Sarah Everard

SBT

Sep 14, 2012
Glad to see this thread is laser-focused as usual on the problems that matter.

Reactions: LeChuck and oakey

Liquid Gold

Sep 16, 2013
Brizzle
The big thing I've learned from this thread is I'm the only one on the forum who isn't on Tinder.
I'm not either tbh, I would like to give it a go if only to see what my level is these days. Like if I only get swiped on by 4s then I'll have to accept I'm now a 4.

I've got to be at least a 6 even with the gut. Ms LG says I'm a 10 but she's biased.

hill83

Sep 15, 2008
Coventry
Haven't seen a single person defend him?

The logic seems to be "A woman was killed by a copper so all coppers are bad and all women are good"
What about my auntie who’s a copper?

JAM See

Apr 29, 2017
I'm not going to trawl through this thread but I bet this woman's had more scrutiny than Wayne Couzens has had.
In summary.

Thread starts with support for murdered woman.
Thread continues with discussion of the police force.
Thread descends into discussion about a woman on that there internet.

Plus ca Change.

David O'Day

Feb 28, 2015
In summary.

Plus ca Change.
It's typical of this place.

clint van damme

May 3, 2015
Haven't seen a single person defend him?

The logic seems to be "A woman was killed by a copper so all coppers are bad and all women are good"
I never said people defended him, I said I bet he's had less scrutiny than this woman off Tinder.
But I think you already knew that.

Reactions: COV

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
I never said people defended him, I said I bet he's had less scrutiny than this woman off Tinder.
But I think you already knew that.
I doubt it. He's going to hopefully see out his life getting hurt in prison.

I was pointing out the tinder discussion went on again because of people like d'od. Rod just lurks about then pipes up with his inane nonsense here and there without really knowing.

skybluetony176

Aug 2, 2013
I doubt it. He's going to hopefully see out his life getting hurt in prison.

I was pointing out the tinder discussion went on again because of people like d'od. Rod just lurks about then pipes up with his inane nonsense here and there without really knowing.
He’s a convicted sex offender and ex police officer. He’ll live his life out in solitary rarely mixing with other prisoners. They’ll be little opportunity for other prisoners to get to him.

Tommo1993

Apr 14, 2019
He’s a convicted sex offender and ex police officer. He’ll live his life out in solitary rarely mixing with other prisoners. They’ll be little opportunity for other prisoners to get to him.
Think little opportunity is enough opportunity. He’ll get his, if he doesn’t do himself.

skybluetony176

Aug 2, 2013
Think little opportunity is enough opportunity. He’ll get his, if he doesn’t do himself.
I think he’s currently on suicide watch isn’t he?

Sadly the fact that someone like Ian Huntley is still breathing after almost 20 years in prison doesn’t bode well for another prisoner getting to him. I think Huntley has attacked more prison officers than times he’s been attacked himself by other prisoners.

Reactions: Tommo1993

Tommo1993

Apr 14, 2019

Sadly the fact that someone like Ian Huntley is still breathing after almost 20 years in prison doesn’t bode well for another prisoner getting to him. I think Huntley has attacked more prison officers than times he’s been attacked himself by other prisoners.
Maybe I say it out of pure hope.

covmark

Apr 15, 2010
hampshire

You really believe that coward Huntley has attacked prison guards? Stop reading the Sun mate.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Sep 19, 2011
You really believe that coward Huntley has attacked prison guards? Stop reading the Sun mate.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
Didn’t they say he was a woman now as well?

oakey

Mar 22, 2011

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Sep 10, 2014
Ironic given your support of people who murder women and children
Yeeeeeeeeesssss. Brilliant. He's never going to be forgiven for his support of the murderous IRA bastards !!!!!! Quite rightly.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Sep 10, 2014

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Sep 10, 2014
In summary.

Plus ca Change.
I saw a woman on a push bike today with a loaf of bread in the front basket. Old school.

Reactions: wingy and shmmeee