SBT 5-a-side League (1 Viewer)

Sorry everyone, due to lack of uptake of members and people unwilling to invite people from off the board, we are unable to get a squad together. The dream is dead :(

Marty

expected but still disapointing, maybe we could try again in a few months??

Maybe we could bring a friend and then it'd be fine. I'd rather have a team with people from on and off the board than not bother at all tbh.

W5COV

I shattered my leg and ankle 6 years ago playing. Havent played since. I'm not able to play in a "proper" game, but I'd love a friendly kick about. Anyone know of any groups that get together for a knock?

Cheers!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I shattered my leg and ankle 6 years ago playing. Havent played since. I'm not able to play in a "proper" game, but I'd love a friendly kick about. Anyone know of any groups that get together for a knock?

Cheers!

I believe sky blue sheepy created a thread for a one off kick about. Should be able to find it if you use the search bar or PM sheepy

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Sorry everyone, due to lack of uptake of members and people unwilling to invite people from off the board, we are unable to get a squad together. The dream is dead :(

Where's this suddenly come from thought we were starting start of September?? I still wanna play!

If people on here aren't interested then I'd be happy to join a team with people not on SBT.. I just wanna play some 5-a-side footy as I've said all along.

Come on lads!

If we're sticking to wednesday nights at powerleague can anyone start playing 31/08/11 or 07/09/11 ?

Users who are viewing this thread