SBT Open Meeting for the Ricoh (1 Viewer)

mark82

If they flushed out the extremists from the SBT there could be a really helpful organisation. To be honest, you could say those board members that are allowing this to happen and not openly challenging it are just as bad. Until concerns are addressed around having people like Jimmy Hill Way and the guy who allowed child abuse to go on under his nose in Rochdale on the board then I certainly won't support them.

letsallsingtogether

I've been trying to point that out, people like CJ and moz try hard and can't be doubted. Then you have others alongside them throwing grenades.

They don't understand it :(
Yes we do understand.
You go out of your way to discredit people why?
Again what is your agenda?

Nick

Administrator
Yes we do understand.
You go out of your way to discredit people why?
Again what is your agenda?
How is it going out of my way?

My agenda is ccfc as I said before.

What's the agenda of somebody who works for the council and calls season ticket holders nobs? What's their agenda that they make things up to try and mislead fans?

It's worrying you struggle with the point. As long as people shout sisu you will follow.

There is no decent reply, all that's said is "we will look into it". You have other board members giving it loads on social media and being made to look so silly they have to delete their account.

That's my point when I say some board members do great stuff, are relatable and discuss things. Others stand behind them throwing in grenades to disrupt that.

It's probably time you start looking closer to home for agendas rather than just applauding people because they shout sisu over and over. Instead of moaning at me for pointing it out, maybe have a look into what I'm saying and do something about it?

If I was heavily involved with sisu and you pointed this out. Who would be the one with the agenda, me or you?

Last edited:

Otis

The problem is, and this happens in all walks of life, when a person is strongly associated with an organisation what they do reflects on that organisation.

Rightly or wrongly that's what happens and others get tarnished.
Doesn't make it right though and clearly doesn't mean it is organisation policy.

Anyone who follows politics in any capacity knows that an MP can say something in an interview or privately that is clearly not party policy.

If these tweets were coming directly from the Trust then that would clearly be a problem.

rob9872

Doesn't make it right though and clearly doesn't mean it is organisation policy.

Anyone who follows politics in any capacity knows that an MP can say something in an interview or privately that is clearly not party policy.

If these tweets were coming directly from the Trust then that would clearly be a problem.
Well the one yesterday directly from them "tick tock" isn't helpful and stirs it up

Nick

Administrator

So if every councillor said screw ccfc and they hope they die because they prefer wasps it's ok if it isn't from the main council account?

slyblue57

I m a Trust member , signed up when it first started, not been to a meeting, but been on the marches.
I m also a season ticket holder going to home and a majority of away games,am certainly not a nob
Hate Sisu, hate the two faced Council and franchise Wasps.
I keep reading mentions of this or these people on the SBT board who are slagging season ticket holders off
or posting mis-leading tweets ,facebook etc.
Well I do nt know who these are, could you just give there name(s).
I d certainly want to challenge their views via e mail or chat with them if I knew who he/she/they are.
pusb

Nick

Administrator
I m a Trust member , signed up when it first started, not been to a meeting, but been on the marches.
I m also a season ticket holder going to home and a majority of away games,am certainly not a nob
I keep reading mentions of this or these people on the SBT board who are slagging season ticket holders off
I d certainly want to challenge their views via e mail or chat with them if I knew who he/she/they are.
pusb
Have posted examples.... It has his name

There's Tim who is doing that, also Andy Fletcher who has a dim view of people on here, did as he deleted his account when challenged.

Have tried to point out why it's an issue and undermines the good stuff that others do but nobody is interested

Last edited:

rob9872

pusb
True of many of us. They wouldn't dare do it but it would be great to see who re-signed if they asked everyone to renew. My guess is barely anyone yet they say they represent a large number.

clint van damme

True of many of us. They wouldn't dare do it but it would be great to see who re-signed if they asked everyone to renew. My guess is barely anyone yet they say they represent a large number.

I think they are in the process of reviewing how they record members details, collect money etc (CJ may be able to confirm or contradict that) so we might get a better idea of numbers when they do.

letsallsingtogether

Well the one yesterday directly from them "tick tock" isn't helpful and stirs it up
Of course it stirs it up it is supposed to.
Do they just sit there quietly and hope it doesn't happen.
Unfortunately many believe that is what will happen.

slyblue57

Have posted examples.... It has his name

There's Tim who is doing that, also Andy Fletcher who has a dim view of people on here, did as he deleted his account when challenged.

Have tried to point out why it's an issue and undermines the good stuff that others do but nobody is interested

Thanks Nick, just looked on the Trust website so I know who Fletcher is.
Who is Tim. I ve looked at the tweet on Twitter fisherbaiter but do nt know who he is. Is he on the board ?
Just shows that us normal fans know very little about people on the Trust board.

Nick

Administrator
Thanks Nick, just looked on the Trust website so I know who Fletcher is.
Who is Tim. I ve looked at the tweet on Twitter fisherbaiter but do nt know who he is. Is he on the board ?
Just shows that us normal fans know very little about people on the Trust board.

The meeting minutes from October show he is on the board now I think?

rob9872

It's 100% factual but its divisive ahead of a meeting that's main intention is to unite. They simply don't get it that the only people who matter in this is SISU. They're the only ones who can affect things whether you like it or not. Winding them up won't help.

Otis

So if every councillor said screw ccfc and they hope they die because they prefer wasps it's ok if it isn't from the main council account?
Every councillor?

Are we.talking about every Trust board member then?

Otis

Nothing wrong with it past a lack professionalism.

The sentiment is fine, but it could be more professionally put.

Last edited:

Irish Sky Blue

It's 100% factual but its divisive ahead of a meeting that's main intention is to unite. They simply don't get it that the only people who matter in this is SISU. They're the only ones who can affect things whether you like it or not. Winding them up won't help.
As has been mentioned several times on here, Sisu remain unaffected by anything other than adverse publicity. (Look at Joy’s reaction at the court cases, doesn’t wasn’t to be seen in public).
Do you really think that a flyer like that is going to particularly bother her and make any difference to her stance? A poster like that will make it even worse for us? This reminds me of the scene from Life of Brian where the Jewish priest says to the guy about to be stoned that if he doesn’t stop saying “Jehova” things will only get worse for him.
I am sure the intention was to raise awareness and focus the minds of everyone who cares about the club just how close we are to having no where to play.

Nick

Administrator
Nothing wrong with it past a lack professionalism.

The sentiment is fine, but it could be more professionally put.
It's done to get people worked up. You can see people already trying to encourage protests.

That's why it's worded as such. People point this out but they can't see it

Otis

I think they do need to remain professional and it needs to come across more as a plea to do something rather than a jibe or dig.

Nick

Administrator
I think they do need to remain professional and it needs to come across more as a plea to do something rather than a jibe or dig.
Which is surely why pointing out people on the board who clearly aren't is relevant? Constant things made up to mislead, random Photoshop images, multiple social media accounts all pushing the same thing.

There's people who try their best, then people who login and tweet things like that which is then a step back.

I'm sure supporters direct or the Portsmouth trust warned them about that sort of thing as well which is why they started the Jimmy hill way on the side.

NortonSkyBlue

Aside from who's who? when the season is over and the inquests begin and the lights are turned out, I would like to think that there has been a semblance of a coordinated response to our situation.

skybluetony176

It's done to get people worked up. You can see people already trying to encourage protests.

That's why it's worded as such. People point this out but they can't see it

So basically this guy is to the trust what Tim Fisher is to CCFC. You seem more than capable of ignoring Tim Fisher, how come you’re having so much trouble with this guy?

skybluetony176

Which is surely why pointing out people on the board who clearly aren't is relevant? Constant things made up to mislead, random Photoshop images, multiple social media accounts all pushing the same thing.

There's people who try their best, then people who login and tweet things like that which is then a step back.

I'm sure supporters direct or the Portsmouth trust warned them about that sort of thing as well which is why they started the Jimmy hill way on the side.

Pretty sure that the Jimmy Hill Way was up and running long before the Trust open meeting with supporters direct.

Nick

Administrator
So basically this guy is to the trust what Tim Fisher is to CCFC. You seem more than capable of ignoring Tim Fisher, how come you’re having so much trouble with this guy?
Yet another comparison to sisu / fisher. Surely you wouldn't expect somebody like fisher in the trust?

What happened to setting an example?

skybluetony176

Yet another comparison to sisu / fisher. Surely you wouldn't expect somebody like fisher in the trust?

What happened to setting an example?

If the guy has stood for the position and voted in who am I to say otherwise?

What example does Tim Fisher set for the club exactly?

Nick

Administrator
If the guy has stood for the position and voted in who am I to say otherwise?

What example does Tim Fisher set for the club exactly?
He doesn't, he's full of shit. The trust shouldn't have anybody like him anywhere near them and it shouldn't be possible to even compare them to sisu. (Which has been done)

Have you voted him in?

skybluetony176

Happy to be corrected. It must have been just before or close? It was set up to separate protests

The Jimmy Hill Way has been around for years. Going by the details on their Twitter account 2011. The open meeting with supporters direct was just before relegation was confirmed IIRC so 2 years ago. I don’t think that JHW really come to the fore until just after Jimmy died, I remember loads kicking of on here about it (especially the ones who didn’t have a good word to say about him when he was alive) even though they’ve been using Jimmy’s name with the families blessings.

skybluetony176

He doesn't, he's full of shit. The trust shouldn't have anybody like him anywhere near them and it shouldn't be possible to even compare them to sisu. (Which has been done)

Have you voted him in?

I’m not even sure who you’re going on about. Just noted that you’re a lot more vocal about whoever this guy is than you are Tim. Surprising really given the damage Tim has done.

Nick

Administrator
The Jimmy Hill Way has been around for years. Going by the details on their Twitter account 2011. The open meeting with supporters direct was just before relegation was confirmed IIRC so 2 years ago. I don’t think that JHW really come to the fore until just after Jimmy died, I remember loads kicking of on here about it (especially the ones who didn’t have a good word to say about him when he was alive) even though they’ve been using Jimmy’s name with the families blessings.
2016 I think on the trust site? Guess that meeting was early 2017

Nick

Administrator
I’m not even sure who you’re going on about. Just noted that you’re a lot more vocal about whoever this guy is than you are Tim. Surprising really given the damage Tim has done.
It's his namesake funnily enough, must be something about them ;)

I'm vocal more because people strangely don't want to listen and sweep it away like you just have. I wrote a massive thread saying why fisher should go and people just agreed and shrugged and that was that.

skybluetony176

It's his namesake funnily enough, must be something about them ;)

I'm vocal more because people strangely don't want to listen and sweep it away like you just have. I wrote a massive thread saying why fisher should go and people just agreed and shrugged and that was that.

So Tim Fisher Baiter is on the board? Who is it exactly?

Users who are viewing this thread