Scg meeting notes from Thursday (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
You would need someone very clever to front it. Difficult - but essentially it would be possible. It is the only way something would be achievable IMO.

That's why it needs to be something nobody can argue with.

1. Let's find some fantastic new owners who are going to have the club's best interests at heart and get some life back in CCFC.
2. We need to get SISU OUT at all costs.

Nobody can argue with the first one, however people will always disagree about the all costs type approach.

Screw SISU, Screw Wasps, Screw CCC etc. The first step is the fans being united, as I have said before it won't happen when things are all "anti", it needs to be pro CCFC which we all agree on. Yes, a lovey dovey all love CCFC may well not get SISU out, but it should be about repairing the fans and telling every party to sort their act out.

Like, right, we need a deal at the ricoh, Wasp, fucking sort it, CCFC, fucking sort it.

Academy, right, ccfc fucking sort it, csf, fucking sort it, wasps fucking sort it.

None of this dog shit alligience crap where 3 groups of people shouting at sisu just join together and give themselves a name like 2 rival gangs on grand theft auto going to right another gang.

It's just about CCFC fans. Everybody is in it for CCFC.

Last edited:

skybluebeduff

Like I said at the time, I'd need to see the letters ;)

They quite clearly knew it wasn't going to happen, then it was back to get people wound up about the news.
No that is a conspiracy that you've just made up. Do you know what the word 'conspiracy' means?

lewys33

That's why it needs to be something nobody can argue with.

1. Let's find some fantastic new owners who are going to have the club's best interests at heart and get some life back in CCFC.
2. We need to get SISU OUT at all costs.

Nobody can argue with the first one, however people will always disagree about the all costs type approach.

Screw SISU, Screw Wasps, Screw CCC etc. The first step is the fans being united, as I have said before it won't happen when things are all "anti", it needs to be pro CCFC which we all agree on. Yes, a lovey dovey all love CCFC may well not get SISU out, but it should be about repairing the fans and telling every party to sort their act out.

Like, right, we need a deal at the ricoh, Wasp, fucking sort it, CCFC, fucking sort it.

Academy, right, ccfc fucking sort it, csf, fucking sort it, wasps fucking sort it.

None of this dog shit alligience crap where 3 groups of people shouting at sisu just join together and give themselves a name like 2 rival gangs on grand theft auto going to right another gang.

It's just about CCFC fans. Everybody is in it for CCFC.

I do generally agree but the sad reality is being "pro ccfc" and trying to get all parties to work together is not enough.

Being anti-owners, council, wasps and being a nuisance is the only way something may possibly change. Only issue being it may be detrimental to the football club - it's whether people could accept that short term.

skybluetony176

It's based on the fact it was 100% guaranteed what the answer would be and it was straight to the telegraph to churn some angry articles out. Every time the trust fart they give an interview to get some anger on the go.

The answer to what?

oucho

Urgh, when a thread descends into angry people re-quoting each other's obsucre posts from several pages pack, in multiple bitter arguments and invoking ostensibly unrelated subjects like Wasps.

Oh wait, that's most threads on here.

skybluetony176

Anybody could have read it on the trust website. But if they did tell the telegraph what's wrong with that they're the local paper.Funny also the SCG minutes out five days after meeting normally it takes ages.
But carry on one little dig at SISU after all I don't defend them and dozens against everybody else.
I used to give you the benefit of the doubt but now am moving to believe what some people have been saying about you for a while.

That's a fair point. They do normally take ages to come out. We also had the conference call (that I can't remember ever happening before) minutes being rushed out also. I wonder what tin foil hat conspiracy theory Nick has for that ;)

Nick

Administrator
That's a fair point. They do normally take ages to come out. We also had the conference call (that I can't remember ever happening before) minutes being rushed out also. I wonder what tin foil hat conspiracy theory Nick has for that ;)
Yep that it's bollocks, the scg is pointless because of people who think they have a bit of status from it.

No idea who they are, no interest in knowing either.

Nick

Administrator
I do generally agree but the sad reality is being "pro ccfc" and trying to get all parties to work together is not enough.

Being anti-owners, council, wasps and being a nuisance is the only way something may possibly change. Only issue being it may be detrimental to the football club - it's whether people could accept that short term.
That's what I mean, being city fans we should be getting wasps to work with ccfc for example and vice versa.

Before any action it should be about unity.

It never will be though.

Godiva

Fisher can say he hasn't been paid. But we know that earlier his income was dependent on reaching certain targets - promotion, stake in the Ricoh. All missed.
Does beg the question have the performance targets been switched from success for the football club to balancing the books?

I think he said he hadn't taken out any money in 1½ year. Doesn't that coincide with him being 'promoted' from CEO to chairman?
I wouldn't think chairman of CCFC is a full time job, so he wouldn't be entitled to much anyway.

