Sad news about CCFCWAY (1 Viewer)

CJ_covblaze

Tragic news. Certainly recognise him from games. Thoughts are with his family. RIP

Hobo

What sad news. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Nick

Administrator
Not sure if this has been previously mentioned but how about sending a wreath or donation to a chosen charity on behalf of all his friends on SkyBluesTalk

If anybody knows when the funeral is and where I can see if something can be sorted?

I have never had to do anything like that but happy to see if something Sky Blue can be added (if it's within the permission of his family)

BornSlippySkyBlue

If anybody knows when the funeral is and where I can see if something can be sorted?

I have never had to do anything like that but happy to see if something Sky Blue can be added (if it's within the permission of his family)
Think that’s a good idea and would be happy to contribute. Any excess could go to family or charity depending on their wishes?

bawtryneal

Hi Nick
Happy to contribute
Maybe a Sky Blue Talk ( in words) wreath
As previously mentioned it should all be with family approval

Spud Gun

Hi everyone, family and close friends have seen this thread and I can't describe how much it means to us.

Just so you know, the funeral is tomorrow (they live in N. Ireland and they don't mess about there) so there's not been time to do much planning of any kind. However, we will all be wearing some sky blue and this is NOT his final send off. When the COVID situation is under control we will have a proper celebration of his life and I'll absolutely be in touch then.

Thank you all so much.

PUSB

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Hi everyone, family and close friends have seen this thread and I can't describe how much it means to us.

Just so you know, the funeral is tomorrow (they live in N. Ireland and they don't mess about there) so there's not been time to do much planning of any kind. However, we will all be wearing some sky blue and this is NOT his final send off. When the COVID situation is under control we will have a proper celebration of his life and I'll absolutely be in touch then.

Thank you all so much.

PUSB

Thats a shame as we could have sent something Sky Blue.

Do his family need anything?

usskyblue

Very sad news. Thinking of his family and friends. He came across as a passionate and likable guy. He will be missed.

Covstu

This is incredibly difficult to write.

Wayne Harrison, a very active contributor to this forum and lifelong Sky Blues fan passed away suddenly this week. Out of nowhere, at the age of 43, he suffered a brain aneurysm and didn't make it. He leaves behind a wife and young son as well as a void that will be felt by many.

He loved his football club and I know how much he enjoyed the interaction on here.

Life is short everyone.
ad72831695b2b64eef4e687c29c4ff95.jpg
d2515ffc81396f297e9d70e29ea2912a.jpg

Awful news, RIP to one of our own

bawtryneal

Thank you all so much.

PUSB

Very tough time for all his family and friends
Did Wayne have a particular charity that was close to his heart.

Macca

Nick could the thread be made a sticky so that any future plans for donation etc are not missed?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

He was annoyingly positive and passionate! ha

Even if we were 3-0 down and people were having meltdowns he was still very positive and optimistic. I wish a lot more (me included) were as positive sometimes.

People have meltdowns when the team sheet comes out most weeks (myself included). You have to take your hat off to him, he never brought into that nonsense!

Malaka

43 is no age. Really sad to hear this news, condolences to his family and friends

Users who are viewing this thread