Scg meeting notes from Thursday (1 Viewer)

wingy

Certainly not defending Fisher
As I often say I'd rather not hear a syllable out of the cretins mush, however, and it was childish I'd wager he was pointing at the hypocrisy of being behind with the books and glass houses
Twat!!

wingy

Hasn't that been tried before? Who is everyone? Joy - according to Tim - holds all the cards regarding the legal issues. She won't drop them and snubbed the Trust's ( somewhat amateurish attempt ) to get some form of discussion about future ownership. So, if she is immovable, what can we hope to acheive? Wasps and CCFC are in no hurry to start talks.
Remove the bearded wonder for a start.

Ian1779

Again a complete waste of time. However I agree if it's going to happen anyway then ditch JR1 like all the judges are telling us to do.
Then get on with JR2 so when that gets kicked into the dust.
We can actually try and move forward in a sensible way.

If it's got no legal merit either then surely all other parties would welcome it being completed... would totally exonerate of any wrongdoing.

So the 'legal noise' excuse is merely that....

stupot07

Hasn't that been tried before? Who is everyone? Joy - according to Tim - holds all the cards regarding the legal issues. She won't drop them and snubbed the Trust's ( somewhat amateurish attempt ) to get some form of discussion about future ownership. So, if she is immovable, what can we hope to acheive? Wasps and CCFC are in no hurry to start talks.
Ccfc and wasps. Sisu don't have to have any part of it, they may be our owners but they are a completely different and distinct company. I imaging ccfc would be keep to talk, it's wasps who are refusing.

Sisu aren't going to drop the legals, like TF said its nothing the club can influence and imo it's a red herring wasps are conveniently using, because they know how us fans feel about thr legal action and sisu.

I'll leave it at that, we'll just go around in circles.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Rusty Trombone

If it's got no legal merit either then surely all other parties would welcome it being completed... would totally exonerate of any wrongdoing.

It will be costing them plenty to defend themselves, and even if awarded costs, it may not be in full, so if it were me I'd rather it get dropped than be exonerated and a lot poorer.

martcov

Ccfc and wasps. Sisu don't have to have any part of it, they may be our owners but they are a completely different and distinct company. I imaging ccfc would be keep to talk, it's wasps who are refusing.

Sisu aren't going to drop the legals, like TF said its nothing the club can influence and imo it's a red herring wasps are conveniently using, because they know how us fans feel about thr legal action and sisu.

The talk was of all parties being involved - all parties include JS. She has the last say from CCFC's side whether TF says that or not. In his telephone conference he as much said that by saying he has no influence on the legal matters and says that there could be problems for the trust for even making this approach to JS in a public fashion. We are not going anywhere until she drops the legals. Why should Wasps talk when she won't. She ultimately pulls the strings. All parties means all parties, means all parties..... as they say...

dongonzalos

Yeo lets get it over with.
Think the other parties know they will be exonerated they could just do without spending anytime or money on it.

stupot07

The talk was of all parties being involved - all parties include JS. She has the last say from CCFC's side whether TF says that or not. In his telephone conference he as much said that by saying he has no influence on the legal matters and says that there could be problems for the trust for even making this approach to JS in a public fashion. We are not going anywhere until she drops the legals. Why should Wasps talk when she won't. She ultimately pulls the strings. All parties means all parties, means all parties..... as they say...
So would you expect Derek Richardson to be there? Moonshine? Or just nick Eastwood and/or David Armstrong?

cloughie

I refer back to Ched Evans...

I wouldn't be averse to us moving on to JR2 btw, but think the calls for legal action to stop before talks resume are slightly worrying (what do people want to hide?) and also conveniently timed.

It is not about what someone wants to hide but about the costs it incurres with this continuous litigation. It also stops people getting on with there day to day business.
If you have ever faced erroneous legal action you would also know the stress it causes , even when you are found NOT GUILTY. This has been there several times before the highest courts in the land. Yet Fisher who has no influence on legal action claimed 1 judge didn't know the law ....incredulous

Last edited:

italiahorse

Well done Steve and the Trust. Fisher's laughable reaction is showing this campaign of action is getting to them, its hurting them.
Its a good way of doing it.
Just wish that at matches people would cold shoulder him instead of treating him like royalty.

Nick

Administrator
Its a good way of doing it.
Just wish that at matches people would cold shoulder him instead of treating him like royalty.

Reminds me of at Sixfields the bloke who said he couldn't understand why the people talking to Fisher when he walked past didn't hit him because he would, yet walked past him without doing it.

Irish Sky Blue

Didn't he say do what you want outside and protest but at the game support the team? Hardly saying don't protest.

Does he mean only protest where I can't see or hear you and where I won't hear you calling me names? I think he is out of luck.

Terry Gibson's perm

If fisher is not being paid that is about value for money as he does nothing good for the club, no salary but has he been paid any expenses?

I don't know how the sensible people on the group go and remain calm in this group. Nice to see that Sandra Garlick didn't attend again.

letsallsingtogether

Does he mean only protest where I can't see or hear you and where I won't hear you calling me names? I think he is out of luck.
Yes do it in your own house so it looks like we are doing a good job and can carry on just fucking up the club quicker.

letsallsingtogether

If fisher is not being paid that is about value for money as he does nothing good for the club, no salary but has he been paid any expenses?

I don't know how the sensible people on the group go and remain calm in this group. Nice to see that Sandra Garlick didn't attend again.
Yes vice chair and she has missed 3 in a row I believe, the rules mean she should be thrown off the committee.

Moff

If I started posting on Wasps behalf you would really know about it.[/B]
I actually avoid bigging them up on here.
I'm a season ticket holder at both so I see the difference in how I'm treated.
I only slag Sisu off on here.
If people don't like it tough titties.

You could do even more than you do now. Wow.

rupert_bear

a

CCFC are Otium, Otium are part of SISU, are they or aren't they, I'm puzzled !

letsallsingtogether

Didn't know they had rules thought it was just a kicking session for anybody who disagrees with the chair and his mates.
Well JS got the job he wanted makes him feel a big man.
Funny but he used to sit 3 rows back from us last season but moved because we wanted questions asked at the meetings and he didn't want to ask them.
Funny for a fans representative.
Just another weasel in the sisu house.

Terry Gibson's perm

Funny but he used to sit 3 rows back from us last season but moved because we wanted questions asked at the meetings and he didn't want to ask them.

Never met him and never want to, when his beloved Sisu go I hope he follows them.

letsallsingtogether

a

CCFC are Otium, Otium are part of SISU, are they or aren't they, I'm puzzled !
Funny but wasnt it brought up today in the house of commons and they said we are owned by an offshore company run by a person they couldn't remember the name of.
you couldn't make it up.
But some still believe it's all a lie.

martcov

So would you expect Derek Richardson to be there? Moonshine? Or just nick Eastwood and/or David Armstrong?

Just all the people who can make or break a deal. That includes Joy, TF and maybe one of more the Wasps people you named.

Nick

Administrator

I don't know him, he does come across as a bit power hungry, not my cup of tea at all.

What I don't get is, why you give it the "We wanted questions asked" when Jan, CJ and Steve have all been at the meetings? Why not just get them to ask it?

The same as "Tim Fisher wont speak to us" then it's "Tim fisher keeps texting, tim fisher had a conference call" etc.

letsallsingtogether

I don't know him, he does come across as a bit power hungry, not my cup of tea at all.

What I don't get is, why you give it the "We wanted questions asked" when Jan, CJ and Steve have all been at the meetings? Why not just get them to ask it?

The same as "Tim Fisher wont speak to us" then it's "Tim fisher keeps texting, tim fisher had a conference call" etc.
Why do you think?
You know they are my mates and I know the shit they get so to test the water what better way then ask the vice chair as he was then.
Thing is I think we were a bit too working class for him.
That maybe the reason he moved to Grendels block;)

oucho

Exactly - there is nothing more to come out as the appeal process can only consider evidence from the original JR and nothing new (as far as I know);

sorry to bore you all but the reason the council are insisting on a cessation of the legals before they'll re-start the relationship with the club is that they fear, with some justification as far as I see it, that SISU are now using the threat of contasnt legal action stretching ahead into the indefinite future in order to scare the council or wear them down into paying SISU off. Clearly the council want to ward off this prospect by insisting SISU stop the legals before the future can be discussed. As sever, SISU want to have their cake and eat it too.

Nick

Administrator
Why do you think?
You know they are my mates and I know the shit they get so to test the water what better way then ask the vice chair as he was then.
Thing is I think we were a bit too working class for him.
That maybe the reason he moved to Grendel block;)

I don't know? Like I say, I don't know him or any of them and they do come across as in it for the power and that type pisses me off. There is no point, it doesn't give them a big cock.

Just don't get why you din't just ask Steve or somebody else to ask your question, if it was just about having your question asked?

singers_pore

This has been there several times before the highest courts in the land. Yet Fisher who has no influence on legal action claimed 1 judge didn't know the law ....incredulous

Indeed. TF says in the latest minutes that he is no lawyer. But somehow he knows that the judges were previously wrong "in both law and fact."
TF is a self-contradictory, pompous twat.

Moff

Thats what I said but I prefer to keep my inside knowledge to myself.

There are many so called experts in the know on this site. You are amongst them.
What you profess to know is significantly less than what you do, and I would suggest is titbits they feed you to keep you happy. If it makes you happy, good, but lets not pretend you are on their inner circle shall we.

olderskyblue

So, still want to know what kind of moron privately mails the chair to find out who turned up, rather than just reading the publicly available minutes.

Well, if you shorten it to A Fenton then it's an anagram for FanTone..... Do we have any fans called tony on here??? :)

Users who are viewing this thread