It's spin.

Like when Mowbray said he 'waivered' compo when he walked. Surely he wasn't due any compo when sacked in relegation position after 10 games in the season.

That's also spin.

But it sounds nice :)

Sky Blue Kid

I think he said he hadn't taken out any money in 1½ year. Doesn't that coincide with him being 'promoted' from CEO to chairman?
I wouldn't think chairman of CCFC is a full time job, so he wouldn't be entitled to much anyway.

It's spin.

Like when Mowbray said he 'waivered' compo when he walked. Surely he wasn't due any compo when sacked in relegation position after 10 games in the season.

That's also spin.

But it sounds nice :)

He wouldn't be entitled to compo... He walked!

martcov

The letter wasn't marked 'Private and Confidential' which gave SISU an excuse to nit pick. JS would have - probably- told TF of the contents with or without 'Private and Confidential' appearing on the envelope.

The accounts didn't show when SISU checked- can happen. They should read the Trust's website.

The advisor was a director, but Tim, who by his own admission, knows nothing about law, thought that the trust were breaking EFL rules. The same Tim who was sure that the JR judge was wrong in law and in fact.

It would appear Tim is rattled. Why should he care about SISU being approached? SISU is a separate entity. If Joy decides on the legals even when it makes Tim's job harder, she can decide to sell if she wants to. Separate entity that can sell CCFC at any time..., not completely separate in that sense..

Maybe that is why he is worried about offers to discuss the sale of CCFC?

Irish Sky Blue

It wasn't even a bid. They were asking for information, has that not been confirmed? It goes back to the Telegraph, who report it and whip up a frenzy amongst the fans as SISU won't sell (surprise surprise). This adds weight to their petition campaign. Adds pressure on SISU to extend Ricoh deal. It's the same as the MP Fletchers meeting. It's all to build pressure.

A bit like TF's shit about new stadiums etc, it was to apply pressure on ACL. I find it hard to believe when we have seen this being played out before, people can't see it happening again. The club is being pressured, fans ok with it as SISU are shit owners. ACL is being pressured and fans are up in arms. Wierd.

ACL being pressured by the club being taken to Northampton. Fans up in arms yes, not because of ACL but because it was our club being held hostage .

Grendel

I really don't see how anyone can believe fisher is rattled based on making erratic remarks.

Remember one gem once was to suggest building a statue of joy alongside Jimmy hill.

dongonzalos

I really don't see how anyone can believe fisher is rattled based on making erratic remarks.

Remember one gem once was to suggest building a statue of joy alongside Jimmy hill.

Did you think he was the best CEO/Chairman we have had in a long time.
Genuine question I remember someone did, not sure if it was you or not?

Grendel

Did you think he was the best CEO/Chairman we have had in a long time.
Genuine question I remember someone did, not sure if it was you or not?

No that was PWKH who said on here he was the best we've had in 20 years.

Grendel

It was something like that!
Was it really him???

Yes he said something like - it was the best board he's dealt with at the club for however long he had been involved

skybluesam66

Yes he said something like - it was the best board he's dealt with at the club for however long he had been involved
if he did that it was so he could deflect attention whilst dealing with wasps - He was certainly at the same level as the rest of them, and despite claiming otherwise only had his own interests at heart
USed to come on here, but as soon as he had done the dirty, we didnt see him for dust

Nick

Administrator
It might have been Wrenstreetcarpark. He was always good for a rumour.

Shame that he vanished when Higgs sold their share.

SkyBlueZack

ACL being pressured by the club being taken to Northampton. Fans up in arms yes, not because of ACL but because it was our club being held hostage .

ACL being pressured by the club not paying rent? Fans up in arms. Childrens charity and taxpayers money.

Yet a club who has ties to the city back to 1883 is fair game. Strange. Real strange.

dongonzalos

I was more thinking to a normal poster on here starting a thread saying Mr Fisher And Waggot. Best in a long time with a plan etc etc
Not an official statement

martcov

I was more thinking to a normal poster on here starting a thread saying Mr Fisher And Waggot. Best in a long time with a plan etc etc
Not an official statement

I confess to saying he was the best of a bad bunch. This may still be the truth judging by the competition.

martcov

His response was quicker than usual, angry and not properly fact checked. I would say this points more to being rattled than to being cool, calm and collected. I would love to have heard the discussion between Joy and himself.

robbiethemole

it looks like Steve is well off out of this fuckup, Fisher going straight for his throat and Strange stabbing him in the back. How dare Fisher accuse him of undermining and demoralising the Club and fans?? nobody has caused more shit than Fisher, Steve,if you're still reading this thread, thanks for the effort you've put into trying to stop the bastard owners shagging us into the ground

Users who are viewing this thread