Season ticket blackout (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Another choice, get relegated, sell club on the up when it gets promoted to league one with huge crowds after having relocated all training to the Higgs and pocket the Ryton money as part of the selling price. May not be the worse idea in the world, it will certainly lower the wage bill even more and the club may even show a profit.

That was said in the Championship, the whole go down and sell up.

Captain Dart

That was said in the Championship, the whole go down and sell up.
Nothing in business is risk free, the business of football more so!.

Ashdown

Well Nick, I rest my case again, we can keep pretending that everything is rosy in the garden as the club sinks lower and lower, exit all the cups, fighting relegation from fucking League 1. It's pathetic and embarrassing and these cunts have to be forced out somehow because it's only getting worse. Dispirited ,dishevelled, no leaders, no steel, no fight and no hope under SISU !

Nick

Administrator
Well Nick, I rest my case again, we can keep pretending that everything is rosy in the garden as the club sinks lower and lower, exit all the cups, fighting relegation from fucking League 1. It's pathetic and embarrassing and these cunts have to be forced out somehow because it's only getting worse. Dispirited ,dishevelled, no leaders, no steel, no fight and no hope under SISU !

It still doesn't explain how a ST boycott is good for CCFC though does it?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It still doesn't explain how a ST boycott is good for CCFC though does it?
It's never good, but inevitably people will not renew because hope and expectation is all but gone. When that kicks in people simply say "what's the point?"
Few people really believe that CCFC functions independently from our owners , SISU. That's at the root of it.

Bob Latchford

Nearly every caller on CWR saying they're not renewing next season . not just my views but , theirs too . seriously time to wake up [EVERYONE]

Bob Latchford

I won't be renewing either, simply had enough now. Seriously considering not going midweek now.
Think after today , that's the final straw for many now . a truly sad situation for everyone .

ccfcway

Last straw for a couple of us today. What a shit way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Forget about the season ticket renewal next season unless there's massive changes. Still angry about that 'performance' now some 3 and a half hours later.

sad to hear that. This post will go away and be drowned out by the few saying we should have a mass protest and NOPM and then a argument will develop, Your one of many who have posted on this site in the last week or so to say "that's it".

Really sad to see the club losing long term fans like this :(

North York’s Blue

sad to hear that. This post will go away and be drowned out by the few saying we should have a mass protest and NOPM and then a argument will develop, Your one of many who have posted on this site in the last week or so to say "that's it".

Really sad to see the club losing long term fans like this :(

Four of us season ticket holders go together, don't think any will be renewing next season at this rate.

italiahorse

It's never good, but inevitably people will not renew because hope and expectation is all but gone. When that kicks in people simply say "what's the point?"
Few people really believe that CCFC functions independently from our owners , SISU. That's at the root of it.
It starts with "I won't get a season ticket, I'll pay on the day"
My brother said the same and never came again.
Don't think I'll get a season ticket next season. I think I'll just pay on the day.

covey198701

I currently pay for 3 season tickets, me and my two sons, and have done since we arrived at the Ricoh, exception of the Northampton year. Before that at HR since 1969 when my dad bought me my first but I just cannot go on with this. Unless things change there will be 3 tickets not renewed next season.

Bob Latchford

you'll all be back when we play Chelsea :)
Think for many now that ship has sailed too . just too much damage done by Sisu .

D

Deleted member 2477

Myself and three others all said after this season we arnt renewing.
Enough is enough several managers, numerous teams over the past 10 years have achieved nothing. Theres one common denominator that hasnt changed and until they go this club will never go any where.
If they cant be bothered and are taking us all for mugs then nopm from me

letsallsingtogether

Sad sad situation.
I really don't want to renew, lost all hope for our club while those leeches are here.
Not fair on us to have to have another shit season with nothing to shout about.

If I don't renew it breaks nearly 30 years of me and my brother meeting up every week for our footie fix.
So not only do I not see my team any more me and my brother will not have our weekly contact, and we are not getting any younger.
So my dilema is
Do I get a season ticket and then sit there angrily watching some thing I don't really want to?
or
Do I walk away and then miss my weekly meeting with my Bro?

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Sad sad situation.
I really don't want to renew, lost all hope for our club while those leeches are here.
Not fair on us to have to have another shit season with nothing to shout about.

If I don't renew it breaks nearly 30 years of me and my brother meeting up every week for our footie fix.
So not only do I not see my team any more me and my brother will not have our weekly contact, and we are not getting any younger.
So my dilema is
Do I get a season ticket and then sit there angrily watching some thing I don't really want to?
or
Do I walk away and then miss my weekly meeting with my Bro?

This scenario meeting up with people/the routine will be everyone's dilemma, I don't think many will miss the Football as such!

It's a case of can you and your bro do/watch something else?

Cov Rugby, Ice Hockey etc

torchomatic

Well, I would have renewed whatever I have to admit. However, now that the rest of my season is basically washed out anyway, I'll be even more eager to renew, regardless of what league we find ourselves in.

italiahorse

Well, I would have renewed whatever I have to admit. However, now that the rest of my season is basically washed out anyway, I'll be even more eager to renew, regardless of what league we find ourselves in.
.... and to be honest a lot of us will feel the same in the close season.
However even close season now offers no incentive. Used to look forward to big signings or even 'known' signings.
Something that makes you feel that the coming season is a promotion one.
The last close season was a piss take and that is now in the back of my mind.
I certainly would not be going anymore this season if I was not a season ticket holder.

ccfctommy

Really? Do you enjoy the football?

Users who are viewing this thread