Season Ticket Fund (1 Viewer)

better days

Let’s see what the club do about refunds, as we purchased the tickets for those fans with money, I would hope that money would come back to the fund, I’m sure it will, the club have been brilliant ever since this started with matching the tickets we purchased like for like.
I know it’s tough times for people so not expecting it to be like last year but whatever we get will help out.
I'll be in again MMJ
Think you and your team will be needed more than ever

D

Deleted member 4439

Let’s see what the club do about refunds, as we purchased the tickets for those fans with money, I would hope that money would come back to the fund, I’m sure it will, the club have been brilliant ever since this started with matching the tickets we purchased like for like.
I know it’s tough times for people so not expecting it to be like last year but whatever we get will help out.

I don't think it's simply about the return of the refund for sponsored season tickets - whilst that's a good point I was just wondering whether the club could provide the option for any STs holders to donate their refund if they wished. Whilst hopefully a good number will hopefully donate of their own accord, I think forgoing money is sometimes an "easier" or more "attractive" course of action than actively donating, so to speak.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
I don't think it's simply about the return of the refund for sponsored season tickets - whilst that's a good point I was just wondering whether the club could provide the option for any STs holders to donate their refund if they wished. Whilst hopefully a good number will hopefully donate of their own accord, I think forgoing money is sometimes an "easier" or more "attractive" course of action than actively donating, so to speak.
Sorry, I’m not the brightest, that’s an amazing idea, I know other clubs have asked fans if they want to donate to the academy etc.
Thank you, I’ll try and ask the right people to see if this could be an option.

mark82

Saw this just after sending an email to the club. Either me or Simon will bring it up with them over the coming days. It's a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread