Save the date: Fans forum booked for Fri 27 June @ 7pm, Coundon. (2 Viewers)

chiefdave

Whilst I'm sure Fisher and Labovich will both be there we know that it's not them making the decisions so for me if SISU are saying all those involved should be there it is vital Sepalla is there. If she isn't they can't complain if anyone else doesn't show up.

To be honest I don't really see why everyone needs to be there, these things only tend to be a couple of hours and it's hard enough to get a straight answer when it's just Fisher or Labovich talking. If everyone shows up nothing will come of it and it will be a complete waste of time.

I'd rather have just our club owners there and have them cover the following (and by cover I mean actually explain with some detail, not a soundbite that doesn't stand up to any scrutiny)

1) where is the site for the new ground, why is there so much secrecy this is never an issue for other clubs, why us?. given we are 12 months into a 36 month plan and appear to have got nowhere how can we have any confidence in the new ground being ready on time.
2) explain the financing and ownership of the stadium.
3) having built a new stadium and having lost millions whilst being out of the city how will SISU every recover their investors money, Sepalla has stated this is her main concern.
4) why can we not play at the Ricoh while a new stadium is being built. we can't get on with CCC / Higgs / ACL is not an acceptable answer, nor is matchday fees etc. It is clear that the net benefit to the club would be in the millions by agreeing a short term deal before you even consider the damage being done to the fan base with an extended period playing out of the city.
5) if there is no new ground or plan a is the Ricoh state this clearly and state what type of Ricoh deals the club would consider.
6) if ownership of the Ricoh is the preferred option why has no formal bid been submitted to force the councils hand.
7) if a rental agreement is acceptable state a total (inc matchday costs) figure the club would find acceptable to force ACLs hand.

Sure those questions won't get answered and we'll end up with the usual old rubbish, both from those asking questions and those answering them. I think answering those would be in SISUs benefit as it would make it clear what they want and pressure can then be applied to the relevant parties on the other side.

shmmeee

Frankly I just wish they'd put half as much effort into actually running the club as they do into this ridiculous PR war. I was just struck by the ludicrousness of one of the directors/owners of a major football club spending their nights reading the rantings of about 30 people and ringing them personally to make sure they're OK.

I mean seriously!

Do you think the Glazers are on the phone to GlazersOut58585 from manutalk.co.uk?

What the fuck man. What. The. Fuck. What a joke of a club we have become.

If you are reading this Labovitch or Fisher or Seppala, or any of you other useless cunts, unless you've forgotten you run a football club as well as instruct lawyers. A football club that is haemorrhaging fans at an alarming rate. Maybe instead of another strategy meeting with Rob, you actually put together a fucking press event or spend some time down in marketing working out how to turn the Sixfields Shit Sandwich into the Theatre of Dreams? Or putting out a Nick Clegg style apology video? Or basically doing anything that might actually impact the long term viability of this club.

Because whether I or anyone else believes in today's brand of bullshit will have no impact on the JR, no impact on the wider fanbase apathy and no impact on the team on the pitch. Frankly it's got to the point that I couldn't care less about who did what or how much we pay for where, put up or shut up.

Astute

Lucas is head if the council and fisher CEO of CCfc. If JLR had a conference Wolfgang Speth would front it - not the owner.

Lucas is in charge of CCC. Joy is in charge of SISU. If one should be there so should the other one. Lucas doesn't make all the decisions. Everything is put to the vote. Joy makes all the decisions regarding SISU. To me Joy needs to be there before Lucas. Otherwise as soon as the harder questions come they can just say they don't know the answer........just like Deering did in court.

ccfcway

If Sepella isnt there and she sends Fisher or Lab, then the council might as well send someone who empties the bins instead of Lucas, as both are working for the ones who call the shots

letsallsingtogether

Ok mister big boy one date and your all hers she seems really nice.....
Well she obviously talked shit nothing has changed.

God I could Puke..

Any way fuck the forum don't really care anymore if we are not back this season then I will be walking away after 40 years just can't be bothered wasting anymore time on this shit they are laughing at us so fuck them all they will all be the losers in the long run we will find other things to do.
I can't even be bothered with coming on this site anymore never mind arguing.

The Fight is dying our club will be dead.

I wouldn't abuse her!

Grendel

Lucas is in charge of CCC. Joy is in charge of SISU. If one should be there so should the other one. Lucas doesn't make all the decisions. Everything is put to the vote. Joy makes all the decisions regarding SISU. To me Joy needs to be there before Lucas. Otherwise as soon as the harder questions come they can just say they don't know the answer........just like Deering did in court.

So the CEO of JLR is not in charge of JLR?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

God I could Puke..

Any way fuck the forum don't really care anymore if we are not back this season then I will be walking away after 40 years just can't be bothered wasting anymore time on this shit they are laughing at us so fuck them all they will all be the losers in the long run we will find other things to do.

I'm sure it was the best two hours of her life:p Same as my meetings with Mr Fisher. I wonder if either of them will reveal the real reason talks stalled:thinking about:

Sky Blue Harry H

God I could Puke..

images

We'll still be there when they are gone, we're just lying dormant beneath the surface, like seeds waiting for the seasons to change ;)

letsallsingtogether

But he is not required to get all his subordinates like yourself to agree with him you just all walk around with your tongues out saying yes sir your right.

So the CEO of JLR is not in charge of JLR?

letsallsingtogether

No but we know why. ;)

Funny how they like to meet the militant ones thou.
bet they were gutted to find out we were just normal guys and not the monsters we had been made out to be.

I'm sure it was the best two hours of her life:p Same as my meetings with Mr Fisher. I wonder if either of them will reveal the real reason talks stalled:thinking about:

Spionkop

This letter from The Telegraph sums up the views of 95% of the City fanbase. The writer is replying to a letter from Peter Chambers.

"Re: ‘Swallow pride: Go to Sixfields’ (Letters, April 2). I saw my first match on Saturday, February 21, 1959 at Highfield Road as City beat Barrow 2-0.

My family were friends with Arthur Lightening, George Curtis, Ronnie Farmer, Bob Wesson, John Sillet, Jimmy Hill and many others as my father was a tailor and made the suits for the team when Jimmy came in and changed the whole way football was run.

I have held a season ticket for more years than I can remember and have travelled Britain supporting them. No more! Yes, this current team deserves support and so does the manager.

There is a problem though. A London registered hedge fund with the ultimate parent in the tax haven of the Cayman Islands has, for some reason, decided to run our club. There is no visible owner. You cannot find it out. No investor, apparently, owns ten per cent so doesn’t have to be disclosed.

So, what’s the game? Well, to a simple soul like me, it makes business sense that if you continually make a loss and are losing your customer base you pack in and pick up the pieces. Any ‘normal’ business I know of would do that.

So what is it? There is something here I do not understand. Right from the start they made a loss even with the sale of as many of the best players they could get rid of. Last year they made a loss and they were at the Ricoh with not too bad gates.

This year, at Sixfields, it will be a disaster with only the sale of Leon Clarke, and probably Callum Wilson in the summer, to cushion the blow. Next year the gates will be lower. Ask yourself, truthfully, what are they doing? Does anybody know?

Finally, my answer to your letter writer! NO, I will not go to Sixfields! NO, I will not put even a copper farthing into their unknown scheme that is ruining an old, proud club. It is better to have a new club with freedom rather than suffer under the yolk of totalitarian oppression!

Jim Dobbin,

martcov

Lucas is head if the council and fisher CEO of CCfc. If JLR had a conference Wolfgang Speth would front it - not the owner.

Joy is the owner/ controller of the SISU group. Lucas is the leader of the Council - the owners of the freehold which SISU want. TF is CEO of a SISU subsidiary, his counterpart would therefore be CEO of ACL.

J

Jack Griffin

Is there any chance of this going ahead now things have changed?

martcov

Is there any chance of this going ahead now things have changed?

I think not..... ML had a convenient knee op ( apparently )....Since then a deal has been done and he has vanished from the scene...like Dulux, Igwe, Les Ried, Nikki Sinclair etc. etc.

So unlikely for him to manage a forum... IMO

J

Jack Griffin

I think not..... ML had a convenient knee op ( apparently )....Since then a deal has been done and he has vanished from the scene...like Dulux, Igwe, Les Ried, Nikki Sinclair etc. etc.

So unlikely for him to manage a forum... IMO

Yeah, basically he cocked up in announcing this when the club were unable to justify their strategy. I'm still waiting to hear a clear strategy for the future of the club, isn't that of some interest to fans?

AndreasB

Fisher should stay. Gives all you haterz someone to demonise. If Waggott were made CEO it would take about 10 minutes before you all laid into him cf Paul Fletcher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noggin

Fisher should stay. Gives all you haterz someone to demonise. If Waggott were made CEO it would take about 10 minutes before you all laid into him cf Paul Fletcher.

yeah because all the hate has been so unreasonable

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Yes love, think you have post traumatic stress disorder. You should write some poetry about your experience like Sassoon or Owen. You could call it "Littering Jimmys Hill"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Always picked up litter so that idiots like you couldn't blame us but if we hadn't how would you know? Post traumatic stress disorder indicates after the event,I might well have it after the event which at present is ongoing,love!

AndreasB

Always picked up litter so that idiots like you couldn't blame us but if we hadn't how would you know? Post traumatic stress disorder indicates after the event,I might well have it after the event which at present is ongoing,love!

Don't forget your whistle on Friday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

Just watch this space a few Rumours coming out of the training ground all may change.

Oh and just like to say thank you to the ones that mutinied?

Goodbye Labo and Tim you will always be remember with affection the best comedy Duo to come out of Coventry after Grendel and yourself.:)

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread