Sarah Everard (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David O'Day

Don't know for sure if I contributed but being honest I Probably did. Apologies

Yes it is just banter and as others have pointed out, probably the sort of thing women do as well but if a bit of introspection is needed then fair enough.

I have actually mentioned that thread to Nick as it's that bad that even Simon Gilbert has used it as a stick to beat this forum

clint van damme

Nick - every three days a woman is killed by a man. I can't think of any man being killed by a woman offhand and yet you're spaffing about women drooling over Chippendales or dirty hen night chatter.

Think it's 2 a month men killed by women, so not to be taken lightly but still not the main driver of inter gender violence.
After this thread tonight hope the wife finishes me off in my sleep :ROFLMAO:

Evo1883

To be honest, these women / men should have listened to the met police advice and the organisers advice and stayed away..

I think we all agree on that

Much like the rangers fans, much like all the others who have congregated over the last 12 months to protest and celebrate various things...

Law = breaking

The police get shit when they do nothing (rangers fans) and shit when they do something (tonight) so they are in a shit position

David O'Day

In the end the scenes we have seen today are pretty fucking disgraceful from the Met.

The high court said the could work with organisers to facilitate peaceful and safe protests but they refused. They knew people were that angry that they would still gather and they chose to manhandle peaceful protesters. The optics are awful and so is the morality.

Still some cunts are happy with that.

Nick

Administrator
Nick - every three days a woman is killed by a man. I can't think of any man being killed by a woman offhand and yet you're spaffing about women drooling over Chippendales or dirty hen night chatter.

Have a look at what it was in reply to. I didn't just post it randomly.

As I said earlier, it's extremes isn't it? Compare a thread about blokes talking about celebs they fancy to killing women though?

SG21

Think it's 2 a month men killed by women, so not to be taken lightly but still not the main driver of inter gender violence.
After this thread tonight hope the wife finishes me off in my sleep :ROFLMAO:

It's probably a lot higher given the male suicide rates. 😬

Evo1883

In the end the scenes we have seen today are pretty fucking disgraceful from the Met.

The high court said the could work with organisers to facilitate peaceful and safe protests but they refused. They knew people were that angry that they would still gather and they chose to manhandle peaceful protesters. The optics are awful and so is the morality.

Still some cunts are happy with that.

These protesters are breaking the law though David...the laws that you all want enforced as proven in the covid 19 threads

clint van damme

These protesters are breaking the law though David...

If only the MET had been so effective when one if their officers was murdering a woman. Thats a bit faceicious admittedly but I've got a feeling this murder will be linked to the indecent exposure complaint and the METs failure to deal with it. Just a hunch

Evo1883

If only the MET had been so effective when one if their officers was murdering a woman. Thats a bit faceicious admittedly but I've got a feeling this murder will be linked to the indecent exposure complaint and the METs failure to deal with it. Just a hunch

I agree, and I don't condone all the other gatherings etc...

We can't pick and choose though, these people have broken the law.... And should be treated as such.

Its what we all debated so hard over during this pandemic

David O'Day

Also they seem to have ignored the suspects previous sexual offences which makes it their fault.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It was obvious this was always going to happen.

Sadly, Sarah's death had been weaponised from the start by a lot of man and police haters who saw this as an opportunity to spread their bilge. Yet, when you say that people get offended and try to launch attacks at anyone pointing it out.

I'm not saying the police handled this correctly, but there are videos circulating of protesters (yes protesters, not people paying their respects) attacking the police first. They were told not to go, we are in a pandemic, they still went.

I have no sympathy for anyone getting involved today, and it is a massive shame that whilst a girl has lost her life, people are behaving in such a disgraceful manner. There were people turning up with ACAB placards - you cannot suggest for one minute they were there for anything other than political motivation. It's sick.

Evo1883

It still doesn't allow for people to gather in their hundreds or thousands during a pandemic... Whatever the police failings are

clint van damme

I agree, and I don't condone all the other gatherings etc...

We can't pick and choose though, these people have broken the law.... And should be treated as such.

Its what we all debated so hard over during this pandemic

Yeah. I was just trying to be an amateur sleuth

Nick

Administrator

Jesus Christ, you have been reading too much shite on Twitter.

Can you not see the difference between thousands gathered in a park and one wrong un as to why the police presence will be different?

clint van damme

It was obvious this was always going to happen.

Sadly, Sarah's death had been weaponised from the start by a lot of man and police haters who saw this as an opportunity to spread their bilge. Yet, when you say that people get offended and try to launch attacks at anyone pointing it out.

I'm not saying the police handled this correctly, but there are videos circulating of protesters (yes protesters, not people paying their respects) attacking the police first. They were told not to go, we are in a pandemic, they still went.

I have no sympathy for anyone getting involved today, and it is a massive shame that whilst a girl has lost her life, people are behaving in such a disgraceful manner. There were people turning up with ACAB placards - you cannot suggest for one minute they were there for anything other than political motivation. It's sick.

It's almost as if she been murdered by a serving policeman

clint van damme

Jesus Christ, you have been reading too much shite on Twitter.

Can you not see the difference between thousands gathered in a park and one wrong un? Yes of course they should have dealt with him as soon as it was reported and hopefully if something was ignored then people get dealt with.

No I haven't been on Twitter
Wrong again. At least you're consistent.
What have you been reading on Twitter to form an.opinion of what's been going on on there?

David O'Day

Compare the Met and their reaction to them not understanding the law and the police in Bristol where at the vigil of several hundred people only 4 coppers turned up watched and let everyone go home peacefully.

Still if you give the top job to someone who's previous CV highlights include being in charge of any operation that led to an innocent Brazilian being shot by police for running for a train the what can you expect.

Ian1779

It still doesn't allow for people to gather in their hundreds or thousands during a pandemic... Whatever the police failings are
There is a sanction for doing that which involves a fine. It doesn’t include being strongarmed to the floor and maybe a little bit of a kicking though.

Nick

Administrator
It's almost as if she been murdered by a serving policeman

Yes, she has been. That shouldn't go unnoticed.

It's almost as if there has been thousands of people anti police who have used this to kick off. Did people not realise hours ago this would happen?

If a lorry driver kills somebody should we treat them all the same?

Ian1779

Yes, she has been. That shouldn't go unnoticed.

It's almost as if there has been thousands of people anti police who have used this to kick off.

If a lorry driver kills somebody should we treat them all the same?
Where have people at these vigils kicked off??

SG21

Not sure that's an "attack". More like, arresting for turning up to virgil that was made illegal.

Evo1883

There is a sanction for doing that which involves a fine. It doesn’t include being strongarmed to the floor and maybe a little bit of a kicking though.

Well, I'm sure you feel the same about dickheads marching for the EDL etc.

JUST GO HOME

We are in a pandemic

clint van damme

It doesn't mean the police are bad people though clint, the vast majority are just hard working people like you or sometimes me

I appreciate 5hat
Though the METs charge sheet is pretty grim, but it does form public opinion.

Evo1883

I appreciate 5hat
Though the METs charge sheet is pretty grim, but it does form public opinion.
I agree, we do have to consider that no institution can be perfectly clean, especially an institution that relies on interacting with people, often dangerous and angry people... Things can and do go wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread