't wait to go, feel like this at most of our games.

Same here, had family come from up North for the Fleetwood game, by the 59min we wanted to leave. Even Jacksons goal wasn't a great highlight because the game was awful.

AndreasB

Yep x2 - partly hope, partly loyalty. I dont like fans giving clubs ultimatums over ownership, investement, manager etc. You know the score so make your choice accordingly.

skybluepm2

For the first time in 15 years (sixfields aside), I'm seriously contemplating not renewing. It is a waste of time and boring. The buzz is slowly being drained out of me by Pressley and this team. I would even go as far as saying it was better under thorn. Possible scenarios;

If this twat takes us down and continues to be in the hot seat next season then I doubt I will come back until he is gone.

If he takes us down and he is sacked then I may reconsider renewing dependent on who they bring in. Another Pressley aka nodding dog who had achieved absolutely nothing won't have me rushing back.

If SISU go at any given time I will commit to the new owners and manager (assuming that they would be able to see what we all do and that Pressley is wank).

If we continue to mosey on along winning 1 in every 3-4 games and end up in the lower reaches of the table thus ensuring SP stays in charge then again I may not renew.

Regardless of what division we are in and who is in charge, if they sell off the remainder of our family silver and don't reinvest (Haynes, willis, Maddison) then that may be the final straw for me.

Shit, having looked at the above it doesn't look like ill be up there at all for a very long time after this season

If SP gets us promoted or even in the play offs I will come back (but he will still be a shite manager. Everything he has done this season has clearly proved that).

Ashdown

Had one for 20 years from 1992 but the Northampton debacle broke the desire and habit and I'll just pay as and when I can on the gate and according to how I feel the club is progressing. Life is too short to tie yourself up in perpetual misery for the sake of old loyalties. I like the freedom now of choosing City, CRFC or Horse racing meetings or even playing a game of cricket or golf instead.
New owners and a new mentality at the club could focus the mind but not under these arse wipes !

stupot07

Always had a ST (Sixfields aside) and I'm seriously considering not renewing, the style of football is poor and wasps owning the ricoh with all their paraphernalia everywhere is depressing - it feel less like home than it used to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SkyBlueScottie

Long term season ticket holder, but like Ashdown broke the habit when we went to Northampton, renewed straight away upon our return only to be thoroughly dejected, over the whole stadium debacle a couple of weeks later. I can seriously say (Gillingham game aside and the 2nd half of the Peterboro game) I have not enjoyed it. Didnt attend on Monday night, preferred to watch it on the TV.

italiahorse

Yep x2 - partly hope, partly loyalty. I dont like fans giving clubs ultimatums over ownership, investement, manager etc. You know the score so make your choice accordingly.

The only influence we have as fans with SISU is by using our feet.
If you can accept anything in support of CCFC you have to be admired.

But bear in mind if you do the same you will get the same.

The Lurker

As it stands no. The owners short term plan doesn't inspire me. manager is losing the plot and the football since we've come back has been a borefest (except for 2nd half against p'boro) watching the city used to be fun. Now it's a chore. Something urgently needs to happen between now and June. Otherwise i won't be renewing.

ajsccfc

Don't see it. I've said before that you stick with it through all the shit and all that stuff, but that year out has killed something for me. I don't look up who we're playing and when, I have no idea where anyone else is in the division, conceding shit goals and losing is more an eye roll same old same old than anything approaching anger or upset. Add in all the endless bickering and bitching about Sisu, Wasps, the council and Alki David and it's just a monotonous conveyor belt of shit. It's not fun and I find myself hardly caring, and that isn't something reliant on results or performances (although either would be welcome)

Covstu

doubt it, really struggle to get to games at the moment as it is and really have little desire to get up there. Having said that i probably will have a turnaround come the start of nxt season!

AndreasB

The only influence we have as fans with SISU is by using our feet.
If you can accept anything in support of CCFC you have to be admired.

But bear in mind if you do the same you will get the same.

Supporting the club is not the same as acceptance. I will go whilst I enjoy going and its not a political postition. Putting in mythical tipping points only goes to serve your own reasons for not going.

I know one thing though. Im never going to see the fucking Wasps.

Unless something dramatic occurs - I, my eldest son and my Mother will not be renewing.
We renewed when the club returned to Coventry but I now wish we had not. I thought something had changed and finally we might be on the way up, but quite clearly I was wrong. In the words of the Who – won’t get fooled again.
I have come to that conclusion that SISU have no desire to run a successful football club, it is only a show case for the products of the academy. Thus we are domed to watching academy lads and few old pros play in the lower leagues. With a decent manager we might just make the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] division playoffs but the championship is now just a pipe dream.
I went to Northampton a couple of times last season and enjoyed it. The team were playing attractive open football and scoring goals - unlike the disorganised rubbish we have to endure at the “Theatre of shattered Illusions”.
I have been a supporter for over 50 years (apparently I was taken to see the City play at Accrington Stanley in the early 60s) but SISU have done for me. I cannot take the pain any more.

Malaka

I am not enjoying myself at the matches, but I will still be going with me two boys and their little friend

Users who are viewing this thread