Sarah Everard (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

The big thing I've learned from this thread is I'm the only one on the forum who isn't on Tinder.
I'm not either tbh, I would like to give it a go if only to see what my level is these days. Like if I only get swiped on by 4s then I'll have to accept I'm now a 4.

I've got to be at least a 6 even with the gut. Ms LG says I'm a 10 but she's biased.

Nick

Administrator
I'm not going to trawl through this thread but I bet this woman's had more scrutiny than Wayne Couzens has had.
Haven't seen a single person defend him?

The logic seems to be "A woman was killed by a copper so all coppers are bad and all women are good"

hill83

The logic seems to be "A woman was killed by a copper so all coppers are bad and all women are good"

What about my auntie who’s a copper?

JAM See

I'm not going to trawl through this thread but I bet this woman's had more scrutiny than Wayne Couzens has had.
In summary.

Thread starts with support for murdered woman.
Thread continues with discussion of the police force.
Thread descends into discussion about a woman on that there internet.

Plus ca Change.

clint van damme

I never said people defended him, I said I bet he's had less scrutiny than this woman off Tinder.
But I think you already knew that.

Reactions: COV

Nick

Administrator
I never said people defended him, I said I bet he's had less scrutiny than this woman off Tinder.
But I think you already knew that.
I doubt it. He's going to hopefully see out his life getting hurt in prison.

I was pointing out the tinder discussion went on again because of people like d'od. Rod just lurks about then pipes up with his inane nonsense here and there without really knowing.

skybluetony176

I doubt it. He's going to hopefully see out his life getting hurt in prison.

I was pointing out the tinder discussion went on again because of people like d'od. Rod just lurks about then pipes up with his inane nonsense here and there without really knowing.
He’s a convicted sex offender and ex police officer. He’ll live his life out in solitary rarely mixing with other prisoners. They’ll be little opportunity for other prisoners to get to him.

Tommo1993

He’s a convicted sex offender and ex police officer. He’ll live his life out in solitary rarely mixing with other prisoners. They’ll be little opportunity for other prisoners to get to him.

Think little opportunity is enough opportunity. He’ll get his, if he doesn’t do himself.

skybluetony176

Think little opportunity is enough opportunity. He’ll get his, if he doesn’t do himself.
I think he’s currently on suicide watch isn’t he?

Sadly the fact that someone like Ian Huntley is still breathing after almost 20 years in prison doesn’t bode well for another prisoner getting to him. I think Huntley has attacked more prison officers than times he’s been attacked himself by other prisoners.

Tommo1993

Sadly the fact that someone like Ian Huntley is still breathing after almost 20 years in prison doesn’t bode well for another prisoner getting to him. I think Huntley has attacked more prison officers than times he’s been attacked himself by other prisoners.

Maybe I say it out of pure hope.

covmark

You really believe that coward Huntley has attacked prison guards? Stop reading the Sun mate.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Grendel

You really believe that coward Huntley has attacked prison guards? Stop reading the Sun mate.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Didn’t they say he was a woman now as well?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Ironic given your support of people who murder women and children
Yeeeeeeeeesssss. Brilliant. He's never going to be forgiven for his support of the murderous IRA bastards !!!!!! Quite rightly.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

In summary.

Thread starts with support for murdered woman.
Thread continues with discussion of the police force.
Thread descends into discussion about a woman on that there internet.

Plus ca Change.
I saw a woman on a push bike today with a loaf of bread in the front basket. Old school.

Sky Blue Pete

One Met officer charged with noncing and another on trial for rape in the same week. Jesus.
Not only is there good and bad in everyone there is good and bad in every profession. This shouldn’t come as a surprise

Sky Blue Pete

It's different when one profession monopolises the state sanctioned use of force.
It’s not thought. It’s why you have checks on recruits and processes to ensure it’s the exception when things go wrong. Part of the problem is people assuming cause someone has authority they must be correct.

Users who are viewing this thread