Sarah Everard (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddlebrains

Cressida Dick confirming they have found human remains they believe to be Sarah, however it will take some time to identify.

Shes been missing a week so that isnt normal decomposition. He must have tried setting fire to her or something? Sickening, really sickening.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Cressida Dick confirming they have found human remains they believe to be Sarah, however it will take some time to identify.

Shes been missing a week so that isnt normal decomposition. He must have tried setting fire to her or something? Sickening, really sickening.

They have joined up the dots pretty quick, so I wonder if the bloke confessed. I suspect they knew a lot more earlier on though. The indecent exposure thing is an odd one to go in with kidnap and murder. Not odd, but I think you know what I mean.

Saddlebrains

They have joined up the dots pretty quick, so I wonder if the bloke confessed. I suspect they knew a lot more earlier on though. The indecent exposure thing is an odd one to go in with kidnap and murder. Not odd, but I think you know what I mean.

Lot of chatter on twitter about how they've apparently uncovered more.

Hence the searches at numerous sites. Obviously just rumours but if thats true then wow

Sbarcher

Human remains found.

ajsccfc

The thing about a curfew for men is a bit out there, but I've seen quite a bit of stuff about how men can be more aware of the fear a woman can have when walking alone which does have merit, things like giving a bit of distance, not approaching at speed. The kind of thing that should be natural for people but often isn't

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

There seems to be this consensus that she was randomly attacked and dragged off the street. What if she knew the suspect? I think there might still be more to this yet.

Otis

Yes and now it is believed that the woman they arrested is his wife.

There is something so off about this case.

Otis

The Sun (yeah, I know) are suggesting he may have used his warrant card to force her into a car.

Screenshot_20210311-050517.png

Evo1883

The Sun (yeah, I know) are suggesting he may have used his warrant card to force her into a car.

View attachment 19118

I mean they are clearly guessing but it does sound plausible, if she just disappeared and the only thing left on cameras in the area was a police car... Maybe that's what made them look at the officer

Nick

Administrator
Just typed in her name on the twitter search bar to try and find out more about what's happened... Wish I hadn't bothered.. That place is very toxic

It really is, everything is about division on there. Everything has to be division all of the time, Men v Women, White v Black, The Queen v Meghan etc and you have to be in a side.

I know people on here bicker but thats mainly because 99.9% care about CCFC.

Evo1883

It really is, everything is about division on there. Everything has to be division all of the time, Men v Women, White v Black, The Queen v Meghan etc and you have to be in a side.

I think twitter breeds anger and hatred personally... Like most social media sites they need regulation.

Sbarcher

Just said exactly this to my wife. The media roll in people with extreme views and then it seems it's the "norm". If there's 1 in a million who has had an issue, it's that 1 they interview as if it's rampant.

Evo1883

Do police officers get tougher sentences in the event of something like this? Considering they are in a position of trust and power... They definitely should

covmark

Just typed in her name on the twitter search bar to try and find out more about what's happened... Wish I hadn't bothered.. That place is very toxic
I did the same last night. The place is a cesspit of hate.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Just said exactly this to my wife. The media roll in people with extreme views and then it seems it's the "norm". If there's 1 in a million who has had an issue, it's that 1 they interview as if it's rampant.

Yep, it's just there for people to wind each other up. Now it's trying to make it Women V Men like a #metoo thing.

Fucking hell yes there are some absolute wronguns about but let's not make out we should burn every bloke alive because of it.

There has to be a fucking bandwagon all of the time.

Sbarcher

Yep, it's just there for people to wind each other up. Now it's trying to make it Women V Men like a #metoo thing.

Fucking hell yes there are some absolute wronguns about but let's not make out we should burn every bloke alive because of it.

I really think that these attitudes are f*cking up people's minds, especially the younger ones who think this world is just too full of conflict wherever you look.

Nick

Administrator
I really think that these attitudes are f*cking up people's minds, especially the younger ones who think this world is just too full of conflict wherever you look.

It really is, even when you look at the younger city fans when they say stuff. It's as if it has to be either one extreme or the other.

Skybluefaz

This is all lives matter self victimisation again. I'm sorry to be that guy to open the can of worms again but that shouldn't be the take away from this. To be honest I've been surprised at some of the stuff that has come out, but I see that as a help to me cos I would probably not do some of the stuff that would make women feel safer like cross the road etc. Cos I'm not a rapist, but if it helps someone else I will do it from now on. There will be some being twats over it and taking it too far both ways. I imagine the Burnley lads are chipping in for an airplane banner right now. Learning from peoples lived experiences is a good thing though.

Marty

This is all lives matter self victimisation again. I'm sorry to be that guy to open the can of worms again but that shouldn't be the take away from this. To be honest I've been surprised at some of the stuff that has come out, but I see that as a help to me cos I would probably not do some of the stuff that would make women feel safer like cross the road etc. Cos I'm not a rapist, but if it helps someone else I will do it from now on. There will be some being twats over it and taking it too far both ways. I imagine the Burnley lads are chipping in for an airplane banner right now. Learning from peoples lived experiences is a good thing though.

You're more likely to be a victim of violent crime as a young man. I walk alone very often at night and there's plenty of weirdos about from both genders, just have to keep your wits about you to try to minimise risk as much as possible.

clint van damme

Yes in light of the apparent kidnapping and murder of a young woman it really is a troubling and scary time for uhhh [checks notes] men on Twitter dotcom

Yep. When someone murders someone surely everyone should be on the side of the victim and their family?

clint van damme

So what is your point? Would you cross the road for a man knowing that he's got a far higher chance of being the victim of violent crime?

Im quite a big bloke, do it for women and I do it if it's an elderly gentleman or someone frail looking.
It's no skin off my nose and if it gives a bit of reassurance then that's great.
If it's a pointless gesture then it's took me seconds to cross the road, not an issue

Skybluefaz

So what is your point? Would you cross the road for a man knowing that he's got a far higher chance of being the victim of violent crime?
The point is if women say that would help, I listen and act. I am a man, not a young one anymore. I can use my own experiences to judge how I act around other men when I'm out and about for the most part. Why would you not listen to women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread